"I need to be back at base to install stuff"

:rolleyes: Anyone?

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

"I need to be back at base to install stuff"

:rolleyes: Anyone?
Are you trying to use the crafted items outside of the house? Personally I always use the solar panels, the gate and so on besides the workshop, it never gave any issues.

Also, Nergal's shameless behaviour is a huge letdown, I guess you gotta go, shit happens, but he left this project short of the epilogues to be completely over and bailed without even bothering giving the open versions, like he promised. If he ever comes back, I hope the backers can remind him about this.

firewing02

Reputation score
Re: Zombie's Life (RPG Patreon game)

I just downloaded the game and this savefile to see the scenes, and I can get the individual scenes to play, and the three-lady scenes to play, but I can't get the two-lady scenes to play.

I understand that you need to give one of the ladies alcohol, and then go and sleep in the bed of the other, but this only procs the scene with the one you're in bed with alone for me.

So, is there a specific time I need them to drink alcohol? Should I not click any of the sex scenes with the mom if I want to have the mom and the aunt scene to play, for example?

Sorry, noob.
Can someone reupload the save file, the file seems expired

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can someone reupload the save file, the file seems expired
Ah man, I hate whenever these dead game threads (especially when they're some of my favorite games) get bumped. It's like watching your beloved family members rise from the dead as zombies.

Anyway, aside from that morbid image, why do you even need a save file? You do realize there's a cheat room with all the scenes, items, etc., right? Check the help files in the game folders (cheat room is in the basement after checking the vent panel).

firewing02

Reputation score
Ah man, I hate whenever these dead game threads (especially when they're some of my favorite games) get bumped. It's like watching your beloved family members rise from the dead as zombies.

Anyway, aside from that morbid image, why do you even need a save file? You do realize there's a cheat room with all the scenes, items, etc., right? Check the help files in the game folders (cheat room is in the basement after checking the vent panel).
actually, i got the cheat room as well, but it just contrain the H scene only, i want some story before the H scene, since i saw some CG for example one cg has the mother discover the H of she son and daughter, i want the story as well , not just h scene, and i know there are 3 ending as well, i want to have a save for the 3 endings

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sorry to bump/necro this...don't really give a damn about Urban Demons (and because this friggin forum still doesn't have a search function, or at least, not one I can find, I can't find that thread to post on it).

Anyway, Nergal's alive. Who? The guy who made AZL. What? That game we all loved...and then immediately started to hate when Nergal vanished abruptly.
So I dunno if anyone's posted on the UD thread but Nergal's back. I know there was a TON of hatred and backlash against him.
To me, honestly, I thought Nergal was an awesome dev and I loved AZL even without non-con content. I was devastated at losing AZL when it was JUST about to be finished, but I respected Nergal, since I can't imagine losing a close member of my family. Then again, I wasn't a patron and didn't really lose anything, so I'm not in a position to defend him. I linked his patreon, which was updated a few weeks ago with his revived post.

Nergal's focusing specifically on UD and won't have much, if any time to finish AZL completely (his reason is that he'd get distracted and do a complete overhaul of the game, which would be terrible--devs that I respect...e.g. The Architect of Overgrowth Genesis/Sex Zombie, and Anon of Crisis Point, among others, have done this and it sort of drags on the progress of their games, to the chagrin of impatient patrons). There's still some hope that he'll iron out the bugs of AZL, but that's only once he finishes UD and IMHO, that'll take forever.

TL;DR: Nergal's back. But AZL is still pretty much dead. Sooo...non-update post. -___-'