What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Oh, okay. Yeah, those files don't work. The person actually distributing the files has to have a premium account. Is there any way you can use obfuscation methods to make the site unaware that it's an archive?

I'm also curious as to if 4shared works the same way now.

Also: There was some guy who uploaded a "Queen of Fighters" mugen pack in an extended archive using Seven zip, on Mediafire. That file still appears to work. Maybe you could try changing the extension on your files?

To help clarify, Mediafire specifies that it specifically does not allow unlimited downloads of "Broken or encrypted" archives. Now my familiarity with computers isn't as good as all of you PC gamers, but maybe if you decrypt your archive it'd let it through.
I logged off my mediafire account and checked and yeah it doesn't work. How unfortunate.

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To help clarify, Mediafire specifies that it specifically does not allow unlimited downloads of "Broken or encrypted" archives. Now my familiarity with computers isn't as good as all of you PC gamers, but maybe if you decrypt your archive it'd let it through.
It's broken OR encrypted archives though. The problem isn't with encryption (no one's using that), it's with games being split into multiple parts. Unless the game is really small, there's no way around that.

At any rate, the Succubus Nests torrent on nyaa linked above has hundreds of seeders already, just use that. If you're paranoid about torrents, honestly it's not like you're downloading a Hollywood movie off the pirate bay here.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's broken OR encrypted archives though. The problem isn't with encryption (no one's using that), it's with games being split into multiple parts. Unless the game is really small, there's no way around that.

At any rate, the Succubus Nests torrent on nyaa linked above has hundreds of seeders already, just use that. If you're paranoid about torrents, honestly it's not like you're downloading a Hollywood movie off the pirate bay here.
Man that sucks, but at least we have torrents, but what can I say. I tried. :(

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have problem with RJ103371-it crashes and need some BGS file, need assistance

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, which file service are we using now? I'm asking because I'm thinking about sharing new CodeRED game with everyone :p

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Time to get a batch file for that.
But a file size likely isn't enough information.

Any idea how to determine whether two files are the same, to some degree of confidence, given common information like partial string matches, file sizes, ...
More like getting off my lazy ass and coding a program that changes all the file names according to sizes... Just need to insert a list and boom

So, which file service are we using now? I'm asking because I'm thinking about sharing new CodeRED game with everyone :p
THAT SHIT, TO ME, NOW, get it on mediafire, i'll download it in 0.01 secs

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess what Dargoth was saying is that mediafire is good for games that's not split up into parts or something, because most games that I've downloaded still work but it seems that most of them that are split up are not working due to their new policy stuff.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I'm still to find one of my links that does not work.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm still to find one of my links that does not work.
If you're logged in on your mediafire account that you uploaded them on then you will see them as working links, but if you logout and check them and they still work then they are good, but if you get that error that comes up on mediafire when you click a bad link then it's broken.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually, couldn't you just individually archive the game archives to get around this?

Instead of uploading game.r00, game.r01, game.r02, just:
zip game.r00 into game0.zip
zip game.r01 into game1.zip
zip game.r02 into game2.zip

You'll have to unzip all the zips and then put the game together, but that doesn't require any extra effort really. I really doubt Mediafire's file analyzer is smart enough to catch that.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Keiran you can't do that homie, you just let a starving man smell your roastbeef sandwich and then you bailed, that's just mean.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm trying to upload it, the upload got error'd at 95%, and my upload sucks, but I'm trying

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

70.3%.
I can almost feel it >:3
Thank You again, Starke ;P

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

70.3%.
I can almost feel it >:3
Thank You again, Starke ;P
That was all? I seeded for 4 hours but for some reason, I started seeding to the guys in the lowest numbers and now there's like 50 people with 60-70%

Status
Not open for further replies.