What's new

HeroineRumble

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game AI fix patch Sept 28 2016

following from my last post i believe a way to let players enjoy more than just the one orgasm would be to add a pleasure meter below the stamina bar that will decrease it's maximum cap each time any of the heroines orgasms. the less there is the easier it is to be made to orgasm. oh and make it a separate thing from winning via health reaching 0. this way submissions can still be a viable win and we can get as much sex as we want to let happen. should be easy enough to implement with the skills u got.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game AI fix patch Sept 28 2016

following from my last post i believe a way to let players enjoy more than just the one orgasm would be to add a pleasure meter below the stamina bar that will decrease it's maximum cap each time any of the heroines orgasms. the less there is the easier it is to be made to orgasm. oh and make it a separate thing from winning via health reaching 0. this way submissions can still be a viable win and we can get as much sex as we want to let happen. should be easy enough to implement with the skills u got.
Right now after you defeated your opponent you can sex her up how ever often as you want as long as you dont finish the pin sequence. Different win conditions/match settings is something I can look into implementing in the future.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed that the AI like to go for the Pin win as soon as possible. That's what I got from playing the game for one night.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that's exactly why i suggested the pleasure meter that affects how easy it can be to be made to orgasm. this way even if the a.i. does eventually pin the player there will at least have been enough fun out of the exchange to satisfy even with a loss.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed that the AI like to go for the Pin win as soon as possible. That's what I got from playing the game for one night.
This is actually intentional. Because the game lacked a exit to menu option I thought people want to end the match ASAP once you are defeated. I suppose this wouldnt be a problem any more in the next patch. Do people want AI to abuse you for a while?

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am not sure there is a request for this already, but i would like to see a spectate mode.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is actually intentional. Because the game lacked a exit to menu option I thought people want to end the match ASAP once you are defeated. I suppose this wouldnt be a problem any more in the next patch. Do people want AI to abuse you for a while?
Ooh, so that's why. I was just wondering why the AI didn't do that even when it's part of the game. If people cannot handle the abuse they can always press the exit button to end the pain immediately XD

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game "Watch" patch - Oct 05 20

Released patch with "watch" feature for those who requested it :)

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling game "Watch" patch - Oct 05 20

Game seems very fun and flexible right now... Really hoping for the futa feature to make it in, would make pins so much more interesting...

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the whole "pleasure gauge" thing

Why not build it directly into the stamina bar ?

Have it so that it reduces the target's maximum stamina, however make it so that once it starts decaying its decay rate starts to speed up

Right now we have a yellow gauge for stamina that comes from the left and fills towards the right,

so maybe have a pink gauge coming from the right and filling to the left, and the more it fills up the less stamina you have available ?

However I worry this might further amplify the whole "snowball effect" since without stamina you're straight up incapable of doing anything...

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game seems very fun and flexible right now... Really hoping for the futa feature to make it in, would make pins so much more interesting...
Thanks! I am curious if anyone has managed to defeat the lvl3 AI yet and unlock "Watch". Need confirmation if the system works.

Regarding the whole "pleasure gauge" thing

Why not build it directly into the stamina bar ?

Have it so that it reduces the target's maximum stamina, however make it so that once it starts decaying its decay rate starts to speed up

Right now we have a yellow gauge for stamina that comes from the left and fills towards the right,

so maybe have a pink gauge coming from the right and filling to the left, and the more it fills up the less stamina you have available ?

However I worry this might further amplify the whole "snowball effect" since without stamina you're straight up incapable of doing anything...
Perhaps instead of making max stamina goes to 0, make max stamina goes to 50% of total on full pleasure instead? To be honest Im not sure if the game needs a indicator for pleasure since the heroine's facial expressions reflect their arousal. I can also do something like taint the portrait to red/pink too if needed.

Last edited:

jk103

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! I am curious if anyone has managed to defeat the lvl3 AI yet and unlock "Watch". Need confirmation if the system works.
I've done it and it seems to be working. The matches seem really one-sided, I'm assuming because you can't pick two characters with the same AI level, but everything's working properly for me.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice update and actually yes, I would like to see the AI use hentai attacks after all what's the point of a hentai game where only player does the hentai attacks. After all this game bills itself as a hwrestling.

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have their save they are willing to share?

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've done it and it seems to be working. The matches seem really one-sided, I'm assuming because you can't pick two characters with the same AI level, but everything's working properly for me.
Thanks for the confirm! Right now the AI controlling your character is between difficulty 2 and 3. Perhaps it is a good idea to set the AI controlling your character to be equal to the opponent's AI instead.

Nice update and actually yes, I would like to see the AI use hentai attacks after all what's the point of a hentai game where only player does the hentai attacks. After all this game bills itself as a hwrestling.
AI does use H-moves on you during the course of a match. Now if you mean AI should use H-moves after you lost instead of pin instantly, that is a separate issue. If enough people express interest for the change I could certainly implement it.

Last edited:

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda late to notice this but, I really like how the two characters so far are significantly differentiated in playstyle. I realized how every one of Sapphire's special moves is specifically designed for standing combat situations, whereas two of Ruby's are for punishing knockdowns. Even down to their normal string, Sapphire has a much easier time dishing out damage and getting knockdowns, whereas Ruby has some difficulty there but can snowball an entire match off one or two knockdowns if she gets a good slam or stomp off. It's interesting.

One thing I've been kinda disappointed about though is that H-moves seem to not really have a significant reason to be used. From what I can tell, they don't decrease max hp guaranteed, only sometimes - not sure what rules that follows. Furthermore, they do seem to have an effect where after a while the opponent is on the verge of orgasm and gets significant debuffs to their speed and stamina - however this can quickly be recovered after a brief time or if they get a knockdown on the other person. Contrast this with submission moves, which guarantee hp damage and -also- have an effect of wearing out the opponent as well as occasionally causing a pain animation on the floor which results in a free additional grab, and I just can't see the actual reason to use H-moves. Overall, I found it way easier to win when I ignored them completely.

To be honest, I'd like to see more emphasis on the H-moves personally. Two examples of ways to make them more useful -

1. Orgasm happens not at match end/victory, but rather when the invisible H-gauge fills - presumably a bit after the current point where the opponent is on the verge, has the final facial expression change, etc. This contributes a significant instant max hp loss, or perhaps a max stamina penalty as something new, something of that sort. This means H-moves become the high-risk high-reward option, where you have to land several of them in a row to get the payoff, but if you only get one or two they can recover over time and you would've been better off with submissions. It would also allow for multiple orgasms per match for people who enjoy that.

2. Leave it to character differentiation. Basically, the two current characters for the most part appear to be wrestlers first, which means being better at submission kind of makes sense in a way. Some of the future characters might not be so simple - something like a futa or a catgirl might have stronger H-moves than the current cast, or even be specialized in them as their primary gameplan.

Again, just throwing ideas out there - in the end I think it's important you stick to what your vision of the game is/will be, as well as what you want to develop, so take my opinions with a grain of salt.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One thing I've been kinda disappointed about though is that H-moves seem to not really have a significant reason to be used. From what I can tell, they don't decrease max hp guaranteed, only sometimes - not sure what rules that follows. Furthermore, they do seem to have an effect where after a while the opponent is on the verge of orgasm and gets significant debuffs to their speed and stamina - however this can quickly be recovered after a brief time or if they get a knockdown on the other person. Contrast this with submission moves, which guarantee hp damage and -also- have an effect of wearing out the opponent as well as occasionally causing a pain animation on the floor which results in a free additional grab, and I just can't see the actual reason to use H-moves. Overall, I found it way easier to win when I ignored them completely.

To be honest, I'd like to see more emphasis on the H-moves personally. Two examples of ways to make them more useful -

1. Orgasm happens not at match end/victory, but rather when the invisible H-gauge fills - presumably a bit after the current point where the opponent is on the verge, has the final facial expression change, etc. This contributes a significant instant max hp loss, or perhaps a max stamina penalty as something new, something of that sort. This means H-moves become the high-risk high-reward option, where you have to land several of them in a row to get the payoff, but if you only get one or two they can recover over time and you would've been better off with submissions. It would also allow for multiple orgasms per match for people who enjoy that.

2. Leave it to character differentiation. Basically, the two current characters for the most part appear to be wrestlers first, which means being better at submission kind of makes sense in a way. Some of the future characters might not be so simple - something like a futa or a catgirl might have stronger H-moves than the current cast, or even be specialized in them as their primary gameplan.

Again, just throwing ideas out there - in the end I think it's important you stick to what your vision of the game is/will be, as well as what you want to develop, so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
The H-move/submission balance is certainly a touchy subject just like the current futa poll.

I think its not too difficult to envision a version where you would ask "why use submissions over H-moves at all?" It is ultimately decided by game balance/numbers rather than any specific implementation of how H-moves work.

I believe submissions needs to be pushed relative to H-moves (with the current game mechanics) because
1) H-moves have additional utility to the player outside of the game, if submission and H-moves are roughly equal in strength, then its likely H-moves is always picked over submissions.
2) There is always a possibility of a H-move finish only mode. Less people would be enthusiastic with a submission finish only mode.
3) In H-games players may prefer to see a specific pose rather than worrying about what is "most efficient"; so game balance may not be that high of a priority. (and given the type of feedback so far, I think this is the correct position?)

That being said, Im open to suggestions and in particular if you feel that submission is like 100% stronger than H-moves instead of say 20% stronger, then that certainly warrants another hot-fix. Having H-move and submission attacking a different resource (say HP vs stamina) would be interesting too. The grapple system in general is certainly something that is likely to change (maybe multiple times) and the balance will likely shift as mechanics gets introduced/scraped.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Futa is touchy? Why would they even care if they can turn it off XD

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling - throws, Oct 08 2016

A move for the upcoming new girl: .

Note: her actual outfit isnt done at time of this video.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling - throws, Oct 08 2016

Futa is touchy? Why would they even care if they can turn it off XD
I think someone said something about not liking it so the developer likely had a second thoughts about it.

A move for the upcoming new girl: .

Note: her actual outfit isnt done at time of this video.
Quick note:
Her right foots animation as shes stainding back up is a little awkward.