What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Megrim ] Succubus Hunt! / サキュバスハント! (RE200657, RJ200657)

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLsite:
English DLsite:

Controls/gameplay: Standard RPGmaker controls and gameplay. Does have quite a few H stats to keep track of, including some unique ones like faith and perspiration. Also has several convenience features (see Eng DLsite description), including control over the pregnancy content (chances, progression, etc).
Be warned, it's a Megrim game, his art is not for everyone.

DLsite tags: Female Heroin, Monster Girl (enemies, not the MC), Prostitution, Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Big Breasts

Original OP:
apparently Megrim is in development of a new game. From what I can tell from a few of the blog images is that there is pregnancy, sex stats, and you can change your characters outfit like the other games
Blog:
Pixiv:
No Dlsite link yet so there is no approximant release date yet but there is a demo in the blog
demo post:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (サキュバスハント!)new Megrim game

Naicea!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You had me hooked once i saw "pregnancy" mentioned.
Hopefully it will come out soon. <3

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^what he said, pregnancy is something i can't pass. all i want to know if the demo includes it and if it's a status you can keep or abort if early?

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo looks to be one of the earlier builds without the new status screen his last few blogposts have been showcasing.

There seems to be a pregnancy chance value but it was stuck at 0 the entire time I was playing, even after doing the sex with a random dude, and there aren't any images of her being pregnant in the files.

With any luck he'll release an updated demo with the new status screen and pregnancy soon.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice. Love his games. Not a fan of pregnancy, but I'm sure he will have a toggle option.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can you even unlock any scenes in the demo?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Considerable improvement in the art, i can finally try this circles games it seems.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So Megrim's using Enty, which is (from what I can gather) a Japanese Patreon. For better or worse, it looks like his new demo for this game is locked behind a paywall. Oh well, at least it looks like there's some tangible evidence of progress.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, gonna give it a try and see how it is, looks like there are 2 different passwords, one to unpack the game, and then another to enter for the game to load. most interesting :eek:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Megrim's the best, he's one of the few I go out of my way to buy the games for.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, gonna give it a try and see how it is, looks like there are 2 different passwords, one to unpack the game, and then another to enter for the game to load. most interesting :eek:
Any new content?
I enjoyed the demo (public) thus far. No idea what I'm doing half the time but I did enjoy the art and the mechanics (esp the guard and ability to sustain it)

Looks promising though! Progress! <3

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

it has pregnancy, and birth, also a hidden menu that removes some censorship, like the birth scene is covered in light, but one of the options, makes it go away. few more costumes, and stuff. don't understand anything, but using cheat engine to freeze the hearts to 100 and the drunkness to 100 is kinda helpful. :D

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone has a link for a demo? The public one in the thread isn't working anymore. At least for me.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same here. I guess it was removed?

stking

Lurker
Reputation score

fingers crossed that someone will be able to post a link to the new demo.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Demo is now on DLsite, and yes, it is free now.
Pregnancy and Peroid cycle were already in game now, but you will need to play until passed first 10 days to be able to have chance to be impregnated.

Peroid states : 1 Month = 31 days
1-10 days = 0% chance
11-18 days = 10% chance
19-20 days= 20% chance
21-24 days = 40 % chance
25-27 days = 60% chance
28-31 days - 80% chance

Pregnancy= 310 days(10 months)
After Stage 1(pass 31 days) you would be lock in town because of the guard won't let you out. Also you can be miscarry after battle, so do aware that if you don't like guro you can shut it down in S-menu.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone translate what the options in the S-menu are?

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The S menu from top to bottom should be

1. Teleport (teleport points are the green magic circles, to register you stand on them)
2. Time (How much ingame time has passed and what y/m/d it is ingame)
3. Active quests
4. Completed quests
5. Enhancement (use quest points and feel good(?) points to buy equips for your last equip slot, they do various things)
6. Pregnancy (shows fertilization rate, whether or not the contraceptive flower or impregnation mushroom is in effect and how long they have to run down, and when you're actually pregnant tells you who the father is and what phase of the pregnancy you're on)
7. Poses? (Not sure what this actually means but it shows you your dialogue cutin, stat change cutin, as well as the dance poses once you've got that far)
8. Options (how fast an ingame hour passes by and enabling/disabling some of the more extreme aspects in scenes)
9. Exit

Also there's another demo on his Enty, the Enty and DLsite demos are exactly the same except the DLsite demo has a lot (like, half) of the scenes super censored out, gotta keep something for Enty supporters I guess.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could anyone translate what the options in the S-menu are?
Form First to bottom:

Move (Teleport to those green circle you have step on)
Time (Check current day and time)
Search Target (Show current missions)
Pass Mission Dairy (Show finished missions, including leads)
Skill up (Learn new skill/states with points you gain with stealing or earn with missions )
Pregnancy Menu (Check carring whom's baby, and a sub menu of change states of pregnancy, can fast forward by 1 month or 10 months(Direct labor))
Gallery (Watch H-events)
Other Settings (Like how fast the time pass, face change in during battle(H-attacks?), Special concentration line effects on picture during events, on/off Guro effects, etc(not yet in game).)