What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Transylvania
Keep using that explore option in the southernmost part of New Ark and you'' get there eventually. Entrance to the Succubus Tower is hidden, but you only need to step on the right square to get in. I heard that high sense stat might help find hidden passages like this, but honestly I never really seen it work.

As for Mistyra, you want to have meat parasites on you during the fight with her. Then attempt to pursue her and have tolerance high enough to advance the scene.

Is the max size in character creation now the max size the pumps can bring you to?
I'm pretty sure this is the case. Keep in mind that changing breast size further would require manually altering every single related outfit.

Also, I'm very pleased with the scene in hospital. The doctor is a really fun character. Are there more plans for her? Character portrait at least?

Last edited:

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really love Lust Doll, it's really a great game in my opinion and I'm looking for the next update! I'm thinking about joining the patreon the next month.

I wanted to say, I noticed something strange, probably a bug:

I was looking for new shoes and the "black slipper shoes" were equipped. I went to the "shoe closet", then the "slipper shoe" and I just look at the preview of the colors, looking from the top to the bottom then went back to the first choice, the "black slipper shoes" and they disappeared. I quite, look at my equipment and they were still equipped and when I left the menu, it's back. So, I do it again to see if I can make it happen again and yup, the black slipper shoes are invisible until I use the menu.

EDIT: It look like it happen for every piece of the equipment if we check the one we bought.

EDIT 2: I went to the college and I fall unconscious for studying too much. I woke up, decide to go to the don for a quest and earn some money then I went to the wasteland. Once I'm tired, I went to my apartment to sleep and... There is a UNA Guard who launch his attack on me!

I was curious because I just put enter and wasn't really watching the game screen so I decided to take a look about what happened.
I loaded my last save who was in front of the don house, I did the mission then there is a UNA Guard asking me to put down my weapons while I have nothing in hand. The menu open, I have nothing so I close it. I went in my bed after going to the wasteland as before and back to my bed, there is a UNA Guard asking me to put back my clothes. I try to do it but because of being in the bed, it strip me right now and the UNA Guard keep asking me to do it, I have to fight for it.

I reloaded the last save, back in front of the don house, I decide to return in the upper ark. The checkpoint is open, there is no one to ask to check for my pass. I went in the file, then return to the upper ark and leave it right now then I can see the checkpoint closed again. Back to the don house, this time, the UNA Guard doesn't come and there is no UNA Guard attacking me in my bed this time.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll find a list here : wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page
I know that, but new-players probably wont.

Edit: Yeah, the guard-drones are sorta fucked.

If you let them arrest you, they knock you out, then the battle starts all over again. Before you finally get to the "you were captured" scene.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a walkthrough or a guide somewhere? I finally got to ARK and spammed waitress and experiment until i got the apartment, saved the succubus who mentions Transylvania, but not how to get there. Im completely stumped, just spamming the gym now to up stats cause i cant find anything else to do lol

Ive stumbled around and found the abandoned base, but cant beat Mistyra, ive gotten captured and escaped, came back later and got meat top/bottom and beat her and they just had sex then she just walks off like nothing happened. not sure how i beat her for good?
wiki.smutosaur.us/LustDoll/Main_Page might be useful?
You can find Transylvania the same way you found the abandoned base
to progress mistyra's storyline, get your parasites removed at the science lab Tower in new ark, then drop by there later and something should change.

Jumping back into the game after... around a year? Great to see the progress you've made! I've tried digging through the search results, but couldn't find anything about changes to the milking/breast size dynamic. Is the max size in character creation now the max size the pumps can bring you to?

I've tried using the downstairs pumps around 50 times and pulled at least that many bottles' worth using the inventory one. I've tried doing the above with cow clothes...

Hell, I even tried wandering around like a lactating buffoon to see if the pressure forced an expansion, hoping I wouldn't explode and take half the city with me in some twisted act of milky mass destruction!

I have spent an irresponsible amount of time on this game today. After I typed this out, I crammed a funnel in her mouth and created a continuous energy-drink-to-milk system, ran 45 more in-milkhouse tests just to be sure I wasn't that asshole who gave up like 5 button presses away from getting the result. I am currently copying this so I can paste it again in case I timed out of my ULMF sign-in... and, yup, glad I did.

I need help.
Yeah, right now you can only go as large as in the character creation. I was gonna save the bigger size for some sort of boobs focused event, but maybe I ought to put it out there somewhere after all. I'll just make a bigger plus boobs size when I need it.

I'm pretty sure this is the case. Keep in mind that changing breast size further would require manually altering every single related outfit.

Also, I'm very pleased with the scene in hospital. The doctor is a really fun character. Are there more plans for her? Character portrait at least?
Well I've actually been making clothes for one size up from the current max, but haven't really found a great opportunity to put it in. At this point, any sizes past that will probably just prevent the player from wearing any upper body clothing at all, or maybe only specific ones.

The doctor? Glad to hear you like her :). Maybe, we'll see.

I really love Lust Doll, it's really a great game in my opinion and I'm looking for the next update! I'm thinking about joining the patreon the next month.

I wanted to say, I noticed something strange, probably a bug:

I was looking for new shoes and the "black slipper shoes" were equipped. I went to the "shoe closet", then the "slipper shoe" and I just look at the preview of the colors, looking from the top to the bottom then went back to the first choice, the "black slipper shoes" and they disappeared. I quite, look at my equipment and they were still equipped and when I left the menu, it's back. So, I do it again to see if I can make it happen again and yup, the black slipper shoes are invisible until I use the menu.

EDIT: It look like it happen for every piece of the equipment if we check the one we bought.

EDIT 2: I went to the college and I fall unconscious for studying too much. I woke up, decide to go to the don for a quest and earn some money then I went to the wasteland. Once I'm tired, I went to my apartment to sleep and... There is a UNA Guard who launch his attack on me!

I was curious because I just put enter and wasn't really watching the game screen so I decided to take a look about what happened.
I loaded my last save who was in front of the don house, I did the mission then there is a UNA Guard asking me to put down my weapons while I have nothing in hand. The menu open, I have nothing so I close it. I went in my bed after going to the wasteland as before and back to my bed, there is a UNA Guard asking me to put back my clothes. I try to do it but because of being in the bed, it strip me right now and the UNA Guard keep asking me to do it, I have to fight for it.

I reloaded the last save, back in front of the don house, I decide to return in the upper ark. The checkpoint is open, there is no one to ask to check for my pass. I went in the file, then return to the upper ark and leave it right now then I can see the checkpoint closed again. Back to the don house, this time, the UNA Guard doesn't come and there is no UNA Guard attacking me in my bed this time.
Thanks, I'd really appreciate it! I'll take a look at the clothing preview bug, and the UNA guard stuff. Thought I had fixed the latter, but apparently not?

I know that, but new-players probably wont.
I mean, it's far from a perfect system, but it's late to be changing that up now.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Yeah, right now you can only go as large as in the character creation. I was gonna save the bigger size for some sort of boobs focused event, but maybe I ought to put it out there somewhere after all. I'll just make a bigger plus boobs size when I need it.
Thanks for the quick reply. I need to make sure the tatas are maxed, because I have my own parasite headcannon. I like all the variations the whisperers have, BTW. Keep it up!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the wiki, you could add another main page option that loads it or something? ive seen some games do that, but no idea what all is involved.

Played the game alot more and figured somethings out but im still missing alot.
ive done transylvania up to graveyard, cause someone mentioned its not finished yet, fawn up to upper ark, finished linda and mystra arc, but mystra disappeared and no where to be found. im kinda stumped on what else i can do. i saw someone mention a hospital scene, but i cant do anything in there, also remember seeing some other scenes ive missed, but have no idea how / where to start / get them.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick reply. I need to make sure the tatas are maxed, because I have my own parasite headcannon. I like all the variations the whisperers have, BTW. Keep it up!
Haha, alright. Will do chief.

For the wiki, you could add another main page option that loads it or something? ive seen some games do that, but no idea what all is involved.

Played the game alot more and figured somethings out but im still missing alot.
ive done transylvania up to graveyard, cause someone mentioned its not finished yet, fawn up to upper ark, finished linda and mystra arc, but mystra disappeared and no where to be found. im kinda stumped on what else i can do. i saw someone mention a hospital scene, but i cant do anything in there, also remember seeing some other scenes ive missed, but have no idea how / where to start / get them.
Actually yeah, thanks for the idea. I could definitely do that.

The one route you still have left at the moment should be Cassie's. Try looking around in the milk store in New Ark City. And the Hospital scene can be gotten through an event in the college.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

wait what? i do know one can get a parasite companion... but how...?

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"head canon"

i.e. what he chooses to believe or project, regardless of what is actually attested. Nonesuch in the game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"head canon"

i.e. what he chooses to believe or project, regardless of what is actually attested. Nonesuch in the game.
oh. he wrote cannon so i got confused.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have fallen in love with my domme master Fawn....and this is from a guy that doesn't like that kind of stuff.

I will become a patreon donor soon but PLEASE! tell me when we can expect more from her.

played through and even got my resistance skill to 50+ just to try and not make her upset....and then it took me to space and she was still upset. :(

after that I tried 4 times to get into the upper-class city. and when I did and I saw her my heart exploded with happiness.

BUT O CRUEL FATE! she was not ready yet.....

point is I love the game, love fawn, love you. ima go subscribe now.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean, it's far from a perfect system, but it's late to be changing that up now.
It doesn't need to be changed or removed, just explained a little.

In a normal game, I'd advise some sort of mood-tutorial.
Something in the Abandoned Lab which changes your mood, then a message that tells you how it effects things.

Just to emphasise exactly how important they are and why finding the correct mood to boost your stats by 25 to 50 percentage is more practical than just spamming the gym over and over trying to grind up.

Which reminds me, the lab has a locker that claims that you can't lock-pick it, despite being able to lock-pick later with no tools.
You could turn that into a skill-check tutorial pretty easily.

Not sure on the specifics. Perhaps you come out of the pod with a weird status-effect that needs to be removed? Maybe something happens in the lab itself.

Maybe you need to break into the locker for a keycard to get out of the building, maybe you need to jump over a collapsed portion of the floor or something. Make the check low enough that a starting character could beat it. Except with max lust, you can't.

So you need to find a way to remove this debuff before you can progress.

Rest, masturbate, fuck a slime, lose to a slime. Maybe even work in that mysterious chair-contraption that I've been looking forwards to.

Actually, lust might be too simple to get rid of. If you do it by accident without realizing the purpose of the tutorial, then it's pointless.

Maybe something else? Exhaustion? Slimed? Maybe some sort of illness that you need to scavenge medicine to cure?

Hmm... Is there a "Mood" for having low energy? I don't think so, but I imagine it'd be just as debilitating as max-lust.

Then you could come out of the pod at 1 energy (just enough to not faint) and need to sleep or find an energy drink before you can force a door into the rest of the laboratory.

You'd need to have that tutorial take place in a no-combat zone though, because having a random encounter while at one energy would lead to you losing and then waking up with full energy.

Plus, lots of the current moods can only be found in the library, which feels more like a placeholder than anything else.

If you just avoid going upstairs in the New Ark Library, you miss about 50% of the moods in the game. And it's not always easy to tell or remember which book gives which mood.

LanceRPG

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing

seems interesting. seeing the game now.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

oh. he wrote cannon so i got confused.
I guess it could be a potential endgame parasite power?

(I probably won't do this, but it's amusing to think about)

i have fallen in love with my domme master Fawn....and this is from a guy that doesn't like that kind of stuff.

I will become a patreon donor soon but PLEASE! tell me when we can expect more from her.

played through and even got my resistance skill to 50+ just to try and not make her upset....and then it took me to space and she was still upset. :(

after that I tried 4 times to get into the upper-class city. and when I did and I saw her my heart exploded with happiness.

BUT O CRUEL FATE! she was not ready yet.....

point is I love the game, love fawn, love you. ima go subscribe now.
Awesome, glad to hear she's... 'fawned' upon XD. (And thank you for supporting!)

I generally have my patreons vote on which storyline to work on, but I'm also working towards finishing off each girl's routes now, one route per update. So I can't say exactly when, but should be within the next few updates.

It doesn't need to be changed or removed, just explained a little.
Oh okay, gotcha. I'll try to set something up to prep new players. You can get weakness from having low energy, but that's not exactly a 'mood'. But yeah, I'll figure it out.

I dunno, maybe it makes more sense to add more mood modifiers to different activities, but I can also see that getting annoying if it ends up gimping a stat you want. For now, think it's better just to leave the library as is. Maybe add more books in various places?

Thanks for sharing

seems interesting. seeing the game now.
Thank you!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh okay, gotcha. I'll try to set something up to prep new players. You can get weakness from having low energy, but that's not exactly a 'mood'. But yeah, I'll figure it out.
you could add something like a food dispenser to the start you can even use it to add a few moods that can be also used in the restaurant like sated(positive mood)

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just checked this game out and gotta say I'm now hooked onto the Fawn route @.@

Good job! Hope your game goes well!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno, maybe it makes more sense to add more mood modifiers to different activities, but I can also see that getting annoying if it ends up gimping a stat you want. For now, think it's better just to leave the library as is. Maybe add more books in various places?
The main issue with the library is that it basically exists as a "Mood-Room" where you go in and pick which mood(s) you want. It doesn't feel like you're actually doing anything, so much as just picking which buff you want.
Plus, "You read a book and it made you feel X" isn't the most interesting way to have your character's mood be effected.
You're using it for 7 out of nine available moods in-game.

Some sort of movie in the apartment, or a video-game would add some variety to it. In addition to non-media based events.

You could add moods to pre-existing events, but as you said that could be bothersome if you end up accidentally crippling yourself and need to go sleep it off because you took a bath or something.
On the other hand, creating a new event that serves the same purpose as the books, but is more spread out (both in location, and in that they wouldn't all involve reading something)

Giving money to a beggar in the undercity could evoke some sort of sympathy/empathy based mood.
Anger or Sadness could be gained from many different events.
Confidence is already gainable from the "Special" massage.
Some option to just sit and spend some time chatting with Fawn/Rinnie for happiness?

As for tiredness, it feels a bit odd that it doesn't effect your physical abilities, only the mental ones.
It being as crippling as high-lust (-25% to basically everything) would be a problem, but I guess it's easily dealt with via energy-drink.

Spreading them throughout the city would make them harder to find, but it would also be a reward for exploring and doing stuff.
People would have incentive to remember what effects activities like having a bath or a massage has, because you might need them later.

As is, you can just walk into the library and stack Afraid, Angry, Confident, Happy and Sentimental for a 175% boost to fighting. Even just going in and reading every book in the room is a viable strategy.

Oh, you'd still be able to do that if all the moods were scattered around the city under different events, but you'd either need to remember what places give what moods, or look up the wiki. Finding the ones that are useful to your playstyle would be an important reward for exploring the city and doing events.

Still, it might be worth adding more ways to reset your mood.
Calming meditation? places to camp and sleep? Having showers/bathing erase your moods? (tranquil and angry probably shouldn't be compatible anyway)
Not being able to do it in the middle of a dungeon is fine, but having to go to the apartment every time is a little annoying.

you could add something like a food dispenser to the start you can even use it to add a few moods that can be also used in the restaurant like sated(positive mood)
How many moods can you get from food? Either you like it or you don't.
Plus, it has the same problem of making too many moods available in one place.

Starting the game tired then needing to crack open an old vending machine to loot a red-bull so you can cure it make the skill-check necessary to proceed is something I'd considered suggesting, but tiredness only effects Int/Sen/Emp.

I guess it could be something you need your senses for, but...
Or just changing what tiredness effects, I guess.

Or set up a new mood? You come out of the pod hungry and need to eat before you work up the strength to pry a door open?

It'd be a bit weird to be hungry at the start of the game, but then never again, and the Dev probably doesn't intend to implement any sort of hunger-mechanic.

Though now I'm thinking about always waking up hungry, and needing to use the fridge in your apartment to cure it. Maybe add some fruit-trees in the abandoned city, or something?
You wouldn't need many food-places, since you can't actually sleep in many places, but...
I dunno.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just checked this game out and gotta say I'm now hooked onto the Fawn route @.@

Good job! Hope your game goes well!
Thank you! Glad to hear Fawn's so well loved.

The main issue with the library is that it basically exists as a "Mood-Room" where you go in and pick which mood(s) you want. It doesn't feel like you're actually doing anything, so much as just picking which buff you want.
Well for the most part, I'd really hesitate to change things up with that now. You're right that immersion wise, there's a lot that can be done better with it. But that's time and effort that's really better spent on content. Right now moods are just a tool for players to not have to grind stats so much. I think that's all they really need to be at this point. The library being a central point for several moods is for player convenience. Would you really rather have to hunt them down in various places, especially when it's hard enough remembering what each one does? As well, the problem with making more places for moods to come in, is that it'll be annoying for players to get hit with moods they don't want.

Realistically, I do agree certain moods should cancel other ones. Gameplay wise though, that would mean I need to have some way for the player to know which moods cancel, without having to rely on common sense. Should also make it easier to know which moods affect which stats. Maybe if all moods were either all positive or negative, so that it's clear when something's good for you or not. But regardless, that's not something I'm prepared to change at this point.

I appreciate the feedback though, and I don't think you're wrong at all. Even if I don't change them up, I'll still remember for future games.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Haha, alright. Will do chief.
I am the chief now.

"head canon"

^^ This ^^
Although, now that you mention it, a hat with a on it would be perfect and Indivi should make it happen as soon as possible. It's good advice, and I am the chief now.