Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

One time... at band camp.. I stuck a flute in both our pussies.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol Edited it cos I found an article with a pic of the teacher. She's actually pretty fucking hot.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh, the parents are actually implying that the teacher corrupted their daughter into lesbianism.

Althoug, if it had been one of my sisters (Don't have any kids, so don't know what that's like) I think I would've been pretty pissed at the teacher. There's a psycological thingy that makes this kinda thing very attractive for the student. (apart form the fact she's hot.) Don't know the name, but in the diving circuits we call it "scuba-pussy" (Yes that actually is what we call it when a girl lures a guy with it too... But 90% of diving intructors are guys so anyways.)

Also,
Dark, perfect song, perfect occasion.
+ f*ing rep.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm... a bit ambivalent about the situation. Yes, she was in a position of trust/power above the student, but at the same time, everything I read said that the relationship was wholly consensual and that the student, more than the teacher, started the relationship. I don't know enough about the student to judge her mental and emotional development, but it's certainly possible that she is capable of comprehending and having a relationship at 15/16.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

....holy shit.

Now that mom who fucked her daughter finally seems creepy.

I still like that the old article mentioned that, despite the sentence, once it was said that she could see the girl once she served, she apparently gave a fist pump in the air.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

from that article it seemed to me like the kid was the instigator really.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I love that, going by what I imply from the article, the parents are distraught over the fact that their child is not normal (see: lesbian) and are blaming the teacher for it, even though the student initiated it.

But mostly I love the fact that the parents are so upset that their child is a lesbian. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, OUR DAUGHTER IS A LESBIAN, WE HAVE NO REASON TO LIVE!

And the Judge is pure WIN for refusing to hand out any sort of barrier that would keep the teacher away from the student.

And two relevant songs.

First one's for the parents:

And here's one that I can't pass up an opportunity to post:

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, the judge was MASSIVE win. It's probably one of the few trials I'd agree to.

You're just trying to manipulate me into repping you like I repped Dark arent you?

With the songs...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Don't forget, she's been put on the child offenders list for 10 years, banned from working with children and lost her previous job. Not being barred from seeing the girl is a definite plus, but overall from the impression I get from that article its still rotten mis justice. The general stigma of being on that list and labelled among genuine monsters must be awful.

I have to wonder how the daughter and parents will get along now. If the relationship continues as seems likely, can you imagine having to get along with and having normal discussions with the people who put you/your partner in jail?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, yeah, it sucks to be the teacher, but she DID do a stupid thing. She knows the laws, she knew what would happen, but she still let it progress too far, too fast.
Anybody 10 years younger than you is 'Jailbait'; no matter how they feel towards you, unless they're of age, there's a giant DO NOT TOUCH sign on them. Hell, the teacher even said they should wait, but then she still went ahead and let something happen anyways.

Now more on the parents. The mother said her daughter was, "thriving and happy for the first time in a very long time."
If the girl was happy, what's so wrong about being a lesbian, or as the parents put it, being "deprived of the opportunity for the normal development of sexual relations"?

Yeah, this does reek of mis-justice, and I place almost all the blame on the parents, who are apparently anti-gay homophobes, but the teacher isn't completely innocent either.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have to admit, I find this one amusing...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

"This was not the first time that Somali pirates have mistakenly attacked a French naval vessel."

That either says something about the pirates, attacking navy ships more then once, or about the french, with their military history making even pirates believe they can take them.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After re-reading the article for confirmation of details, my guess would be that the Somali pirates are just morons.

They did state that the previous military vessel attacked was a frigate, and that the pirates were using fiberglass skiffs that had to be towed out to sea...That just reeks of stupidity. Which makes me laugh.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With our shitty mandate for Somalia, the German Navy would probably have to smile and hand them some blankets and bread or some shit instead of incarcerating them. All thanks to our laws that prohibit an offensive use of our army.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Or like the Dutch navy, bringing in the pirates and taking them to Holland for a trial, and apparently they would release them because they looked poor, or some idiot in charge actually believed the men with guns were shipwrecked, I'm not sure, I lost track of that case.

This in contrast to the Russians, which had rich people rent yachts and mercenaries to go pirate hunting, if they catch any, I'd doubt they get a trial.(Linked earlier)

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I have to say, I actually feel sorry for a lot of pirates down there. Sure they're doing bad things, but the conditions are not like they are for us in the west. What happens is this, organized crime picks up really, REALLY poor people, give them food. Then they get a boat, some kalashes, and A LOT of sage or whatever it is called that thing they're always chewing/smoking. Then they say, "You're in debt to us, catch us a boat and we'll call it even."

Guess what happens when you catch the first boat?

They don't clear the debt, that's for sure.

Also, starting up a pirate buisness can be done voluntarily. You pay a REDICULUSLY low price for a cheap fiberglass boat, AK's and some ammo. Then it's a matter of the: "Here's your bike, go wherever you like, as long as it's within this principality." And the seller get's 60% or something of everything you earn. And of course the dope plays an important role here as well.

Oh, and this is awesome:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I don't care WHAT the law is; if someone tried to attack MY cargo freighter - or w/e - I'd institute a 'shoot first, ask later' policy.

As Richard would say, " "

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Not news, But I WANT ONE!!!