What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
Rejoice guys. It appears we will be getting an update tomorrow with more voices. Looking forward to it!

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Laughing My Ass Off... Yes I was laughing because they saying they saying it's not Umai Neko's game when it is indeed from them...

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
they saying it's not Umai Neko's game when it is indeed from them...
To be fair, he only mentions that game in like one patreon post in all of last year (at least from what I can remember). Even I thought they were talking about Flower Fairy since it's fairly close in name and they actually originally mis-typed the name "Flower Fairy" instead of "Fairy Flew".

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
To be fair, he only mentions that game in like one patreon post in all of last year (at least from what I can remember). Even I thought they were talking about Flower Fairy since it's fairly close in name and they actually originally mis-typed the name "Flower Fairy" instead of "Fairy Flew".
Ah I notice that now, I actually forgot all about that game cause I gave up on it since it was difficult for me for some reason. He has released the update btw.

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what the update has in it? I'd like to know before potentially throwing $11 down on a Patreon pledge.
Post from Patreon:
"

Voice update

Voice change

Apply to action, lobby, cg etc.

Singular point

hcg: 6

Down HIT: 6

Random play

Lobby touch drag requires sink adjustment

Stage clear cell animation Future application
"

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found the latest version from a Chinese website called Baidu, but can't do anything cuz I don't know Chinese.
Seems like it's saying "Can't do direct download because the file is too big", but if anyone can get this and re-upload it on somewhere else;

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
if anyones played the new version...... hows the voice?

Edit: wow i'm surprised it wasn't awful. its pretty good.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's definitely an improvement and make it leagues better, but it sounds a bit youngish for what I was expecting her to sound like.

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found the latest version from a Chinese website called Baidu, but can't do anything cuz I don't know Chinese.
Seems like it's saying "Can't do direct download because the file is too big", but if anyone can get this and re-upload it on somewhere else;

Someone recently uploaded it on Nyaa in case you haven't noticed it yet.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Someone recently uploaded it on Nyaa in case you haven't noticed it yet.
I don't know why, but I can't find it at all. Is the torrent name in Japanese or something?

zipetya

Reputation score
I only see 1.21, Aren't we at 1.5?
Hmm, interesting. Thought pantsu and nyaa were totally interchangable; turns out, they are not!
Try on nyaa.si.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, interesting. Thought pantsu and nyaa were totally interchangable; turns out, they are not!
Try on nyaa.si.
Found it. Also nyaa.si is not the same as the sukebei version. So you had me double confused XD

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score
Found it. Also nyaa.si is not the same as the sukebei version. So you had me double confused XD
Lol, sorry, I thought "sukebei" was a given! xD
Forgot that nyaa.si by itself is the actual "fun" side of the site... Shows which side I use most of the time (~100%).

Glad you found it.