What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

For the game RJ103632, 五十少女漂流記, how do you recover besides beating up a boss? I read that you have sex to recover...but it requires you to have 6 points with a female in order to have sex with them. The drop rate for meds are quite low....
For that game, could a small walkthrough for the opening be posted? The only way I've noticed to continue on is to kill the Mimic Chest Boss Monster in a Cave System.. Is this suppose to happen?

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the game RJ103632, 五十少女漂流記, how do you recover besides beating up a boss? I read that you have sex to recover...but it requires you to have 6 points with a female in order to have sex with them. The drop rate for meds are quite low....
Use the flask at the left side of your room and pay 500 for recovery.

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh. Now I have an audio problem. Its only one file and its called mblights with a whole lotta moonspeak after it. Its the Audio/BGM Folder
I just did a ghetto fix and copied one of the mp3s in the bgm folder and renamed it mblights. That fixed it. I guessed the moonspeak meant it was missing the bgm file.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's ANOTHER thing that we missed, Starke you might be interested in this cause I remember talking to you about it, that game that looks like Parallel fantasy has a demo, haven't tried it yet though

Edit: Ok, so, about 30 seconds into the game, I can tell you this, there is a LOT of love put into this game. Custom music, the heroine seems to be fully voiced.

At the start you get asked if you prefer Rpg's, if you're just in it for the Hentai or a mix of both which is a very nice touch.

There's 3 books in your inventory that tell you different things, one is a bestiary, the other is a collection of the clothing items you've found and the various stats, the third is a Read me that seems to mention an "Auto Battle" mode but I couldn't find it in the demo though the start does mention some features being disabled.

Another nice touch is that you get a "Suicide skill" so you can auto loose a battle.

The art is pretty great too.

There seems to be like an armour break system in the battles but I didn't read too much into it. Either way, this game is WELL worth a play.

Not every enemy has a GOR, haven't figured out which ones do just yet

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Here's ANOTHER thing that we missed, Starke you might be interested in this cause I remember talking to you about it, that game that looks like Parallel fantasy has a demo, haven't tried it yet though

Edit: Ok, so, about 30 seconds into the game, I can tell you this, there is a LOT of love put into this game. Custom music, the heroine seems to be fully voiced.

At the start you get asked if you prefer Rpg's, if you're just in it for the Hentai or a mix of both which is a very nice touch.

There's 3 books in your inventory that tell you different things, one is a bestiary, the other is a collection of the clothing items you've found and the various stats, the third is a Read me that seems to mention an "Auto Battle" mode but I couldn't find it in the demo though the start does mention some features being disabled.

Another nice touch is that you get a "Suicide skill" so you can auto loose a battle.

The art is pretty great too.

There seems to be like an armour break system in the battles but I didn't read too much into it. Either way, this game is WELL worth a play.

Not every enemy has a GOR, haven't figured out which ones do just yet
Yeah that one has high expectations from me, might try the trial.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wtf? the tags are getting weirder XD

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rofl :D
Also, thank you for checking/sharing everything, that we love so much :3

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

At which strike are you out?

PS: They killed the tags.

All I can say is Butt Door. you'll know what I mean soon
ROTFLOL thankfully the butt door wasn't as bad as I pictured it would be or disgusting, hmm the game has so much personalization dude, I really want the full version.

Also, I will be seeding ALL DAY, so if you guys want to get to 100%, turn it up.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you get the Chiitrans translator you can use the option "aggressive check" which helps if ur getting a spam of the char's name
Well Chiitrans for some reasons seams to crash alot on my windows7 x64. Actually its agth when using it within chitrans. I couldnt find the reason why this happens.

Also i was asking for agth code since i cant hook whole sentrance. I still dont know how ppl figure out when to use with agth x1,x3,kf etc...

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some of you might be interested to know that there is now an RPG Maker Ace Lite edition that does not have a trial period and is completely free. I haven't used it yet myself so I don't know what kind of limitations it has. About a year ago I bought RPG Maker VX, so I guess I don't really need it just now.

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score
where's all the BF games?

i remember alot of bf games like leotard quest and those other rpg maker games that was released back there. but lately its just like no one makes bf games anymore.... or am i missing something?

what do you think about it? and if there's new bf games can you recommend?:eek:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New BF RPG announced, the screen looks interesting to me... no trial though...

Also, this RPG with a trial...

Btw, both had earlier RPG's imo they wheren't to great though... the first was more my thing then the latter... personaly...

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New BF RPG announced, the screen looks interesting to me... no trial though...

Also, this RPG with a trial...

Btw, both had earlier RPG's imo they wheren't to great though... the first was more my thing then the latter... personaly...
The one with trial looks ok

Status
Not open for further replies.