What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

I am the chief now.

^^ This ^^
Although, now that you mention it, a hat with a on it would be perfect and Indivi should make it happen as soon as possible. It's good advice, and I am the chief now.
Needs acid-breathing sharks to go with that.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I propose an acid-breathing shark hat with a (freaking) laser gun strapped to its head, so we can have a (freaking) laser gun on an acid-breathing shark's head on a person's head.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The library being a central point for several moods is for player convenience. Would you really rather have to hunt them down in various places, especially when it's hard enough remembering what each one does? As well, the problem with making more places for moods to come in, is that it'll be annoying for players to get hit with moods they don't want.
That's like saying "I put all the weapons in the game in one chest in the starting zone, because would you really want to have to grind for money or find these weapons spread-out throughout the game-world?"
For a demo/beta it's fine, but in the full-game finding/earning those weapons is supposed to require effort or exploration. That's why it's fun.
It's a challenge that makes you feel like you've earned them.

I do agree that messing around with moods when you could be adding new content would probably be a mistake, but they probably want to be redone eventually.
And yeah, having them cancel each-other out is a bit too complicated to be worth bothering with.
Having bathing/showering reset moods like sleeping does would help people who end up with moods they don't want. At the expense of clearing all the moods they did want.
Adding something simple and easy like a book or movie in the apartment (maybe you have to buy it first?) that gives a basic +25% to most stats (confidence?) would help alleviate that.

If you do screw up and have to clear them, and you can't be bothered to go running all the way around the city to hunt down the positive moods again, you can just grab that one and it'll probably be enough to tide you over for a rough fight or two.

Alternatively, all moods need to be found "out in the wild" somewhere, but after you've found them once, a book or movie granting the same mood is added to the apartment, so you only need to find them once and then you can regain them from your home whenever you feel like it.
I'm kind of against that option though, for the same reason as the library. But it does require you to find them in the first place, which is a little better.

As you said though, theoretical rather than practical. Might not be worth fixing while you've got more important things to do, and content to add.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Although, now that you mention it, a hat with a on it would be perfect and Indivi should make it happen as soon as possible. It's good advice, and I am the chief now.
I propose an acid-breathing shark hat with a (freaking) laser gun strapped to its head, so we can have a (freaking) laser gun on an acid-breathing shark's head on a person's head.
You guys acting like I'm not going to run with this.

Eh, I'd agree if moods were only good for you, but since they both have drawbacks, and it isn't easy to remember which moods affect what stats, I feel like they don't make for quite as good discoverability rewards as weapons, equipment, or scenes.

I like the ideas, but to be honest, I really doubt I'll change much about the system. It does what it needs to, and I don't get the impression that changing the way it works will really make the game all that more interesting to players. Like you said, there's just far too much else that's more important to work on.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's release 11.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Change log:
-Fixed bug where names aren't given correctly in private dungeon.
-Fixed Cassie's dialogue when finishing in private dungeon while using the bed.
-New game plus removes ALL parasite sedaters now instead of just up to 99.
-Fixed name keyword during machine chair scene.
-Fixed new game + resets; giving plush doll, pyramid tomb, college prof sidequest, pixie's lair entrance
-Made Cassie nude in post-route xxx scene
-Fixed showing finishing options for correct body parts in machine chair.
-Fixed bug where you could pass out immediately when re-spawning in the desert town.
-Gave a more specific hint on how to get the nurse event.
-Fixed bug where spawning in desert town can hang the game if you haven't seen a certain event there
-Fixed bug where ending player subbe ankle stocks with Linda had Rinny appear instead
-Fixed bug where you can go to harpy nest with no energy/health and then pass out
-(Wrote island player base actions)
-Implemented a second more efficient method of doing case scenarios in text.
-Revised/Added to player subbe ankle stocks scenes for Sammy, Rinny and Cassie.

-If you beat the don, then no need to buy a certain npc's freedom later.
-Reduced cost and increased gains for studying and magic practice.
-Fixed bug where battle continues after a teammate defeats the enemy.
-Opened desert (Cassie's route resolution.)
-Changed item menu to not show clothes (removes clutter).
-Fixed bug with Magician Top sizes
-Guaranteed reward from supply cache in wilderness.
-Added link to wiki in sanctum
-Can ask Linda to accompany you to deserted lab.
-Adjusted the colors of several clothing articles.
-Fixed bug with preview of color variations causing what you're wearing to disappear.
-Fixed bug with UNA guards following you out of UNA
-Prevented taking college courses when too tired
-Fixed bug where pressing cancel on wilderness merchant led to buying.
-Fixed waist ropes going over breasts during Fawn escape play.
-Fixed getting trapped if meet with Pixie without getting captured, and then get captured afterwards.
-Adjusted Cassie's portrait.
-Made struggling text against crawler/swarm binds more appropriate
-Added ankle stocks to private dungeon
-Can invite Linda and Cassie to your private dungeon
-Added a college/hospital event in upper new ark.
-Made a larger breast size available
-Progressed Manor a bit.
-Fixed bug with Cassie's portrait during initial meeting.
-Fixed bug where fighting don resulted in a 1 hit ko
-Introduced a new game+ reset option in the inner sanctum
-Fixed bug where fighting slimes while exploring wilderness kicks you out of the explore loop
-Fixed bug where when captured by slavers and too hungry, it'll skip over text where you're forced to eat.
-Added a mood tutorial to starting lab. Added lockpicks (auto-appears in inventory if you're past the opening.)

--------------------
Here's the results for the last polls:

1. Storyline to work on next?
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (14)
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (14)
-Battle Sex Island: Special arenas with binding traps, duke it out with three girls! (10)
-Meat Parasites: Mistyra route: gain meat parasite powers (10)

(-Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls, leads to an underwater section (15))
(-Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring, egyptian/arabian themes (6))

2. What kink would you like to see most?
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (31)
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (27)
-Orgasm denial (18)
-Breast milking and nipple play (14)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (10)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (7)
-BDSM/pain play (6)

(-Psychotic yandere NPC (6))
(-Futanari npc (2))
(-NPC corruption (prudish to sex-crazed) (13))

Note: If you've already done Meat Parasite Nest, head back in there to get something to help you through the desert!

As mentioned before, I'm now gunning towards putting the game into a "finished" state, which means I'll be resolving a route with each update, and not introducing new plot lines until the main story is done. For that reason, although Forest expansion won the vote for next update, I'm going to be putting it (as well as certain other new route introducing options) aside for the time being.

The runner-up is a tie between Fawn's and Rinny's routes (haha go figure.) I'm thinking I'll handle Fawn's first, as hers is the most straightforward place for exhibitionism/public humiliation content (and plus, the Fawn fans have been pretty vocal about wanting her route done.)

Also, to make up for less voting options, and the eventual phasing out of the story poll, I'll introduce a new poll for introducing private dungeon equipment (one per update.) Options are as follows:

---

1. Pillory Stocks
A wooden frame that traps its occupant's wrists and neck between two planks of wood, making them stand bent over and exposing their rear for punishment. Can also itch their nose, if you're into that sort of cruel and unusual treatment.

2. Milker Machine
A contraption made to extract milk from an occupant's breasts, or sperm from their cock. Ankles are strapped to the back legs, and the occupant is bent over the padded cushion, before the big strap is secured over their waist, anchoring them in place.

The milkers are then secured to appropriate appendages using vacuum suction, after which the occupant can begin to be milked by the machine. The extract is collected inside provided containers, which may be retrieved later, or fed back to its hapless occupant.

3. Bondage Horse
A raised wooden triangular prism, with straps intended to keep someone on top of it, putting intense pressure on their legs, and when those tire, their crotch. Can be made to rock to varying degrees of intensity, or vibrate underneath its rider.

4. Gyno Chair
A chair originally intended for medical use, modified for 'other purposes'. Includes ankle straps to keep its occupant's legs spread for easy access, with additional straps to hold their arms back above their heads. Features lots of... toys.

5. Shock Conveyor Belt
A machine that forces its occupant to walk continuously on top of it. The occupant has terminal ends clamped to their nipples and genitalia, and must keep walking at a steady pace. Walking too slowly or too quickly will cause them to be given a shock. The speed can be controlled. Includes a crotch rope that can be made to run with the conveyor belt.

Last edited:

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's good, i like the new area and the end of Cassie route.

There is a way to kill arpies in the nest or it'll be an future update?

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's good, i like the new area and the end of Cassie route.

There is a way to kill arpies in the nest or it'll be an future update?
Thanks. There'll be a way to get revenge later on, but no, not by killing any of them.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am stumped. How do you reach the desert town?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a way to remove the curse other than paying the fine?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So as I read in Patreon, the cursed status effect has no effects right now?

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not immediatly, but going on you will have some effect

but since i saw, nothing so drammatic.

Your tits become more big and you will be lactating

ninjajay2417

Reputation score

Just downloaded and I'm addicted. Are there any H scenes or are they all in text only??

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using NG+, all the chests in the starting lab seem to already be open.
Plus, because lockpicks got carried over from NG+, i didn't get to pick them up.

Also, I guess NG+ doesn't reset your characters virginity.

edit: Glad to see the chair in the abandoned lab finally got a scene. (two, even!)

Is the scientist that Linda sends you looking for even in the game yet though?

Frankly, it feels odd that we don't even have a name. Even if linda didn't know it, bear-woman should have.
I get that 90% of the people in the game don't have names, but asking a bunch of scientists if they know "scientist" is a bit odd. Not to mention "He's a scientist and he lives in New Ark" is a bit scarce to go on.

I scoured the hospital and the college, so now i'm stumped.

edit2: The guard-bots are still kinda broken. They carry you off if you lose, but it respawns you at your last rest location, rather than doing the "captured" scene.

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the question but, what is NG+ :confused:
"New Game +" restarting the game while carrying over the stat gains you made during your most recent play...
The steps are
1). The NG+ is accessed by going into the ingame menu and using the top-right option labelled "Sanctum".
2). Once you are in the "Sanctum" after looking around you will notice in the lower left-hand corner "New Game+" go into to it.

Something else I noticed is that when you tease Sammy and start a NG+ she will still have that... indignation on that only goes off when you let her get you back for it. That is a problem because it doesn't seem you can unlock the private bath while she is like that.

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really sorry but, exactly how and where do I get the cursed status effect?

or is not implemented yet?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am stumped. How do you reach the desert town?
There's something in the meat parasite nest that'll help with that.

Is there a way to remove the curse other than paying the fine?
Not right now, no. Though, I guess I could come up with something in line with the game's themes...

Not immediatly, but going on you will have some effect
but since i saw, nothing so drammatic.
Your tits become more big and you will be lactating
I guess one more thing is that
you also won't ever stop lactating.

I dunno, I'll think some more about it, maybe revise it later to have different effects, and/or move the current effects somewhere else.

Just downloaded and I'm addicted. Are there any H scenes or are they all in text only??
There's some bondage poses, but mostly it's just text based (would be weird to change that up now.) I do have something in the works that's more visually satisfying, but that'll be a while yet since I'm focusing on finishing this first.

Using NG+, all the chests in the starting lab seem to already be open.
Plus, because lockpicks got carried over from NG+, i didn't get to pick them up.

Also, I guess NG+ doesn't reset your characters virginity.

edit: Glad to see the chair in the abandoned lab finally got a scene. (two, even!)

Is the scientist that Linda sends you looking for even in the game yet though?

Frankly, it feels odd that we don't even have a name. Even if linda didn't know it, bear-woman should have.
I get that 90% of the people in the game don't have names, but asking a bunch of scientists if they know "scientist" is a bit odd. Not to mention "He's a scientist and he lives in New Ark" is a bit scarce to go on.

I scoured the hospital and the college, so now i'm stumped.

edit2: The guard-bots are still kinda broken. They carry you off if you lose, but it respawns you at your last rest location, rather than doing the "captured" scene.
None of the chests get refilled at the moment. Still thinking over whether that's something I'll want to do. Honestly, it's not a big deal about the lockpicks, like it's literally just sitting in a chest for you. There's no extra dialogue or anything.

Thanks, noted about the virginity reset. That'll be fixed.

Chair is also getting a solo scene for if you go without Linda :).

The scientist, sorry, no you can't find him yet (he'll be in the next update.) I'll likely go back and revise all that better for next version (was thinking about whether I should give the guy a name.)

Weird, really? I'll take a look at those guard bots.

"New Game +" restarting the game while carrying over the stat gains you made during your most recent play...
The steps are
1). The NG+ is accessed by going into the ingame menu and using the top-right option labelled "Sanctum".
2). Once you are in the "Sanctum" after looking around you will notice in the lower left-hand corner "New Game+" go into to it.

Something else I noticed is that when you tease Sammy and start a NG+ she will still have that... indignation on that only goes off when you let her get you back for it. That is a problem because it doesn't seem you can unlock the private bath while she is like that.
Right, thanks, I'll fix that.

How do i get cursed:confused:
I'm really sorry but, exactly how and where do I get the cursed status effect?

or is not implemented yet?
It is, it's somewhere in the pyramid.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Strange, for some reason I cannot find the pyramid. I have 1 map pointing to the desert town and 3 maps pointing elsewhere (from desert town) leading me to an abandoned house, a place that spirals, and an antlion girl pit(does she do anything?).