Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The wall is made to keep us in at this point. 🤣

Still , higher security would be nice.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Comedic actor John Witherspoon, best known for his roles in Friday, The Wayans Bros. and The Boondocks has passed away yesterday at age 77, the cause of his death is yet to be determined. Rest in peace, Pops :cry:.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Though it seems the main source is TMZ, several places are reporting that former professional basketball player, Kobe Bryant, was killed in a helicopter crash along with several others. I'd give it a few hours but if it turns out to be real, may he rest in peace. Holy shit...

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score
They were showing footage of the helicopter wreck, so at least the helicopter crash aspect of it is legit. Both CNN and Fox had the story as breaking news, so I tend to think that this is a very real tragedy.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
His family heard it from the news before the sheriff managed to get to them and tell it
Kinda fucked up to hear it there first, I'd think. But news travels fast I suppose

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
His family heard it from the news before the sheriff managed to get to them and tell it
Kinda fucked up to hear it there first, I'd think. But news travels fast I suppose
I expect that to be the norm for any celebrities nowadays. The police has to establish the minimal facts before contacting the family, e.g. time, location, extent of injuries, which hospitals the survivors will be sent to etc. It would only cause the family more stress if the police calls without knowing that much, whereas the media can simply write "Kobe's chopper crashed. Unknown if any survived".

Tenma

Reputation score
Adult anime-style art is out Patreon and they're doing thorough questioning and digging to ensure your favorite h-artists don't have a place on their site. Ci-en, SubscribeStar, Pixiv, or bust folks. I wonder the most popular h-games can survive until the management pulls the plug.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
This isn't surprising in the slightest. Patreon has been gradually making their restrictions on various kinds of content more and more strict. It's only a matter of time before they ban ALL adult content.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
They were hinting at it pretty clearly by banning large parts of it before
I don't know why people didn't get that

Also, Corona virus, Kung flu, whatever you want to call it. That's out there for anyone still living under a rock. Schools etc close because of safety reasons but people are still told to go to non-essential jobs because..Not that unsafe I guess

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Was worried until I saw the source was this guy.

Now now, don't call out me fallacies anyone can make reasonable arguments but his research's been left with some.. undesirable gaps on more than one occasion.

What has happened to me as adult content creator is:

I was politely contacted about art of mine that was public (that was a mistake on my end), they don't want any boobs openly viewable, that's not on them, that's on paypal, because to get international payment without also getting into trouble you have to satisfy all reasonably countries standards. I am not aware of any .. more extreme changes, but I am curious to see.. with.. a reliable source.

As of now, most adult art is not banned, just hidden. I do not see them banning anything without great need because, well, obviously that reduces their own income too.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Also, Corona virus, Kung flu, whatever you want to call it. That's out there for anyone still living under a rock. Schools etc close because of safety reasons but people are still told to go to non-essential jobs because..Not that unsafe I guess
Depends on the country, and many suggest the "work from home" option when available. Plus, "essential jobs" is quite contextual right now, the Earth is still spinning, and nature still runs its course.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
I feel like the door to door salesman is not that essential in any meaning of the word though

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I feel like the door to door salesman is not that essential in any meaning of the word though
It is if we want to see a less shit Earth within our lifetime! Remember, more dead idiots is a GOOD thing. Also, hope it gets india.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
In schools you have a mess of sometimes screaming children running around being unhygienic, so a single kid can infect a lot of others. Especially as the symptoms are apparently much more likely to be mild to non-existent in young people. Adults can (mostly) be expected to act responsibly(wash their hands etc.) and (outside customer service jobs and what you REALLY don't want to do is start shutting down stores) typically don't come into contact with all that many other people.

Also... while it's not ideal, kids can just do schoolwork at home. If they lag behind on some subjects, it's not really THAT big a deal and there are ways to mitigate it after the fact. People missing on paychecks(because especially small businesses can't afford to pay people who don't actually work) is a much more immediate concern.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
I get that, but what I then don't get is why we don't just fix the school system entirely. Why do we lock kids in a place all day when they can practically do the same learning without going there?
I know it's daycare under a different name, but it shouldn't be

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I get that, but what I then don't get is why we don't just fix the school system entirely. Why do we lock kids in a place all day when they can practically do the same learning without going there?
I know it's daycare under a different name, but it shouldn't be
What would "force" kids to learn anything if they didn't go to school?