I have PM chessknight like a week a go , but no response
And it seem he's log in today
So probably he doesn't want to share anymore , which is fine
Or maybe he aren't a patreon anymore to Umai Neko
Either way , probably we'll just have to wait for actual release

On Umai Neko Patreon there is already a sketch for new girl - Fairy Flower
Probably for his next game. Demo should be out this year - he said
You guys can check it on Umai Neko Patreon , it's a puiblic post

I'm ever so sorry my friend about late reply and last night I check PM and upload it on mega 03.00am (GMT+7) and go to bed
and I plan to upload it in afternoon on this day

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Save games from 1.0 carry over to the latest demo version. This includes entries for the new extra gallery which were unlocked when playing demo version 1.0. The folder name for v1.03 is different from v1.0, so copy and paste to keep progress.

They've fixed the bug for the stage 2 gallery nude animation.

For a stage 3 boss, he's surprisingly hardy even though I can smash through his flunkies in seconds. The bosses might have been rebalanced to take into account the ability to save stats.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, looks like gallery (1st page, 2nd row, 2nd pic) nude against the wall is still bugged, its showing the 1st row 3rd and 4th zombie for me instead. 2nd page 1st picture also doesn't do anything at all when I click it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, looks like gallery (1st page, 2nd row, 2nd pic) nude against the wall is still bugged, its showing the 1st row 3rd and 4th zombie for me instead. 2nd page 1st picture also doesn't do anything at all when I click it.
Definitely fixed for me. Sure you're running version 1.03 and not 1.0?

Second page 1st and 2nd pictures don't work because the animations haven't been implemented. The thumbnails are there as placeholders for the time being until later demo versions have the animations enabled.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Definitely fixed for me. Sure you're running version 1.03 and not 1.0?

Second page 1st and 2nd pictures don't work because the animations haven't been implemented. The thumbnails are there as placeholders for the time being until later demo versions have the animations enabled.
Yeah, what file needs to transfer to keep the save from 1.0?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm ever so sorry my friend about late reply and last night I check PM and upload it on mega 03.00am (GMT+7) and go to bed
and I plan to upload it in afternoon on this day
No , it's fine
Rather , Thanks for keep updating XD

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

data.dat. Place it in the correct folder.
Something ain't right for me. I am moving the data file from my 1.00 folder to the 1.03 folder, there is no stage 3 boss and the nude CG is still busted. Hm.

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Took a bit of digging, for me the save was located in:

C:Users/*USERNAME*/AppData/Local/MagicalAngelFairyHeart01

It might not be this exact path for some people but it should still be something very similar.
Might want to read the above post again regarding where the save-game is stored.

For demo v1.03, the folder name is MagicalAngelFairyHeart.

Something ain't right for me. I am moving the data file from my 1.00 folder to the 1.03 folder, there is no stage 3 boss and the nude CG is still busted. Hm.
So why are you moving data.win when I specifically said data.dat?

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, thats new. His games always kept the save in the same folder as the game itself prior. And we're good to go. Problem solved. Thanks!

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It seems like that, compared to v1.00, there are no new Gallery scenes and only 1 new Extra scene for Boss3. Can anyone confirm this?

Are the Extra animation for bosses bugged for anyone? They don't seem to unlock even after seeing it in the stage.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems like that, compared to v1.00, there are no new Gallery scenes and only 1 new Extra scene for Boss3. Can anyone confirm this?

Are the Extra animation for bosses bugged for anyone? They don't seem to unlock even after seeing it in the stage.
I'm not sure the extra gallery was even enabled in v1.00 so that's a change.

No new gallery animations as far as I can tell.

I have a complete extras gallery after unlocking the animations for the new zombie boss, the other animations carried over from 1.00 worked properly.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, I was hoping that for this version, the "missionary" (Stage 3, non-boss animation) looking animation in the Gallery would have been activated. It's still lit up like it's been unlocked, but when I click on it, nothing happens. :(

Another thing I can't get to work is the Extra Gallery. I go through the animations in game, but they don't unlock in the Extra Gallery. Anyone know a fix for this?

Also, chessknight, don't apologize. You're doing all of us a service.

EDIT: Okay, figured out how to get the Extra Gallery scenes unlocked. Have to get knocked to 0 HP while being raped.

Last edited:

anonya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was skimming the past pages and from my experience with someone's save, that no one knew some of the cheat buttons. Q does self damage without knockdown, and can kill you. W knocks you down for h scenes.

In a stage, pressing J gives you coins, and I think K or H gives you a ton of attack damage, but leaves your STR and level untouched.

While I feel the combat system was kind of neutered from Fighting Girl Mei, I liked the new attack methods of the enemies. Specifically the grappling school boys. It would have been more interesting to have a ranged enemy considering you have a gun attack as an option.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MagicalAngelFairyHeart_V1.03
Stage 3 Boss Add Zombie
Stage 3 boss zombie extra added

Here you go !

h**ps://mega.nz/#!17hzHJgB!F6w6lTLfQyldxAHQ_--N0QZUzLuDf1Af8SUnsuM5CPA

So sorry for very late reply for everyone , I"m still support umai neko until this game is release and I'll share full game asap when it release
by the way Recently I'm so busy with work and many online game that a reason why I'm disappear.

sometime I forget to check e-mail about new update or PM on this board but if have new update you guy feel free to tell me on "Discord" h**ps://discordapp.com/ add me ChessKnightz#1732
because I'm link account with my smartphone an It have notification to notice me when someone message to me :D

P.S. anyone want a past update that i skip (V1.02) I'll upload if you want
Hate to break it to you, but it's a bad download. Files are corrupt.

Cyborg-

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Download works for me. Thanks a billion Chessknight! Since umai neko is announcing a new game, I'm assuming this game is almost to completion?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

works for me also.
only thing i can think of is japanese unicode?

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game seems severely bugged for me. i cant save, load, or access any of the gallery.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hate to break it to you, but it's a bad download. Files are corrupt.
Whut??
Works for Me
Need to use 7-zip to extract it , not winrar

the game seems severely bugged for me. i cant save, load, or access any of the gallery.
Yeah it can't be save , it's automatic
No need to load either
Of course You can't access the gallery , You need to look for them 1 by 1

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i used b1 archiver, that fixed it. thank you.