What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acidwriter

Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

The game you're talking about is Transgender Momotaro.

After all the effort I spent unraveling that trans-lingual riddle, I had to come out of my very long-term lurker status to enlighten you. The solution would be easy for any Japanese speaker because they are taught this stuff like English speakers are taught the ABC song. The puzzle is based upon the traditional arrangement of the Japanese hiragana alphabet into rows and columns. Check out this link for an example:

Every two digits represents a coordinate.
15 = first row, fifth character, お (o)
52 = fifth row, second character, に (ni)

22*1 = second row, second character with the first sound-changing symbol (looks like a quotation mark). 22 would be き (ki) but 22*1 is ぎ (gi)

92 = ninth row, second character, り (ri)

Using the same code, the answer to the riddle is simple.

15 = お

52 = に

55 = の (no)

61*2 = ぱ (pa)
(tricky. *2 means the second sound-changing symbol, which looks like a degrees symbol)

03 = ん (n)
(tricky again. Tenth row, third symbol. Varies on different kana charts, but this is the solution)

43 = つ (tsu)

so, the final solution is おにのぱんつ
That is, oni no pantsu, or Demon's Panties.

Last edited:

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Forest for the trees. I've been staring at a kana chart for weeks, trying to figure out how the "product" worked itself in, when - in fact - it was the "equation" that held the answer.

Thank you, not only for the answer, but the explanation behind it as well. This reminds me of playing Boggle. You come up with five or six words, while someone at the table invariably has over a dozen, and you're wondering how they saw it.

Looks like its time to break out Brain Age again.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, that's interesting I learned the katakana and hiragana stuff diffrently in japanese 1 at college. I would probably have eventually guessed to do that well except for changing to the other sounds for those characters.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

The game Melody of Immorality got an update around Christmas .- . I just realize it

but I can't seem to download the file, keep getting 403'd
Yea, I'm interested in this game too. Anyone have more info?

It's just a clarification thing. If you can prove it's not loli, go right ahead and put it back up. The one thing that made the loli alarm set off for me was the fact that she was a magical girl. Aren't all magical girls loli?

@Dark:

I'll have you know I'm eight hundred years old, mister!

Last edited:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno if anyone else checked it, but adventure of garnet has made alot of nice progress, couple guys on hongfire are making some nice work of it.

If they keep it up, could be a nice english competator for VH, at least I hope so :) competition = trying to outdo the competition = more pr0nz !!!

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

ハロパロクエスト~ヴァギナの紋章~

http://maniax.dlsite.com/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ074000/RJ073022_img_smp1.jpg

From what i understood, you are the chosen hero who is supposed to save the humans from the monsters, but you get tired of being the good guy, turn evil and run around capturing and raping girls.
According to dlsite there is also a trick in the manual to gett all the cg from the start or something like that, not checked yet.
Oh, almost forgot, it's made with rpg maker xp 1.03, so you obviously need the latest rtp to play this game properly.

Password: as9rn7rqbxw

Credit goes to FlowerTradeWinds from hongfire for the link.

Enjoy

Edit
I just noticed the verchive one came with some other stuff comntaining loli (weird for games), so i replaced the link with one i found on hongfire.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

onthis last game

i am stuck - i have seen all cities and done everything i could and interact with every girl i cant aside queen and her knight

i reached the last cave but there is like a red circle that doesnt let me pass

i went to everytown and dungeon talked everybody but nothing activates

also does maid dissapear once she does her way with her friend on the first town house??? or i need do something to find her again???

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New version!!!

Don't have time to play it yet, so no I can't tell you what's new

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New version!!!

how do i increase the invasion level?

I, can't seem to find the new things except for the debugging ability to level up easily

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

how do i increase the invasion level?

I, can't seem to find the new things except for the debugging ability to level up easily
Well, the game have story so you'll have to go around looking for what works.

Not sure what you mean by invasion level . - . if you mean that number on the bottom-left in one of the stat page, just go get raped, a lot.

The new things are: 2 new characters(or rather, they were part of the party during the opening) event, you have to be level 27, then I think visit the 'new area' that's unlocked after the archer girl rescue.
You can now do prostitution if you Claris have more than 4000 of that number on the bottom left in the sex-stat page.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone beaten レイア奮闘戦姫?

I can't figure out how to free your friend from the sex maze. All I do is rape her, which doesn't seem to be the right thing to do... (It's the town North of the tournament town.)

Edit: Nvm. Just need to go back to the cat girl.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

New question. Figured it's better to make a new post since it's been a day already.

In Muddled World Orchestra can you disable the sex cutscenes? The second option at the Teddy Bear dialogue says you can, but it doesn't seem to work.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi thar!

I've been searching for this game for a bit by now. Anyone has and is willing to share it?

Thanks in advance.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mhh nope but i would be interested too ^^

On is a new game (Anikue) and
i downloaded it, but it failes to extract.

If you get it to work or find another Dl pls post it here ^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're referring to the 1st game on that page, it has already been posted on HongFire. Here it is:

Thank Sizustar for the link.

P.S. Hoping someone has that game I requested, I'm curious about it.
Btw on the game, of which I gave the link just now, you're gonna have to grind for a while to get some gems that you have to give to your uncle in order to learn combat skills. There's a bit of BF on this game.

*Edit: I've already beat this game and unlocked all events. If you need any help with anything just ask away...

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New version!!!

Anyone know where I can get the 'RGS103J.dll' for this?

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go and download the Japanese RTP for RPG gamemaker 2003 through vx and it should work. I believe that this game requires the one for 2003 but I can't say for certain.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's the new game from the circle: ヨガチカ

Info's .

Here's the download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0RXTPFG

Have fun.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
[RPG]アニクエ

Found this H-RPG and it is nice =)

Download

just a thing... i miss some audio files and if someone can download it and create a dl for the audio files, it would be nice =) thank you i hope you'll enjoy this game ^_^

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RPG]アニクエ

Thanks. Will give it a try when I am free.

Status
Not open for further replies.