What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Anyone have a guide for this game anywhere?

I made it out of the dungeon, but then I'm completely lost as to what to do. Talked to everyone in the town and I can walk around it, but that's it. Is that the end of the game?

Also, how many H-pictures are there, total? I've seen the one where the pink haired girl gets raped in the dungeon, the blue haired girl does, and then the blue haired girl gets tentacle fucked, the black haired girl after being fucked, and then the pictures at the beginning of the game where the gangrape in the village happens.
Well, from what I recall:
"Story"(where / who get raped)
-Sewer corpse, pink hair
-Slime boss, blue hair
-Bandit boss, mage girl
-Kobold, cleric girl
-giant fat thing, tanned girl
-Wizard, elf girl
-Tournament, 2 girls(red head and twin sword girl)

Side stuffs:
-Fishmen, blue hair
-Ghosthouse, blue hair
-Goblins, blue hair or a nun, depending on which choice you pick after losing

Noncombat
-Alley in the slum, character with no name having sex
-Shota, you go to a house in the slum and a minor event will put him in the 'base' in the village (where the chess piece is), talk to him for a minor event.

Last edited:

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, from what I recall:
"Story"(where / who get raped)
-Sewer corpse, pink hair
-Slime boss, blue hair
-Bandit boss, mage girl
-Kobold, cleric girl
-giant fat thing, tanned girl
-Wizard, elf girl
-Tournament, 2 girls(red head and twin sword girl)

Side stuffs:
-Fishmen, blue hair
-Ghosthouse, blue hair
-Goblins, blue hair or a nun, depending on which choice you pick after losing

Noncombat
-Alley in the slum, character with no name having sex
-Shota, you go to a house in the slum and a minor event will put him in the 'base' in the village (where the chess piece is), talk to him for a minor event.
The ones I bolded are the ones I haven't seen yet: the goblins in the bottom part of town seem to show up randomly, is there any way to get them to appear consistently?

What house in the slum for shota, and where is the base with the chess piece?

Do the latter 3 things you named in the story happen AFTER the ghost house?

Finally, where do you encounter the fishmen at?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The ones I bolded are the ones I haven't seen yet: the goblins in the bottom part of town seem to show up randomly, is there any way to get them to appear consistently?

What house in the slum for shota, and where is the base with the chess piece?

Do the latter 3 things you named in the story happen AFTER the ghost house?

Finally, where do you encounter the fishmen at?
The tan girl should shows up when you walk into one of the area in the slum, so unless you're using a really old version you should run into her.
Elf girl talk to the hooded guy in the village after tan girl's event, he should mention something, and after asking you 'you ready?' sort of question, he'll send you to the dungeon with the girl.
The tournament only appears after the elf girl event and your main character must be level 27+, I forgot the details on where to get them.

The shota is in a house near the bottom right corner, the 5-doors in a row area, the middle door.

Pretty sure the ghosthouse is completely optional and you don't need to do it to advance the story.

The fishmen is in the bar, it's one of the building in the slum, though you might have to progress to some point in the story before he actually sends you to the dungeon where you fight him.
Regardless of winning/losing, you get an item that lets you enter 2nd floor of the random-dungeon sewer.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The tan girl should shows up when you walk into one of the area in the slum, so unless you're using a really old version you should run into her.
Elf girl talk to the hooded guy in the village after tan girl's event, he should mention something, and after asking you 'you ready?' sort of question, he'll send you to the dungeon with the girl.
The tournament only appears after the elf girl event and your main character must be level 27+, I forgot the details on where to get them.

The fishmen is in the bar, it's one of the building in the slum, though you might have to progress to some point in the story before he actually sends you to the dungeon where you fight him.
Regardless of winning/losing, you get an item that lets you enter 2nd floor of the random-dungeon sewer.
Just to make sure, by slum do you mean the top or bottom town? I can only access two game screens as of right now, not sure if that area to the left of the bottom screen ever becomes available.

I've talked to everyone/looked in every town in both towns, but didn't run into any tan girl. Hmmm...

And any idea on how to make the goblins appear in the bottom town? I only saw it once.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just to make sure, by slum do you mean the top or bottom town? I can only access two game screens as of right now, not sure if that area to the left of the bottom screen ever becomes available.

I've talked to everyone/looked in every town in both towns, but didn't run into any tan girl. Hmmm...

And any idea on how to make the goblins appear in the bottom town? I only saw it once.
I'd say you need to finish the kobold event, but your previous list says you already did it, so maybe you're just using an older version.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd say you need to finish the kobold event, but your previous list says you already did it, so maybe you're just using an older version.
Well, I'm not sure if I finished it: he stole the meat, I saw the mage chick get her virginity taken/raped by the three guys in cloaks, and that was the end of it. Trying to go down the well again or in that little hut we were in gets me nothing now.

I'm using a new version, afaik, the one released in 2011 that was talked about just a few pages ago.

Just talked to everyone in both towns, couldn't find any tanned girl/no event happened.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I totally forgot about the haunted house event. That was just plain weird.

Got back into RyonaRPG the other day.... still don't like it much. Combat is just plain impossible. My character always get frozen for a few seconds when she gets attacked, and since I can't change direction while she's frozen, it means I need to take at least 2 hit before I can counter attack. Is that normal?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, you can move around now? I thought ryonarpg was all turn based combat

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, I could never keep my finger on this shit

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IF anyone wants, I went through and screen-shotted all the pictures I've ran across so far in that game I was playing, but not sure if that'd be looked down upon or be a good thing to you guys

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

IF anyone wants, I went through and screen-shotted all the pictures I've ran across so far in that game I was playing, but not sure if that'd be looked down upon or be a good thing to you guys
And which game is that? We switched the topic quite a few times already.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys I just remembered that game VH Violated Heroine I think it was called. Does anyone know if its still updated or did they quit working on it?

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

Vh is still being updated. The only thing is it updates anywhere between 1 day and 1 month+.

You're better off just following it on Hongfire:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone dl rpg maker vx and upload it on mega upload or something cause it's saying for my tri core 500gb memmory pc like 24hrs to download it

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone from you guys know the Login/pw from the game Piottu Hazard?
I still cant get it right...maybe i dont even use the right ones.

Login: iirc - あいのあかし
PW: uasaz - ?????

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Vh is still being updated. The only thing is it updates anywhere between 1 day and 1 month+.

You're better off just following it on Hongfire:
Well, it seems i can't find any solution so i'm gonna ask you guys. It seems i can't run any RPGM2000 game, aspecially VH, even if i got RPG Maker 2000 and japanese rtp (at least i think i have it installed... i installed the one given in hongfire link).
Tells me something weirg, like " ????2000??????????? ". Kinda hard to understand. Does anyone have a clue, or is t just that my windows Seven wanna piss me off ?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

have u tryed the simplest thing like changing the name of the main game file if it's unreadable then try putting it in english it sometimes works for me

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, it seems i can't find any solution so i'm gonna ask you guys. It seems i can't run any RPGM2000 game, aspecially VH, even if i got RPG Maker 2000 and japanese rtp (at least i think i have it installed... i installed the one given in hongfire link).
Tells me something weirg, like " ????2000??????????? ". Kinda hard to understand. Does anyone have a clue, or is t just that my windows Seven wanna piss me off ?
you can try switching your local to japan on the computer you are planing to play on. This should make any of the japanese made games work.

Status
Not open for further replies.