What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

Impossible to Win? Absolute Death? HA! Against the Main Character Stando, Death is merely the Beginning!

Last edited:

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Impossible to Win? Absolute Death? HA! Against the Main Character Stando, Death is merely the Beginning!

His Bites Za Dusto will Rewind everything upon "Death"

Lol xD
It's maybe a code that you get when you clear the main campaing

MOchaea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The extra game included is an old game the creator made. It's loosely tied to the new game, it's where the manticore comes from as well I believe. It's very short and from what I can gather was mostly a test for the idea originally.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Links are up on AS.

Anyone figure out how to play the shower soap mini-game and the password numbers for the computer in the milfs room?

OP
Gaara29

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sweet, it's out. Been following their blog this whole time through setback after setback of the release date. Thanks to the uploaders.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh btw, the game is a bit buggy with missing images and added backgrounds like the hearts not disappearing. If this was in RPG maker we wouldn't be able to ignore them and progress lol. Expect updates!

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like in the soap minigame, you have to wash her in three specific movements with your mouse. Failure to do so or just doing nothing will get you raped it seems, I'm not sure what exactly you need to do to please her in that regard. Damn, this game is going to be harder then I thought.

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a agth code for just getting the choices from ith i can get the dialog just fine but ith can't seem to read the choices

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, I figured it out!. You need to do circles around the area where you need to clean by holding left mouse, and after some time doing it you press the right mouse to wash away the soap. She'll tell you to do it between three speeds, as in how fast you should do the circles. In the same order the tutorial message gives you, it's [Slow], [Medium], [Fast]. It'll take some time to getting use to the speeds exactly, but you can tell when she's happy based on her expressions, that's when you know you did good.

Now, if I can just find the password for the computer...

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's really a tough challenge to collect everything before the deadline

Also I'm guessing you can't summon any Succubus until you manage to escape

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just starting to replay this game. Quite good and challenging so far.

does anyone have a agth code for just getting the choices from ith i can get the dialog just fine but ith can't seem to read the choices
You can use ITH to hook the text. My ITH 3.0 hooks them perfectly. Though I am not sure about the choices since I did not play this game by using the ITH last time.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If anyone has tips on how to clear the game it's welcome... I've been retrying tons of times but I still can't manage to escape

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I literally can't play this game but I want to. My patience for trial, error, and moon runes isn't high enough. Save please?

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found the code for the kitchen basement?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you want a full save, just take the time to fill the questionnaire about what succubus you prefered, what situation, how hard you found the game, etc. and once you're done it'll take you to a page with a link to download a full save

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Attached is the save from the survey. Wouldn't want to ruin the survey results with lots of random entries.

Attachments

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Doe anyone know the 4 numbers code in the kitchen floor?

SuperSabin

Reputation score

The kitchen code along with the rest of the walkthrough is located in a text file available from the save from the developer's site. The code seems to be 3984.

Status
Not open for further replies.