What's new

ACT Abandoned [musfan] Melody Blood

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very intriguing that the gallery basically has barely any animations from the game.
The character with the most animations is the black-haired girl from Blood Princess, who isn't even in the game.
The Nina-Gaude animation that opens the gallery has been updated and isn't in the game anymore, the animations with the tentacle girl (Shumako) aren't in the game either.
Unusual. Speaks of changing ideas.

Also I wonder why most of the rape animations involve Arianrod. She can be raped by the boss of stage 3 and the demons, plus Bludes and Shuma slimes attack her lower body rather than her chest. If there wasn't a Nina animation in the gallery, I'd think the game deliberately avoided raping the human characters.

Not to be too ungrateful for the link, but I'm really disappointed by this game. The levels are mostly just spamming the same enemies over and over, and the animations seem like an after-thought, no variation. Its mostly just breast-sucking, probably because its the easiest to animate...
I think it's more about the fetish, like Mikufanboy points out. Also, keep in mind if he was going for low effort the animations wouldn't be this variable between girls.
I don't believe the levels are particularly important, since the point is mostly to get to the animations. I appreciate that in some levels you can get isolated monsters fairly easily, but sadly it's hard in some places... try doing level 6 without the second demon tossing himself on the foreground like an asshole.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Very intriguing that the gallery basically has barely any animations from the game.
The character with the most animations is the black-haired girl from Blood Princess, who isn't even in the game.
The Nina-Gaude animation that opens the gallery has been updated and isn't in the game anymore, the animations with the tentacle girl (Shumako) aren't in the game either.
Unusual. Speaks of changing ideas.

Also I wonder why most of the rape animations involve Arianrod. She can be raped by the boss of stage 3 and the demons, plus Bludes and Shuma slimes attack her lower body rather than her chest. If there wasn't a Nina animation in the gallery, I'd think the game deliberately avoided raping the human characters.

I think it's more about the fetish, like Mikufanboy points out. Also, keep in mind if he was going for low effort the animations wouldn't be this variable between girls.
I don't believe the levels are particularly important, since the point is mostly to get to the animations. I appreciate that in some levels you can get isolated monsters fairly easily, but sadly it's hard in some places... try doing level 6 without the second demon tossing himself on the foreground like an asshole.
Most likely it's a teaser on what he'll put in the game, just not yet since it's still a demo.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also I wonder why most of the rape animations involve Arianrod. She can be raped by the boss of stage 3 and th...
Oh, so there IS rape?
neat
gonna try it out, then
i thought boob sucking was all as far as it got

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought that there were no animations of that kind, thanks for the info!

gelodsanti

Reputation score
Funny enough, most of the rape are all on Arianrod. BTW, she's my favorite character in the game.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score
They have a patreon sharing thread.
Hey there xD
thank you very much.. really xD

so, anyone here know how to get unlimited health ? ^^'
yeah, i'm bad at the game.. :/

i don't even know how to search for the HP because i don't know.. the value of it.. ^^'

Nah, never mind, just edit the save file.. xD

so, in the December version... all stages has a end ? or some of them is just a loop spawn ?

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does the version from the patreon link have the gallery?
You have to beat the prologue level and the gallery should unlock.

On a side note: the gallery contains things that aren't in the game and also doesn't contain things that are in the game. For example shumako has a grab move visible only in the gallery while the slime monster grab moves aren't in the gallery. Just press all the letters keys on your keyboard to find the animations.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is infuriating. Your character is incredibly sluggish and yet the enemy are completely free to pull bullshit manoeuvres while you're stuck in whatever animation.

Does not feel nice to play at all.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hahahahahah
Agreed...completely agreed
...an unfairly hard game in a mass of overfairly easy games

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unsure what to think of the game. Somewhere between a fighter and a sluggish bullet hell at other times, and the animations feel lack-luster.
Has potential, will wait a bit and check back later.
In a few months.
Probably.
Give us yuri.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe it's just me, but I think the gameplay would be vastly improved with the addition of something as minor as an enemy counter. Sitting there beating down on enemies that spawn from both behind and in front of you - extremely close, I might add - gets extremely tiresome if there's no way to gauge how far off the metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel is.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anyone who experienced the lag on the december update, skeleton stage? The lag is randomly happening and it'll be randomly gone too.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I experience the Lag too, especially if you're placed at the far left side of the stage.
With Arianrod, it shouldn't be a problem because her laser is too stronk

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I experience the Lag too, especially if you're placed at the far left side of the stage.
With Arianrod, it shouldn't be a problem because her laser is too stronk
I usually grenade spam with the 1st character :D

gelodsanti

Reputation score
Is there anyone who experienced the lag on the december update, skeleton stage? The lag is randomly happening and it'll be randomly gone too.
Same here. Though I guess it is because of the number of objects being created in one screen at the time. And by the way, skeleton stage? There are skeletons in this game?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Same here. Though I guess it is because of the number of objects being created in one screen at the time. And by the way, skeleton stage? There are skeletons in this game?
The...robe-wearing skeleton...undead....whatever that is.