What's new

In today's news...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
What would "force" kids to learn anything if they didn't go to school?
The same things that force kids to learn things if they do go to school, the interest and/or desire to learn things
I know I learned fuck all from school, pointless waste of time. What I could learn from the textbooks I did on my own in the first few months of school just because I wanted to learn stuff. And what I couldn't learn from those the teachers weren't able to help with anyway

Forcing kids to be near things you want them to learn about does not do shit

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes... I read far more of the short stories in English from the textbook than we ever discussed.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The same things that force kids to learn things if they do go to school, the interest and/or desire to learn things
I know I learned fuck all from school, pointless waste of time. What I could learn from the textbooks I did on my own in the first few months of school just because I wanted to learn stuff. And what I couldn't learn from those the teachers weren't able to help with anyway

Forcing kids to be near things you want them to learn about does not do shit
I don't know, I feel like a lot of people would never learn math beyond basic multiplication if they weren't forced* to do so at school. My education certainly would be a lot more one-sided.

*And by "forced" I mean a combination of social pressure and outright manipulation. Of course, no-one can actually FORCE you to learn anything if you really don't want to, but having to explain bad grades to your parents is certainly as much of a motivator to most kids as genuine desire to learn is.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Bats are apparently more romantic than you might think

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
grooming, mouth licking, then swapping blood.. kinky.

Tenma

Reputation score
EU5MpjsUYAAd0q3.png EU38a5FWsAAPXQe.jpg FAKKU released their most popular tag seaches for 2019 earlier this month. Since they weren't shared here I thought I'd put them up just to spread the information.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So... futa rules the world?

Also, interesting to note there is at least one place that vanilla rules.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
They really should refine that, have futanari pairing tags, given that it's so prevalent. Like futanari x female or male x futanari or the disgusting futanari x male.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not surprised that a site that appears to be mostly for futa has had that as their highest searched term
Thankfully some are aware of the inherently superior monstergirls

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Figures, Cali and Belgium are a set of cucks

Greece still seeks their ancient tradition of getting bummed in the arse.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Remember the fish

Remember!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That provides a nice segway to

Yeah, the wuhan chinese virus from china. china infected the world and then tried to cover up their ineptitude or malign intent, but limp-dicked liberals, collaborators, and idiots pandered to them. It's not even the first time .

Remember kids, as long as we allow the chinese government to exist the world isn't safe. And remember who let this happen . Then maybe think about who in your government is responsible for not imposing strict quarantines the moment the infection appeared there.

Hey, while we're at it think about these fools and who might be behind their bullshit. Certainly couldn't be all those insulated rich cucks that aren't going to get infected, and can afford to buy new lungs even if they do, noooo not at all, it's hard working small business owners :rolleyes: .

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't see how anyone could dislike monstergirls
Except maybe the really weird ones that are more monster than girls, I suppose. It may be hard to find attraction there without getting to know them

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
To be fair, that's just a monster.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't see how anyone could dislike monstergirls
Except maybe the really weird ones that are more monster than girls, I suppose. It may be hard to find attraction there without getting to know them
It's because most monster girls stuff I see is either moeshit or femdom. Or maybe some lovey-dovey harem CRAP!!!!!! Miss me with that vanilla shit, yo :cool:

Also regarding those Fakku tag searches, I am almost certain they removed some unsavory tags from those maps. Pretty sure putting the word RAPE over an european country is not good PR. I just refuse to believe futa is THAT popular. It may have something to do with how people search for certain tags or fetishes, as searching for "big dick" for instance would yield a wide variety of results, while searching up "futanari" pretty much does exactly what it says on the tin.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Remember the fish

Remember!
TBH, after some of the videos I've seen from Japan, the eels are probably glad to be away from humans!

Reactions: XSI

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Some dam broke in Michigan, flooding places and forcing evacuations
I didn't bother to save an article.
But what I am linking is this

They were aware it wasn't good and didn't bother to fix it for years