What's new

ADV [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Poor JK Sakura's Pursuit of Happiness / 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記 (RE196702) (RJ196702)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another one of Dieselmine's RPGs coming out at the end of this week.

Not the most original plot; high school student finally runs out of pocket money and she needs to survive so gets involved in all manner of jobs whilst continuing her studies.

Besides sex scenes in the school and during part-time jobs, that figure of hers makes her prone to random sexual harassment on the streets and elsewhere.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ196702] (Dieselmine) 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記

From the page I dont see any RPG battle system, Reminds me of an ace rola game (minus combat) which i am all for honestly.

Been a bit disappointed in their more recent work so fingers are crossed on this one. (Personal taste on this one not that they were made poorly)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is combat in this game but it won't play a major part in the gameplay experience.

Based on the story, it seems the protagonist's father is a battlefield cameraman. He frequently took his daughter out on field trips to his workplace so her sense of danger and risk assessment is slightly warped compared to more "ordinary" students.

At any rate, one of the sex scenes in this game advertised on the DLsite retail page involves losing to hooligans and getting raped by them.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks interesting.

One thing worth noting is that there appears to be a concrete release date for this - 24th March. So not long to wait. (source: )

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So close to, when was this announced did i miss it because this seems like out of no where to me... but then again there's a full site and its out in like 3 days..... whut?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

some of the picture has different hair color so i assume its possible to dye her hair?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wish Masoforte had their own Dlsite circle for clarity's sake

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting.

One thing worth noting is that there appears to be a concrete release date for this - 24th March. So not long to wait. (source: )

Delayed to the 29th, along with the obligatory ごめんなさい (〃>_<;〃) scribbled on.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like last minute bug fixing. Dieselmine RPGs are quite stable and rarely need patches for errors, so content is more or less done but in-house testing still underway.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Demo now available. Get it from Dieselmine's product webpage.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is an RPGMaker MV, which for the illiterates means hoping Libellulle's patch works or you won't be able to hook text.

The game's premise is as advertised: get enough money to pay the bills (first is the 12000 electricity bill by the 6th day, then 50000 for rent) or game over.

Sakura is a student, so she has lessons in the daytime until 5pm (skipping lessons for part-time work is an option). If she chooses to do part-time work, some places like the bakery have off-days which limits her money-making options.

I've picked up nearly all of the scenes available except one I think. There was a hint regarding the rooftop, but the only person I saw there was a strange girl who fondled Sakura's breasts. One of the situations is getting to fights with delinquents, losing and then getting raped by them so not sure if that's where it's done.

Each time Sakura is sexually harassed, the game keeps a record of it. Get enough experiences and the situations will escalate as her lewdness increases.

WARNING: Do not try to go to the entertainment district in the demo. It isn't included so trying to do so will crash the game back to desktop.

The Dlsite page has an external link to some of the in-game pictures which aren't displayed on the official webpage. Although it says 17 screens, only 6-7 of them are unique with the rest being repeats of the bunny girl costume scene.

Last edited:

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some of the open world areas had significant amounts of lag. Hopefully that gets fixed in the release version.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of the open world areas had significant amounts of lag. Hopefully that gets fixed in the release version.
From the demo readme:

・ゲーム中に動作が重くなった場合は、他に起動しているアプリケーションを停止してお試し下さい。
 ※特にブラウザと同時に起動した場合は、動作が不安定になる可能性がございます。

If the game is laggy, please quit any applications that are still running.

This is especially so for any browsers which are active when this game is played as there is a possibility for unstable/poor game performance.

Par for the course for RPGMaker MV games, although I personally think this game is done better than other MV games I've played with regards to performance and stability.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the demo readme:

・ゲーム中に動作が重くなった場合は、他に起動しているアプリケーションを停止してお試し下さい。
 ※特にブラウザと同時に起動した場合は、動作が不安定になる可能性がございます。

If the game is laggy, please quit any applications that are still running.

This is especially so for any browsers which are active when this game is played as there is a possibility for unstable/poor game performance.

Par for the course for RPGMaker MV games, although I personally think this game is done better than other MV games I've played with regards to performance and stability.
I don't usually run anything else in the background, although I realised rather belatedly that Windows decided to auto-update at some point, so that's probably it.

some of the picture has different hair color so i assume its possible to dye her hair?
It wasn't in the demo / I didn't play the demo long enough to confirm it, but the (decrypted) CGs and the presence of a beauty salon in-game suggest as much. (The protagonist mentions that it's a possibility if you try to interact with the entrance to the beauty salon early on in the demo, but nothing happens after that, as far as I can tell.) It may or may not be tied to requirements for other events, such as those in the Entertainment District (unimplemented in the demo).

Speaking of the Entertainment District, you can't walk there from the main city area (the game prevents you from doing so in the demo), but I guess what Harley means is that you can't attempt to circumvent that and take the bus there (via the bus stops), either. I didn't try this, but the point is that it's not an implemented area in the demo version of the game.

Also, the external link on the DLSite page appears to have been fixed (only 5 images now). The main preview image has been updated as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It wasn't in the demo / I didn't play the demo long enough to confirm it, but the (decrypted) CGs and the presence of a beauty salon in-game suggest as much. (The protagonist mentions that it's a possibility if you try to interact with the entrance to the beauty salon early on in the demo, but nothing happens after that, as far as I can tell.) It may or may not be tied to requirements for other events, such as those in the Entertainment District (unimplemented in the demo).

Speaking of the Entertainment District, you can't walk there from the main city area (the game prevents you from doing so in the demo), but I guess what Harley means is that you can't attempt to circumvent that and take the bus there (via the bus stops), either. I didn't try this, but the point is that it's not an implemented area in the demo version of the game.

Also, the external link on the DLSite page appears to have been fixed (only 5 images now). The main preview image has been updated as well.
Correct. Trying to go to the entertainment district by bus crashes the demo since it's not implemented.

As for the hair dye, Sakura will probably pluck up the courage to dye it once her lewdness meter is high enough and she's got the adult worker part-time jobs. The final outfit in her character page will probably need to be purchased from the clothes shop in the main town area which is locked for the demo.

They've swapped out the DLsite pictures from what I saw yesterday. The final picture in the link is almost certainly a result of Sakura having too much sex and with hair dye option unlocked.

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like Just without the netorare :3 and the game is looking really good!

Call m1zuki on this, when it's out!

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Script kiddy machine translators are reluctant to touch anything with RPGMaker MV since they can't hook nor replace any of the original text. Someone determined enough could unpack the full version and give it a go, but RPGMaker MV games tackled by the community here are practically non-existent.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like Just without the netorare :3 and the game is looking really good!

Yeah but part of me believes that they will take from the acerola formula(I think they popularised it more than invented the style) and the previous somewhat similar game.

The combat was interesting in that game too mind you i have yet to test the combat in this one but eitherway i love the costume based sexual things and lust bar playstyles etc

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Definitely coming out on Tuesday. Dieselmine's twitter has a preview pic of the VR rape scene to commemorate three days before release. Expect to see two more new pictures before the game is actually out.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Definitely coming out on Tuesday. Dieselmine's twitter has a preview pic of the VR rape scene to commemorate three days before release. Expect to see two more new pictures before the game is actually out.
Since it's three more days from now on, wouldn't that mean that Wednesday is the release day?
In Asian time zones at least.