What's new

[tokinokogiri] サキュバスプリズン~淫魔の巣食う一軒家~ / Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (RJ174492)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Rooted in the succubus Prison - Imma House ~

I wouldn't bother listing the bugs here because there are just too many of them. It doesn't make the game unplayable but some of them are pretty game-breaking (e.g. not being able to hide during the hiding sequences, especially if you're in the Nemea's room, and just getting a black screen instead, sprites that are carried on over when they're meant to disappear - I have played for 10 minutes with the picture of panties hiding the screen from me, huge frame drops, getting killed regardless of what you do over and over again, etc.)

In regards to not being turned on by anything intercourse related, I wouldn't say it's a problem; just a fetish. I can get turned on by intercourse but I still enjoy foreplay a lot more (especially paizuri but I think you know that by now lol).

I'm hoping Tokinokogiri won't wait another whole year before releasing their next work. Considering the success of this game (I calculated, at the time of this comment they made about £19,565.18 after one day of its release from Dlsite alone) I hope the quality is as good; if that means having to wait for a long while I wouldn't mind though. But first off is the extra scene update to this game.
Well, not really. He is getting around half the price in DLSite after removing taxes, and that's because the price for the game is relatively high. DLSite tends to take a bigger cut the lower your price for the game.By the time I saw this post I think the sales on DL were around 1200~1300 DLs. Let's say he gets 7$ per sale (and probably I'm being a little generous), by then he had earned 8400~9100$.

Right now the sales are 2164 DLs which means he has earned around 15148$.

Now, I'm not saying the game is not doing well (heck, it's been barely 2 days!) or that he's not getting much money. I'm just saying developers don't get as much as you think on DLSite :p

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, not really. He is getting around half the price in DLSite after removing taxes, and that's because the price for the game is relatively high. DLSite tends to take a bigger cut the lower your price for the game.By the time I saw this post I think the sales on DL were around 1200~1300 DLs. Let's say he gets 7$ per sale (and probably I'm being a little generous), by then he had earned 8400~9100$.

Right now the sales are 2164 DLs which means he has earned around 15148$.

Now, I'm not saying the game is not doing well (heck, it's been barely 2 days!) or that he's not getting much money. I'm just saying developers don't get as much as you think on DLSite :p
No you're completely right I just forgot to mention this figure I wrote down was their gross profit, not their net profit. I stated the gross profit because I don't know exactly how much Dlsite charges for their tax so I didn't wanna throw a random estimate for a net profit
The net profit would be even lower if we take into consideration the production costs, e.g. the fact that the circle had to pay the different artists for their commissioned CG (once again, no idea how much each artist charges), pay for the music (I believe they used original tracks that aren't part of the RPG Maker music package), etc.
They're also selling the game on DMM but I can't check how well it's doing there because the website is locked in my area.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here you go:

Actually, at the current exchange I think the circle is making around 5$ per sale :(

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy shit they take 75% for doing essentially nothing...

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here you go:

Actually, at the current exchange I think the circle is making around 5$ per sale :(
Ah thanks I see now. I went ahead and looked for that table on the japanese Dlsite because as I thought, the japanese DLsite tax rates are different from the English ones

It states that for a selling price of 1620 Yen, the circle will receive 1080 Yen net (that's about $9.5 rounded up). They currently have sold 2175 copies which is 2349000 Yen. So unless I made a mistake (it's night time and I'm a bit tired but I think I've got this right) they've made about $20799.22 at the time of this post.

I think that's actually pretty decent to be honest. Sorry for all these calculations but I was quite intrigued by how well a circle like this one can perform financially on Dlsite.

Holy shit they take 75% for doing essentially nothing...
Well that's if you exclude offering a digital platform that's easy to access and Dlsite advertising your work for you on their website. Also it kinda makes sense to have such a high rate on cheaper works because then it avoids Dlsite being flooded with low-quality content that's super cheap.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They released the 1.01 bug patch already to download. . There's undoubtedly more bugs to squash though.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They released the 1.01 bug patch already to download. . There's undoubtedly more bugs to squash though.
Where is the download button? I have been clicking everything but still could not download the patch.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the download button? I have been clicking everything but still could not download the patch.
its the big red button when you click the link that what the download looks to me anyway

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

its the big red button when you click the link that what the download looks to me anyway
Lol! I do not have Pixiv account. Could someone please upload it to another download site?

Reputation score

Wow, The Loli Succubus can Absorb Memories & Feelings During Draining. Doesnt it make her the strongest Among The Sisters?

And Could someone Translate Their names? Translation Aggregator ( Google ) Showed me that the Main Succubus drawn by Psy is named "Muscat".

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, The Loli Succubus can Absorb Memories & Feelings During Draining. Doesnt it make her the strongest Among The Sisters?

And Could someone Translate Their names? Translation Aggregator ( Google ) Showed me that the Main Succubus drawn by Psy is named "Muscat".
Big busty named Nemea, the lolibaba is Vinumu (?) and the last one is Musca or Muska, not Muscat since her name does not have katakana "to" at the end.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Their names are kinda weird.

If I directly transcribe the kana, the names are:
(Spaced to show separation of syllables)

Myu su ka (the schoolgirl 'main' one)
Ne me a (the hyper-aggressive milfy one)
Vi nu mu (Loli-baba)

Nemea is likely exactly what it seems like, and pronounced the Japanese way. Like Nay may a

The Loli's name is probably Vinum or something to that effect. Odd name, but she's a demon after all.

Myusuka has the wierd name I can't 100% figure out.

Tt is in fact pretty similar to muscat but the kana for the fruit is written as マスカット . The su part is likely actually just an s (Japanese doesn't have s as a standalone consonant, same thing with Vinumu likely being Vinum) So her name is like Myuska/Myusca.
The pronunciation of her name is really close to the English word Music. Might be properly spelled as Musca/Muska but it's definitely not pronounced as "moose-ka" which that spelling could be interpreted as.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nemea is possibly named after the area of Greece which also happened to feature in the mythology of Heracles.

The loli one is likely Venom or Vinum (wine in latin).

As for the "main" one...Musca or Muska is my guess.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you guys get crash when try to re-watch some of Vinum in gallery?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you guys get crash when try to re-watch some of Vinum in gallery?
if thats the loli-baba then ya only the 2 at the bottom of the cg gallery.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

on an other note in the main menu the last option is to close the game if i have to guess. if its really to close the game then you can't since each time i press it there a massage that pop out saying something what does it say?

is it something like "You can't escape"

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you very much for that. I had all the summonings unlocked thanks to the full save but without access to the summoning room I would have missed this awesome boob jiggling from the ???? Diaper Succubus
what do you need to summon her?

vaan11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello need help on ith when i try to hook the game it does not hook all the characters for the dialogue using the latest version of ith :(

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what do you need to summon her?
The diapers. You can find them in Nemea's room on her table while she's not in her room. You can wear them if you're in your own room and turn into a baby, which allows you to find items and hides in places that would not be possible if you were at your normal height. Keep in mind that if you get seen by a succubus while you're wearing the diapers, even if you manage to escape the succubus, you'll lose the diapers from your inventory.

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello need help on ith when i try to hook the game it does not hook all the characters for the dialogue using the latest version of ith :(
Having this same issue myself. The usual wolf RPG hook worked for ver 1.0, but 1.01 doesn't hook properly. Now even though I bought the game I'm stuck downloading a torrent of 1.0 so I can actually play through the scenes properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.