[Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

So the game will no longer freeze when you select no in any level? thats good at least.

Comment

Originally posted by chessknight View Post
      Demo MagicalAngelFairyHeart_V0.13 is released

here you go

h**ps://mega.nz/#!UnxEGaAZ!zUHEebCk1gKfYfaeP8fBh09-LolioqwgXjqYUgddm3Y

Added boss CG of stage 2
      Fixed a bug that Stage 2 boss disappeared

Continue NO When selected,

Fixed problem not going forward after LOADING
      Thank you for the update. For some reason I always failed to unrar the 2nd one.

Comment

That Boss2 CG is just so odd to me. The girl gets licked continuously and then suddenly gets covered in cum.

Comment

Originally posted by monomulti View Post
          That Boss2 CG is just so odd to me. The girl gets licked continuously and then suddenly gets covered in cum.
          Yeah , lol
          Only get licked , but it's as if she's raped
          Hahaha , it's weird indeed no penetration but get so much cum

Comment

It's not cum, it's saliva

Comment

I absolutely hate it in hentai content, that when someone cums inside, the cum somehow mysteriously magically ends up ALL OVER HER.
              Literally how and why.

Umai neko also has a terrible lack of blowjobs and titjobs in his games.

Comment

Originally posted by Spewn View Post
                Umai neko also has a terrible lack of blowjobs and titjobs in his games.
                Really dude? That's like saying Demon Angel SAKURA vol 1 has a terrible lack of vaginal sex. If someone just wants to stick to one theme, let them.

I swear to god I am starting to read all of my posts in Pyrocynical's voice...

Comment

I was hoping for some more female enemies, especially that can do this. Also hoping for anal or double penetration. The new animation were the shirtless guy slams her and penetrates her is awesome.

Still wishing he change the succubus animation or give her a second one. It seems a little lackluster.
                  Play this in my funeral.
                  Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by monomulti View Post
                    If you are attempting to run it on laptop and can still hear the music, you might've ran into the same problem as me.

What I did to fix it is to go into the NVIDIA control panel -> Manage 3D settings -> Program Settings and then selected this game from the list of recent programs. Then I changed the preferred graphics processor from auto: integrated to NVIDIA.
                    hey guys i'm still have a white screen after V11, but i'm not using a laptop (nvidia configuration change)... anyone have a any solution fot this?
                    Last edited by Ricoy2k; 30th May 2017, 21:54.

Comment

never understand why these games don't have double team moves even though they cover your screen in enemies constantly

Comment

Originally posted by Ricoy2k View Post
                        hey guys i'm still have a white screen after V11, but i'm not using a laptop (nvidia configuration change)... anyone have a any solution fot this?
                        Its a bit weird but v0.13 for me causes the exact same problem allthough in my case the screen is black so yeah some heads up would be nice

quick update:going into the options.ini file and setting the CreateTexturesOnDemand from 0 to 1 seems to have fixed my error

Comment

Originally posted by sfigga View Post
                          quick update:going into the options.ini file and setting the CreateTexturesOnDemand from 0 to 1 seems to have fixed my error
                          Alpha male
                          My profile pic is from "Duel Saviour"

Comment

V0.14 up on his patron, as well as this little animation preview https://www.patreon.com/posts/i-am-thinking-11486908

Comment

Does she even have a name currently? kinda weird for a magical girl with no name...
                              Wonder when we'll hit a ACT golden age again.

Comment

Originally posted by redx View Post
                                Does she even have a name currently? kinda weird for a magical girl with no name...
                                Wasn't her name "Heart"?

Comment

Working...
                                X