X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In today's news...

Originally posted by Hentaispider View Post
    https://twitter.com/kennwhite/status/919522184384729089
    There's a flaw in WPA2 encryption about to be published tomorrow. If you use WiFi, your network is almost certainly vulnerable. If you can, upgrade your router software ASAP. If you can't, it might be time to buy a new router or at least start using cables.

Oh, and this is one more reason to use encrypted protocols such as https whenever you can. Don't take unnecessary risks with man-in-the-middle attacks.
    Hehehe... This is going to be hell of a fun.
    Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
    Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
    鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Byzantine2014 View Post
      Well, shit. How much do routers cost again...

And elf ears are not best ears, Stuffie's are!
      A decent one should be around 40USD. I have no idea how hard it would be to find one that has the updates to fix that, though.

Also, cat ears are clearly the best. Stuffie's ears are the equivalent of a cheap whore.
      "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

Originally posted by arpaschad View Post
        aren't we all heretics in here?

I mean most of us here are worshipping a Xenos creature's ears...

each day we stray further from the light of the god emperor...
        Nah guy, it's the SJW's that are the heretics.

Also, cat ears are clearly the best. Stuffie's ears are the equivalent of a cheap whore.
        Oh my, somebody's jealous.

Comment

A decent one should be around 40USD. I have no idea how hard it would be to find one that has the updates to fix that, though.
          Don't know where Byzantine lives, but you can get a semi-decent router for $30 in Alberta. We also hyper-inflate prices on shit by comparison to the US (A book can be priced at $10 USD, in Canada it's closer to $20), so that's more/less something to go off.

Eh. Catgirls have the advantage in cuteness, but a foxgirl is infinitely better for all your sexual needs. I would rather be teased for enjoying her ears so much than have her act like some mental child over the whole thing.
          List of things that will never happen:

->Half Life 3
          ->Project X: Love Potion Disaster completed
          ->Dargoth MGQ:Paradox complete translation patch
          ->Panty and Stocking Season 2
          ->Reboot having a satisfying conclusion
          ->Ecstasy MGQ NG+ mod being finished

Stuff I'm supporting:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30109

Comment

I hope that wi-fi problem isn't worldwide... It would be a pain to shell out lots of money just to change a router...

then again I could piggyback into my neighbor's connection...

and I am partial towards elf ears...but since I am currently cataloging Stuffy's ears I will have to support it as well...

Comment

Originally posted by arpaschad View Post
              I hope that wi-fi problem isn't worldwide... It would be a pain to shell out lots of money just to change a router...
              The only way your WiFi isn't affected if you either use WEP(which has been trivial to crack for ages) or don't secure the connection at all. Although WPA2-enterprise has some additional protections.
              "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

hmmm WPA-2 here although there is option to change it to WEP but I don't want to fiddle with the settings too much since I'm afraid I will fuck it up...I'll just hope that additional security pulls through...

Comment

Not to steer this away from the current discussion, but...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8001491.html

Basically, a Southampton, Hampshire firm refused to print business cards for a Transgender woman because the owner felt that the current model of "diversity" marginalizes Christian's a bit too much and, regardless of how "innocent" the woman's intents might be, he wouldn't feel comfortable about indirectly supporting the current movement.

On the one hand, I can see where she might feel offended. On the other hand, her reaction (being "gobsmacked" and crying all day) to his refusal tells me he made the right decision. it's also nice to see some push-back against these people rather than smiling and eating shit just to make a buck.
                  List of things that will never happen:

->Half Life 3
                  ->Project X: Love Potion Disaster completed
                  ->Dargoth MGQ:Paradox complete translation patch
                  ->Panty and Stocking Season 2
                  ->Reboot having a satisfying conclusion
                  ->Ecstasy MGQ NG+ mod being finished

Stuff I'm supporting:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30109

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
                    Not to steer this away from the current discussion, but...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8001491.html

Basically, a Southampton, Hampshire firm refused to print business cards for a Transgender woman because the owner felt that the current model of "diversity" marginalizes Christian's a bit too much and, regardless of how "innocent" the woman's intents might be, he wouldn't feel comfortable about indirectly supporting the current movement.

On the one hand, I can see where she might feel offended. On the other hand, her reaction (being "gobsmacked" and crying all day) to his refusal tells me he made the right decision. it's also nice to see some push-back against these people rather than smiling and eating shit just to make a buck.
                    It went against his own beliefs, so he refused. If he/she worked there and someone wanted to print something offensive to transpeople, he/she would act exactly the same. But that would be fine, ok and understandable?
                    Yeah, fuck off.
                    Double fucking standards.
                    鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Don't private companies have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason they can think up, without even having to state it? Just a "Nope, find someone else" would have sufficed.

So I can't really sympathize with either party.

Comment

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
                        Don't private companies have the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason they can think up, without even having to state it? Just a "Nope, find someone else" would have sufficed.

So I can't really sympathize with either party.
                        Thats a highly debated thing and in a lot of different laws
                        Technically business owners everywhere have that right and at the same time they're also not allowed to discriminate
                        With occasional game reviews at https://tocopinion.blogspot.nl/

Comment

That's what I'm getting at, if he'd just kept his gob shut instead of trying to make it an issue, it wouldn't be legally actionable since they'd have a hard time proving it was actual discrimination.

As it stands, even if no legal action is taken against him, all that he's achieved is given the hug-boxers another 'injustice' to whine about.
                          Last edited by super_slicer; 17th October 2017, 01:07.

Comment

here in the Flip (Philippines) although 70% of the population is Roman Catholic most of the people here don't give a rat's ass to what gender you identify as or make a deal about it because "it contradicts my beliefs"...you are a paying customer...I don't care if you are a Slaaneshi cult leader with tentacles pouring out of every orifice in your body...

the ones making a big deal about it are the truly hardcore religious born-again groups but not entirely since I can see some members of their group accepting printing jobs from obviously gay people...

then again I wouldn't trust any of these people's loyalties much since they are too busy mudslinging at each other and trying to see who is the best Christian denomination who follows the "True Path to Salvation..."

it's not about religion they say and then proceeds to forcefeed you their "not-religion"...

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Named_Bob View Post
                              You feel that a person being surprised at being discriminated against and being depressed about it somehow lends his actions legitimacy?
                              4-chan. Don't.

Comment

If we go with this logic too deep into rabbit hole, we will end with this:
                                A gay guy asks straight male out on a date. Straight guy refuses saying: I am straight. Gay guy screams discrimination and calls the press and straight guy is in the wrong.

Printer dude had a right to refuse, transgender dude should be more understandable of printer guy reasons and just find another place.
                                But, if printer chap was a dick, calling him names, treating him as less because of his ideas and actually offending transgender one, then I would say it's not acceptable.
                                Shit, if someone wanted to print some satanistic shit and they would be refused that, no one would give a fuck. STOP discrimination against satanism!

Kek, double standards.

All sums up as: "Muh oppression from people that were never oppressed their entire life. But I am fine with oppressing and calling out others because they have different beliefs!"
                                鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Working...
                                X