What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Wow Kyou-Shinja actually Decided to Corporate in the game content which makes me worried...

I mean his Work ( Kobayashi Maid Dragon ) just started airing. He gotta supervise that while Helping out with the Game at the same time.

Hats off for The Ruler of Oppai.:D

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow Kyou-Shinja actually Decided to Corporate in the game content which makes me worried...

I mean his Work ( Kobayashi Maid Dragon ) just started airing. He gotta supervise that while Helping out with the Game at the same time.

Hats off for The Ruler of Oppai.:D
Cool Kyou does so many projects at the same time, he just sold his Doujinshi at the comiket, he's supervising the anime for Kobayashi Maid Dragon and he has several manga still ongoing. Although the CG he will provide for the game is a small commission; it probably consists of just the succubus sprite and 1 or 2 CGs

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Man, with this game coming out I'm not even mad if Leane 2 gets delayed till 2018.

Turns out if you bother the loli enough by going in and out of her room she'll rape you to death, though it's still just a preview image. By the way, anyone know what the password input is for the computer in the milf's room? This game will probably have more Japanese riddles to cock-block in the full release just like the monster girl kindergarden game, be prepared.

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update on the blog for those interested, still no official release date stated. If I had to assume a date though I'd imagine it'd be on the 28th/29th based on this sort of competition that was mentioned.

I don't want to relay much because my ability to translate the page beyond Google is inept at best, but at least it looks like we'll be getting more animations from more than the one girl.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I knew from the demo that it wouldn't be only Shiki's succubus that'd have animations (in the demo you can see the start of the onee-san's paizuri animation) but I can see that actually made good looping animations for scenes like a handjob rather than just bouncing breasts, which makes me look forward to the rest a lot !

They also mentioned that the main 3 girls have a total of 13 H-scenes (not including the difference between the succubus and normal versions) and that there are gonna be a total of 12 summons for about 30 different H-scenes overall.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New update on the blog for those interested, still no official release date stated. If I had to assume a date though I'd imagine it'd be on the 28th/29th based on this sort of competition that was mentioned.

I don't want to relay much because my ability to translate the page beyond Google is inept at best, but at least it looks like we'll be getting more animations from more than the one girl.

And by more animations you mean a...nursing handjob!!!! God I can't wait for this game to finally come out.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What gift campaign? And where do you go to enter it?

Reputation score

What gift campaign? And where do you go to enter it?
Yeah, the Creator was giving out free copies of the game to the first 20 people who Hashtag Tweet #succubus Prison gift.

Turns out in the first 30 minutes, competition was already over :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still... Great to see him alive and well with Zero negative news about the game progress. :D:D:D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The reverse rape loli with kindergarten monster grill was....really unique in the good way.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Update on their website, the official release date on DMM and DLsite is the 30th.
There will then be several updates afterwards, and (if I understand correctly) one of them will be including an additional guest character that will be decided according to poll results.

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Tonight is the big event D:< finally ! after all this months it will be out ;_;

I hope that the "Chosen one" came to us tonight with a link ...Oh the mighty link.

Amen . :p

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

OMG OMG OMG! I'ts happening!!!!!

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Waiting for a pure and kind soul to drop a link for us ,filthy mortals ;_;

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Waiting for a pure and kind soul to drop a link for us ,filthy mortals ;_;
don't say it like that you have to be humble like this please give us a link oh graceful god.:p:p:p

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well played it a little and im stuck there asking me to type some thing looks like if you get it wrong you go into a fight that you cant win and you die

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

well played it a little and im stuck there asking me to type some thing looks like if you get it wrong you go into a fight that you cant win and you die
Nice spoiler free coment ... you are a good man :c

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ya no spoiler since the typing part is also at the start of the game

wait i found out i was playing an other game in the game folder was about to try something and there was a new menu and i didint see my saves so there like the real game and other maybe a small back story game

Status
Not open for further replies.