What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RPG]アニクエ

This game has already been mentioned and there's a link of Hongfire on RPG Maker Hentai Games thread.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG]アニクエ

then can you provide a link to said page? i dont want to lurk through dozens of pages to find it.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

mistix i'm on hongfire too :p

so can someone make that dl link of the audio files extracted in japanese plzz =)

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you're referring to the 1st game on that page, it has already been posted on HongFire. Here it is:

Thank Sizustar for the link.

P.S. Hoping someone has that game I requested, I'm curious about it.
Btw on the game, of which I gave the link just now, you're gonna have to grind for a while to get some gems that you have to give to your uncle in order to learn combat skills. There's a bit of BF on this game.

*Edit: I've already beat this game and unlocked all events. If you need any help with anything just ask away...
this post is has the link on it. Should have all of the sound files necessary.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

mistix i'm on hongfire too :p

so can someone make that dl link of the audio files extracted in japanese plzz =)
Here you go

Damn this game is actually really good. Takes a bit of work to get to the sex scenes, but once you did it's really rewarding.

Edit: Oh shoot. Would that file work? I zipped it again....

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Mhh nope but i would be interested too ^^

On is a new game (Anikue) and
i downloaded it, but it failes to extract.

If you get it to work or find another Dl pls post it here ^^
The DL works.
When you extract it from the zip, rename the exe to English text.
Then execute, it'll work.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ç_ç no work i think i need the jap regional settings :cry:

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone help me on this, i can't see any japanese letter when i play the rpg game, anyone know why i can't see it?i did do the regional language and the applocale but i still don't have any idea on how to make it pop up

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone help me on this, i can't see any japanese letter when i play the rpg game, anyone know why i can't see it?i did do the regional language and the applocale but i still don't have any idea on how to make it pop up
You need to reinstall the RTS. It happens sometimes.

Here's the new game from the circle: ヨガチカ

Info's .

Here's the download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0RXTPFG

Have fun.
Just tried it.

This game is AWFUL.

I will give you a few reasons.

Ridiculous difficulty - you starting characters have ridiculously low health and defence that it's a real stretch just to get to the next town. You need to grind for hours just to survive more than 2 monster encounter.
Horrible map design - a lot of doors are placed on the back side of the building, where you can't freaking SEE them. You just have to keep trying and hope there's a door somewhere.
Moral - H-games aren't the greatest source of morals, but this game is exceptional. Your future wife became sick of you because you are an otaku, so what do you do? Send her a mail bomb to blow her up. You caught your secret crush getting raped by another man, what do you do? Lock them both up in a caravan and push it into the sea. WTF?!

Don't bother downloading it.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree with you in everything, but the 1st reason you gave. I was also like wtf? when I couldn't almost kill anything, but I had already played some games like that and I started to rationalize. I notest that some girl chars had the avatars showing on the screen when you talked to her and since a few of those girls were on the screenshots of the game I just remembered that you had to reach a certain level to get those girls to join you. So quite simply, all you have to do is kill a few lizards and ghosts and reach about lvl4 or lvl5 and on the 1st town there's a girl that will join you (lvl10 rofl) then you go into a cave located west and you save another girl. By now you have a 4 members party and you can farm forever lol!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree with you in everything, but the 1st reason you gave. I was also like wtf? when I couldn't almost kill anything, but I had already played some games like that and I started to rationalize. I notest that some girl chars had the avatars showing on the screen when you talked to her and since a few of those girls were on the screenshots of the game I just remembered that you had to reach a certain level to get those girls to join you. So quite simply, all you have to do is kill a few lizards and ghosts and reach about lvl4 or lvl5 and on the 1st town there's a girl that will join you (lvl10 rofl) then you go into a cave located west and you save another girl. By now you have a 4 members party and you can farm forever lol!
Are you talking about the girl in the locked room in the inn? You need to pick up a key from the cave first before you can get her to join you.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The key was for that door? LOL! Then I agree with you on everything then lmao.

It was quite a pain in the ass to get that chest, but I thought it was cause I was being stupid... and if the key's for that door then why the hell does the key still stay on the inventory? That's just stupid, cause you don't realise if you already used the key and what was the right place to use it...

Edit* HAHA I laughed my head off when I saw the caravan scene xDDDDDDD

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The key was for that door? LOL! Then I agree with you on everything then lmao.

It was quite a pain in the ass to get that chest, but I thought it was cause I was being stupid... and if the key's for that door then why the hell does the key still stay on the inventory? That's just stupid, cause you don't realise if you already used the key and what was the right place to use it...

Edit* HAHA I laughed my head off when I saw the caravan scene xDDDDDDD
You can also kill off two of the sailors and dump their body into the sea just for the heck of it. Talking to the top left sailor will automatically initiate a scene where you stab him and feed him to the fishes. Talking to the bottom right sailor and picking the 3rd option will start a conversation that ends with you beating him to death and again feeding him to the fishes.

I wouldn't want to stand next to the guy who made this game. Who knows if he will kill me just because I am taller than him.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

and feed you to the fishes hahahaha xD

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, ok i try doing that thx for telling me, Noman

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a guide for this game anywhere?

I made it out of the dungeon, but then I'm completely lost as to what to do. Talked to everyone in the town and I can walk around it, but that's it. Is that the end of the game?

Also, how many H-pictures are there, total? I've seen the one where the pink haired girl gets raped in the dungeon, the blue haired girl does, and then the blue haired girl gets tentacle fucked, the black haired girl after being fucked, and then the pictures at the beginning of the game where the gangrape in the village happens.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I made it out of the dungeon, but then I'm completely lost as to what to do. Talked to everyone in the town and I can walk around it, but that's it. Is that the end of the game?
I'm going to mention where certain H scenes that I have found are, haven't played through the most recent version yet so I can't say if they are the same with the events.

To start with you are placed into a sewer, this is a pretty linear dungeon but check everything to get items including the two corpses next to where you start. At the end of this dungeon you will run into a giant slime creature. if you loose to it you get a scene where the main character gets rapped by it before they are rescued. After that you make it to town.

Talk to people so that you can go into the second part of town to the south of the area you start in. In this area you need to enter the bar to the right of where you start, then go to the south. A man will talk to your group and the black dress wearing female will leave your group with him. you then get the option to follow or leave her alone with him. if you follow you will enter the next dungeon eventual fighting the man that she left with. once again if you loose to him you get an H scene involving the girl that left with him.

After that you need to enter that area of town and purchase meat from a man. start heading back to where you enter that area and a kobold will steal the meat. you need to find the kobold lair
The well in the area
. This will lead to a dungeon that you will fight kobolds at the end. Once again H-scene if you lose.

Eventually I don't know how it is triggered but you run into a girl being assaulted by a man and a ogre. You get involved and fight the ogre. I never lost here but in theory there would be an H-scene if you lose like the other boss fights. This girl then joins you, use the over sized knight chess piece to empty your party down to just the main character. you can then make your own party using the other four characters.

The only other areas that I know of is that you can enter a sewer area that is supposed to be how you exit the town in the day time limit. this sewer is supposed to have at least 2 sections in it but I can't leave the first but to go back home. Another area is accessible by talking to a red creature in the tavern, this leads to a hard dungeon be high level before attempting it. The last is a haunted house that can be accessed in the same area as the sewer area.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I also can't see any text in the game: the "RXUpdate103" file that someone said to download doesn't do anything for me, roughly saying in japanese that I need to install RPG XP apparently. Any other suggestions?

assmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aside from Grrl Power, Adventures of Garnet, Rape Quest and Monster Girls Unlimited, are there any good English RPG make games that don't require my computer to become Japanese to read file names?

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok, I got to "once again if you loose to him you get an H scene involving the girl that left with him."

Can't go back into the lower part of town again, for some reason. Can't find anyone to buy meat off of, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.