What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

The Demo was incredible... The Best part is during Boss battle. if the boss manages to rape you, her HP recovers!

This is the First Reverse Rape game to have this function.

Wait... Doesn't that mean this is also under Battle-Fuck?

Last edited:

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

The Demo was incredible... The Best part is during Boss battle. if the boss manages to rape you, her HP recovers!

What boss is this?, I played the cave level are you talking about the dual-wielding chick?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which boss is that? The one with the Big Blade and Forehead Armor?

No this is not technically a Battle-Fuck, cuz when the fucking happens, the battle pauses.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also the MC isn't sexing them so it is more like combat rape. I believe BF is when both sides are sexing each other up.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't played it yet, but if it's anything like the previous games, the term you're looking for is either RoR or combat rape. They're basically the same thing, just only slightly different based on the genre you're playing.

Speaking of having not played the demo yet, is it actually a shota game? If so, then we'd better remind people not to post any download links.

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played it yet, but if it's anything like the previous games, the term you're looking for is either RoR or combat rape. They're basically the same thing, just only slightly different based on the genre you're playing.

Speaking of having not played the demo yet, is it actually a shota game? If so, then we'd better remind people not to post any download links.
Can we just say that he's old enough and skip that part? The game's fun as hell, and it's not like we can see much of his body except in cutscenes(where he's dressed)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey this isn't a flash game! :mad:

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hey this isn't a flash game! :mad:
Sorry! I'll change it.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Its time to sacrifice the kittens to hasten the release date. . .

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know, OCTOBER?!?!

Almost makes me wish it wasn't announced until August or so. Now I'll have to wait for this AND Battlefield 1 lol

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very nice to see. I welcome back the mixed groups of girls. One problem I had with Kariyume was that the stages were all the same girl type (outside the custom area), which also made the game rather short. Although there isn't a way to control the girls jumping onto you, the different groups can make the grapples more interesting.

That, and the fights are a bit more interesting with the variety of girls.

In case anyone didn't notice, getting hit with their "seduction" taunt doesn't do damage, but it does disable your ability to guard. Sex grabs just go straight through guarding, so you can just guard continuously if you want to see them. I didn't notice any penalty for letting the guard meter drop to zero, and could even just guard immediately afterwards.

Can we just say that he's old enough and skip that part? The game's fun as hell, and it's not like we can see much of his body except in cutscenes(where he's dressed)
Unfortunately, the game has the ショタ (shota) tag. Links to the DLSite page are still good, but no download links for the game I'm afraid. I do agree that it's a lot of fun, but the standard workarounds (when it comes out) will have to apply.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, OCTOBER?!?!

Almost makes me wish it wasn't announced until August or so. Now I'll have to wait for this AND Battlefield 1 lol
if i can wait for paradox then i can for this:p dam the demo was pure gold

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh thanks, I need a lot more kittens now. . .I've been waiting for that too!!

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Paradox?, What's that....

Wait, there's a memory from a long time ago, I can barely make it out... MGQ Paradox pt 2, coming soon in summer 2028

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn it, I thought I was the first to find this. Ah well. Still an awesome game. Looking forward to the release! :)

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noooooooo! Not Mr.Fluffy! Lol but all banter aside I have to say this is a interesting game I'm gonna keep a eye on. I'm usually meh on the shota thing but something about it just gets my attention and no it's not the multi onscreen gang-bang.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not 100% sure if I like the POV animations, but I'm so glad this circle is making another game. This will be an insta-buy for me. And, I will have the mega like ready everyone, so you can send the PMs now if you wish.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Noooooooo! Not Mr.Fluffy! Lol but all banter aside I have to say this is a interesting game I'm gonna keep a eye on. I'm usually meh on the shota thing but something about it just gets my attention and no it's not the multi onscreen gang-bang.
For me I'm just a fan of these light reverse rape. Light meaning the guy is not treated like a "girl" aka in the butt.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Excessm with another action game?! Shit.... October seems so far away now... :D