What's new

SIM [SOUTH TREE] Urge to Molest / 痴漢の衝動 (RE189787) (RJ189787)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A groping game, where you try to grope a girl in a bus without her fellow students noticing it.

It kinda tickle my Summer, With Nieces feeling where it's not like the game is complicated or anything, but something about the flow is just good.

EDIT mechanics
Each action you take uses up 10 seconds.
The actions are split into 'normal' actions (blue text, like looking at the girl) and groping actions (orange text)
Blue action also reduce the 'attention' of others (too high and it's game over), while orange ones increases it depending on what you do.

In the trial you're allowed '3 minutes' to do things.

The 3 blue options are:
Listening to the conversation.
Look at the girl.
Check state of the other girls (and show suspicion value)

It's possible to get a bad end in the trial (keep pushing too far even after the other girls seem to have noticed you)

Last edited by a moderator:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [SOUTH TREE] 痴漢の衝動

Is the game hookable by any mean?

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks good!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone played the full game and can say how much content's actually in it? It looks a little interesting to me, but likely not $13's worth of interesting. I tried to be sneaky by attempting to find a way to freeze the in-game clock to see if I could go further in the trial, as the file size appears similar to the full game, but my general lack of experience with Cheat Engine and hex editing kept me from figuring out if there was a way to do it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone played the full game and can say how much content's actually in it? It looks a little interesting to me, but likely not $13's worth of interesting. I tried to be sneaky by attempting to find a way to freeze the in-game clock to see if I could go further in the trial, as the file size appears similar to the full game, but my general lack of experience with Cheat Engine and hex editing kept me from figuring out if there was a way to do it.
I think there's only groping/raping in the bus, so everything you see in those sample images are all that's possible if we don't count the endings

Will mess around with CE in a bit later, but here's some 'Hints' from the author in the trial readme

-Blue actions reduces attention from others, pink (groping) actions increases them.
-The more conspicuous the action is, the higher the attention gained.
-If the girl's friends are looking at you, the attention value will not go down below certain amount.
-You can check attention value by using "Look around" (3rd blue command)
-The longer you avoid raising attention, the higher the attention reduction is.
-Something might happens if you don't grope the girl at all...(not possible in trial obviously)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good luck, and let me know if you have any luck figuring out how to modify anything with Cheat Engine. I was almost certain that this was created using RPG Maker MV, given that many of the files in its folder are ones that I've seen in other games using that engine and that there are four processes for the game when it's running, but nothing I've tried that's worked with some of those other games has helped me here. I'm certainly not a programmer and have no experience with creating games, so I could be easily be wrong about what engine it's using. It may also be this way simply because it's because it's a demo and there are things missing (not to mention it's practically impossible to know exactly how the clock values are handled), but I keep wasting time trying to figure it out because I'm just too curious.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So far figured out that the attention value is 2xn, BUT the value shown when using 'check surrounding' is before the reduction (to be precise, the reduction happens right when the game show the next choices interface), so when seaching for the value when using check surrounding, you have to search for 2x(n-1) (N = the shown attention value)

Also that it reallocate resources each time, so no swapping between saves to reset the values like in Summer with Nieces.

EDIT: Also the 3rd process is the one with attention value.

EDIT2: Found the time, it's also in 2xn, just make sure that it drops to 0 when the minute changes.

EDIT3: The Dev at least didn't make a noob mistake of setting trial over as specific minute, so sadly setting time past the trial allowed (7:48) will trigger 'end of trial' message.

While it's possible to grope her enough that she cums, to go any further than groping it seems you'd have to wait for the actual in-game event to progress (as the sample image say "When there's nobody...")

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I have good news for the one or two other people who are likely interested in this: I found a copy floating around online and after having to deal with about fifty different types of malware trying to attack my computer in the process, I managed to download it. Let's hope it was worth the potential infestation.

Edit - new link (as of 12/2017):

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Timeline
Start (bus stop) 7:39:00
to
End of prologue (bus arrive) 7:40:30

Start of the main part (same as trial) 7:45:00
Fall asleep if you don't do anything to her. 7:50:00

First girl leaving: 7:55:00
Second girl leaving: 8:00 (she's less attentive, so the upper attention limit is higher before she's suspicious)
Most of the people leaving: 8:05 (pretty huge attention ceiling, like 180+)

(If you don't do anything to her)
Girl asleep in the bus 8:15:00
to
Arrive at your bus stop 8:25

Endings I've got
A-Found out A (gets found out by the sport type girl, either from groping too much or leaving her cloth opens at 7:55)
B-Found out B (gets found by the second girl after the first one leave)
C-Rape end (gets found out by another person after those girls leave)
D-Molestation end (don't get found out until the end)

F-Sleep rape (do nothing during the part where her friends are around, rape her when they're gone and she's asleep)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting ending C or D unlocks free mode where players can rape the girl to their heart's content.

Checking the blog, there are seven endings in total. The unconscious state doesn't seem to help with regards to endings.

Ending E: Wake the girl up when raping/molesting her in her sleep.

Ending G?: Doing absolutely nothing to the girl throughout the bus ride.

Short guide:

1. First girl - Starts paying attention at 15 onwards. If score is too high she will ask the glasses girl if she's okay. After that she will continue staring until she gets off the bus. If she's not alert, players can get away with putting a hand on the glasses girl's thigh. Otherwise best to have hands off and clothes on when she leaves.

2. Second girl - Starts paying attention at 40 onwards. Again if score is too high she will talk and then stare until she gets off the bus. Unlike the first girl, she will pay attention when getting off so players absolutely need to have hands off and clothes on when she leaves.

3. Both girls off - player actions increase. It's possible to get the glasses girl to climax by going after her clitoris during this period. Unless attention is so high that the other passengers get suspicious, the player can get the girl completely naked at 8:05 and still not get caught.

4. Final stage - players can push the girl down to rape her. At 180 points the remaining passengers will start getting suspicious. Increase that score to 200 before 8:25 and the passengers will be alerted to the attempted rape/molestation but the player will be allowed to continue (the glasses girl's reactions will change depending on her state while the ending will definitely be C). The girl can be rendered semi-conscious through repeated forced blowjobs (three times) and if she's climaxed at least once prior to being pushed down her dialogue will be slightly different compared to normal. Finishing between 180-200 points at 8:25 doesn't matter, ending will be D.

5. Endings C and D unlock free mode. Players can molest and rape the glasses girl for as long as they like.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro english side release

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to get to safe mode wakes up

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I have good news for the one or two other people who are likely interested in this: I found a copy floating around online and after having to deal with about fifty different types of malware trying to attack my computer in the process, I managed to download it. Let's hope it was worth the potential infestation.
what's this means ? The game have malware or something ? want to play it so bad :eek:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what's this means ? The game have malware or something ? want to play it so bad :eek:
Nope. It is a-okay. There is already a torrent on nyaa too, if you should choose to be afraid of elusi's link.
Which you shouldn't be - he is trustworthy. Also, he meant that to get to the download he needed to soldier through dozens of (pop-up) ads.

Anyone managed to hook it with anything, btw?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting ending C or D unlocks free mode where players can rape the girl to their heart's content.

Checking the blog, there are seven endings in total. The unconscious state doesn't seem to help with regards to endings.

Ending E: Wake the girl up when raping/molesting her in her sleep.

Ending G?: Doing absolutely nothing to the girl throughout the bus ride.

Short guide:

1. First girl - Starts paying attention at 15 onwards. If score is too high she will ask the glasses girl if she's okay. After that she will continue staring until she gets off the bus. If she's not alert, players can get away with putting a hand on the glasses girl's thigh. Otherwise best to have hands off and clothes on when she leaves.

2. Second girl - Starts paying attention at 40 onwards. Again if score is too high she will talk and then stare until she gets off the bus. Unlike the first girl, she will pay attention when getting off so players absolutely need to have hands off and clothes on when she leaves.

3. Both girls off - player actions increase. It's possible to get the glasses girl to climax by going after her clitoris during this period. Unless attention is so high that the other passengers get suspicious, the player can get the girl completely naked at 8:05 and still not get caught.

4. Final stage - players can push the girl down to rape her. At 180 points the remaining passengers will start getting suspicious. Increase that score to 200 before 8:25 and the passengers will be alerted to the attempted rape/molestation but the player will be allowed to continue (the glasses girl's reactions will change depending on her state while the ending will definitely be C). The girl can be rendered semi-conscious through repeated forced blowjobs (three times) and if she's climaxed at least once prior to being pushed down her dialogue will be slightly different compared to normal. Finishing between 180-200 points at 8:25 doesn't matter, ending will be D.

5. Endings C and D unlock free mode. Players can molest and rape the glasses girl for as long as they like.
Did you read?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how i get d end when i have 197 points the game give ending c
but i have a lot fun playing this is more or less like sealed breeding room.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Late to the party on this one, but is there a way to hook it? trial-and-error to find out which button does what is kind of irritating.
I've tried chiitrans, but got nothing but the title.

Failing that, does anyone know what the three options are before you get on the bus, right at the start of the game?

Edit: I think I've got the hang of it now. Free-mode gives you a lot of time to mess around and find out which menu is which.
I just wish there was a way to sit her back up after doing the laying-down scene. I wanna see her sitting back in her initial position, but... messy.
Clothes dishevelled, no underwear, suspicious stains, trying to act like nothing is wrong.

Last edited: