Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEW ULMF SHITPOSTING THREAD! SHITPOST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pervy View Post
    Almost like someone who cracked a game or copied a movie, right? They bought it and then just shared it with the world. No one ever got in trouble for that, right?
    It's piracy. It's illegal, and it's not cool.

Not that I don't agree with you on your other points but this irks me the wrong way. No, it's not ok to steal something just because it'll be for free later, infact, that's the shittiest of all approaches, someone literally will give you something for free later and merely asks some patience to reward a few special folks that helped make the project better, how can you be ok with that level of breach of trust for both creator and other paterons?

I know that there's some disgusting moneygrabbing schemes on patreon and again, I hate the beta-paywalling myself, but this isn't a moral right either.. 's what I'm saying.
    Eh. I don't think it's that big of a deal. No one gets hurt, so I'm okay with it. But like I said before, I'm a penniless piece of shit. My opinions don't mean jack.
    I certainly don't consider it as bad as stealing though. Especially since they're free. Nor do I consider piracy in general as bad as stealing. No one loses anything. I just gain something for free. Dick move, sure. But that's it.
    You'd download a car if you could. I would. We all would. One would be an idiot if they didn't. That's what being morally right gets ya. No free car.
    Last edited by ponyguy3000; 1 week ago.

Comment

Oh no pony, don't even bother trying to reason with someone who's moralfagging out. You're just going to add fuel to the TRUTH AND JUSTICE hard-on they've got. Like when stuffie tries to pull away from you, just makes ya harder don't it?

Comment

I'm here for one thing.
        Play this in my funeral.
        Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
          Oh no pony, don't even bother trying to reason with someone who's moralfagging out. You're just going to add fuel to the TRUTH AND JUSTICE hard-on they've got. Like when stuffie tries to pull away from you, just makes ya harder don't it?
          He's mostly agreeing with me if you didn't notice. Same thing you should be doing when someone gives you a well reasoned argument, I'd have to break out less linkin park.
          Play my naughty games here:

Comment

CRAAAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIINNN!!! THESE WOUNDSSS THEY NEVER HEEEAALLLL!!!! FEAR IS HOW I FALLLL!!! CONFUSING WHAT IS REEEAALLLL!!!!!

Linkin Park aside, I guess the content creator cannot prevent their paying patrons if they want to share exclusive work for free (they can't charge for it since people will make an outcry and notify the original creator and all that legal mumbo jumbo will commence) somewhere else...unless said creators have a system to accurately track down each piece of work they churn out...like a bar code or a smith's stamp in a freshly made sword...

or you can just be melodramatic and refuse to create new content at all to "punish" said Pirates or ungrateful patrons lol...like what I see some Patreon accounts are doing...guilt tripping with a nice dose of tears...

Comment

Are you honestly just judging a game based solely on the graphics you find in one of its folders? That's pretty sad. Go play AAA games for the shiniest glossiest cash grabbing experience. By the by, CG's cost money, which requires patreon support for indie developers which requires fans supporting the original, back to square one.
              Don't put your words into my mouth because you couldn't be bothered to read few more lines of text.
              Are you honestly just judging a post based solely on the first sentences? That's pretty sad. Go read simple 2-4 word ads for the... Nope. This is retarded and I am not doing it.
              Not the first time you are doing this, I am starting to question your attention span.
              Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
              Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
              鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
                Don't put your words into my mouth because you couldn't be bothered to read few more lines of text.
                Are you honestly just judging a post based solely on the first sentences? That's pretty sad. Go read simple 2-4 word ads for the... Nope. This is retarded and I am not doing it.
                Not the first time you are doing this, I am starting to question your attention span.
                That one point of argument 'Not enough CG's to be a good game!' Is so pathetic by itself I don't need to address anything else. I note that you don't respond to my point with anything but outrage, so I presume that's the only thing you have.
                Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post
                  Sweet, sweet booty... I thought Tracer was the booty in Overwatch though
                  Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                  Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                  Spoiler

Comment

That one point of argument 'Not enough CG's to be a good game!' Is so pathetic by itself I don't need to address anything else. I note that you don't respond to my point with anything but outrage, so I presume that's the only thing you have.
                    Why are you doing this to yourself? Again, not what I said, not even my argument. Of course I am responding with outrage due to blatant lies and assumptions.
                    "I don't need to address anything else." This is quite pathetic, now instead of anger I feel just sorry for you. Good job, stop being the problem, fix yourself.
                    Last edited by Yoshiiki; 1 week ago.
                    Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                    Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                    鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by arpaschad View Post
                      or you can just be melodramatic and refuse to create new content at all to "punish" said Pirates or ungrateful patrons lol...like what I see some Patreon accounts are doing...guilt tripping with a nice dose of tears...
                      Oh god. Yeah, I've seen that shit. One idiot even threatened to stop translating his game to English. Making it only for his Chinese Patrons. How stupid can you be? Do you wanna lose all your support?

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post
                        I don't know what triggered this, but I want in.

The man your girl is cheating on you with, is probably me.

Comment

See what you've done pony? You've wound pervy up so much he's become delusional.

I mean who could hate f95? It's nice and dark, posting always works, pages load consistently quick and correct.

Er... I promise I'm not jumping ship.
                          Last edited by super_slicer; 6 days ago.

Comment

ban ntr

Comment

Burn the Pirate! ...Er, burn the traitor Slicer!
                              Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                              Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                              Spoiler

Comment

I wish we get back to regular shitposting though...
                                Last edited by arpaschad; 6 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X