What's new

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Aside from MOGi origins I don't know any, could you enlighten me?
One Shota
-features a little boy who got mixed into shadow warrior's fight

Repure Aria (RJ102967)
-mainly as a female, but you can also go as a male.
Paradise Iseki Rimuririmu (RJ149669)
- same creator, can go as male and female.

Eroico (RJ115470) or at kyrieru's blog
Hentai Apocalypser ZUBRIUS (RJ116034)
Hentai Apocalypser PENIX (RJ144751)
Chronicles of Prey 1 and 2 (RJ105862 and RJ129036)
Monsters'n Girls (RJ138022)

R

Ryka

I do believe you have the overall idea reverse for a few of those games.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Right timing. There is a new post on his blog

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To bad she didn't make him cum three times in the gif. i love all these MGQ gifs he's making it'd be pretty cool if he made a ACT of MGQ in parts just like the rpg.

Trizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another new post on Zell's blog, it seems like he's having some computer troubles.

Hopefully he doesn't drop the game because of this, and if he does continue the game, hopefully this doesn't delay development too much.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and again a new post. Well it's hard to understand it through google translate.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

and again a new post. Well it's hard to understand it through google translate.
it says that monster girls like to pose after they finish their business, after you get up (by pressing up) they immediately go back to their regular attacking routine

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it says that monster girls like to pose after they finish their business, after you get up (by pressing up) they immediately go back to their regular attacking routine
That kappa brah, the game looks better and better just hope the train dont get off of the rails and blow up :p

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is a part of me that wants to have a date for the game release. The other part wants it it be a surprise.

Gahhhhhh. This game should just come out!

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason Zell's blog does not load correctly at all on my computer, so I can't see most of the SWFs and images he's posted, but for some reason it does work on my piece of shit laptop that I left at home when I moved out.

It's frustrating to say the least.

Like, the gif someone linked in the OP is visible on my craptop, but not here, and the short demo at doesn't work either. Should have saved them on a memory stick or something when I was home...

Last edited:

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason Zell's blog does not load correctly at all on my computer, so I can't see most of the SWFs and images he's posted, but for some reason it does work on my piece of shit laptop that I left at home when I moved out.

It's frustrating to say the least.

Like, the gif someone linked in the OP is visible on my craptop, but not here, and the short demo at doesn't work either. Should have saved them on a memory stick or something when I was home...
Can you visit this link and see the flash? It's the direct link to the flash at the URL you provided.

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you visit this link and see the flash? It's the direct link to the flash at the URL you provided.

404 not found, and I've tried it on other browsers too, even IE. I was assuming it was a problem with me not having japanese locale or something because my craptop does but this is something else, and also much more annoying.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've never been able to get to that either. Tried to grab it with a download manager and all I end up with is some small file that doesn't do anything.

I think what's happened is, the .swf is a loader file that grabs the game from somewhere else. Maybe your flash player isn't up to date or something?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've never been able to get to that either. Tried to grab it with a download manager and all I end up with is some small file that doesn't do anything.

I think what's happened is, the .swf is a loader file that grabs the game from somewhere else. Maybe your flash player isn't up to date or something?
well, here we go... grab it bro ;)

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

This game looks awesome and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm so glad he decided to add a separate pleasure meter rather than slowly draining away the health bar. It seems like he's accepting the feedback from his audience about those "little details" that tend to make games much nicer.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I somehow got to a playable demo that goes beyond the first one introduced a while back, I think I was on his blog or pixiv and somehow got to this...

Now, on the left side there will be some blue (or purple links if you've already clicked them)

The first one seems to just refresh the page, probably a home link

The second takes you to a playable demo where I've fought slime and ant girls before coming here to share.

I also saw some of the wild girls with the masks on. I managed to knock one out, and her body remained on the floor. Don't know if I can rape her yet or what, but it's cool to fight them.

The third blue link brings you to a page with even more links. These are Zell's animations based on MGQ. They seem to be interactive too. The kitsune, the mummy girl boss, ect.

Then there should be a doll animation which I think is a monster he's including in the game.

The link under that takes you to the blog

and the one below that back to his pixiv.

Try out the game, I don't have time to explore it all now, but you will start in a house. Head right and you should start fighting slimes, wild girls and ants almost instantly.

If this has been discovered already, my bad.

tl;tr: Possible new demo hidden in his blog.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I somehow got to a playable demo that goes beyond the first one introduced a while back, I think I was on his blog or pixiv and somehow got to this...

Now, on the left side there will be some blue (or purple links if you've already clicked them)

The first one seems to just refresh the page, probably a home link

The second takes you to a playable demo where I've fought slime and ant girls before coming here to share.

I also saw some of the wild girls with the masks on. I managed to knock one out, and her body remained on the floor. Don't know if I can rape her yet or what, but it's cool to fight them.

The third blue link brings you to a page with even more links. These are Zell's animations based on MGQ. They seem to be interactive too. The kitsune, the mummy girl boss, ect.

Then there should be a doll animation which I think is a monster he's including in the game.

The link under that takes you to the blog

and the one below that back to his pixiv.

Try out the game, I don't have time to explore it all now, but you will start in a house. Head right and you should start fighting slimes, wild girls and ants almost instantly.

If this has been discovered already, my bad.

tl;tr: Possible new demo hidden in his blog.
Wow, didn't know that a demo this big was there. Thanks for the information.