What's new

ACT [ OBELLBELL] [ おべるべる] OsagetanX / おさげの女たんX RE198829 RJ198829

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
おさげの女たんX
it was released yesterday

its a kung fu game clone feauring Female Ranma fighting to rescue his fiance well her fiance.

Dlsite link :

so if there its a hero that can share XD

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Re: おさげの女たんX

Ah yes, my unfortunately favourite female character design that I can never fap to.

Life is cruel...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait its this a parody of a really old game....dam cant get the name.

Ah yes, my unfortunately favourite female character design that I can never fap to.

Life is cruel...
Mixed feelings are the worst...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry if i being rude, but is there any particular reason or is it just simply about preference?
Ranma, the character here, is a boy who transforms into a girl when splashed with cold water and turns back into boy when splashed with hot water.

So the fact that the character is originally a boy and can turn back to that form at any time probably is what kills it for 'im.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thankfully I've never seen the anime, so all I see is rule 34. Much easier to ignore the genderbender bit.

Anybody try this yet? How is it?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

The female looks like a highly contorted version of bruce lee

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For some reason i cannot get flash to run this game... something must be slightly bugged with the trial demo or my computer is having detection problems. Any suggestions?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason i cannot get flash to run this game... something must be slightly bugged with the trial demo or my computer is having detection problems. Any suggestions?
None.

I had to play through browser to get working. I've tried updating and trying different flash players with no success. Not sure why it's not loading.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Sorry if i being rude, but is there any particular reason or is it just simply about preference?
Like KHTA said, it's because Ranma is a guy who turns into a girl. So while I love the character design itself, I still see it as a male character (even if the change were permanent).

I've seen guys who are the opposite, and internally they identify any magically gender bent character as female if the body is female. Varies from person to person, and seems to come down to snap judgement rather than any deep reason.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For me it's usually the dialogue, like NTR. If they're constantly bringing it up during sex, I don't like it. The: "Even though I'm a boy, I love all these dicks in me." or "Oh, you're so much better than my boyfriend." type stuff, lmao. Well, goofy dialogue can even ruin great things. Are there people who are really into genderbender anyways? Or is it just kinda a thing people are okay with? It doesn't seem super popular or demonized. As long as I can ignore it basically, I don't mind it lol.

One I find interesting is the people who always consider futa to be female, because I pretty much exclusively consider them men (In the sex preference way of not being into gay stuff). I remember asking a dev to filter futa options in their game and they were surprised somebody could be into futa x female but not futa x futa. Dunno if I'm the weird one here. Futa x futa and futa x male seem a lot more popular than pure yaoi.

Anywho, still waiting for people to mention how the game is.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone has different angles and hooks toward such matters, thinking futa is a dude or a girl is entirely arbitrary since they have both sets of genitalia and they tend to both function, but for me I'd say a female body in everything but a biological equivalent of a strap-on isn't exactly a dude, same as how a man with a vagina isn't suddenly a woman. At the end of the day, arbitrary lines in the sand aside, all it comes down to is whether or not the parts you're attracted to outweigh the parts you're potentially repulsed by.

Gender-bender as a theme works because it's inherently a fiction that explores hypothetical fantasies, it's not unusual for people to wonder "what would it be like if I were a girl/boy?" and for a fiction to explore that experience can be compelling, same as how a fiction of "what would it be like if I were a soldier" or any other fantasy or interest you might have. The sex and such can either be a bonus or the core appeal, but fiction in general is a vehicle with which to explore settings and scenarios outside of your normal life.

I can't really relate to taking gender as a psychological thing very seriously, I don't exactly identify by thoughts by some arbitrary code or set of rules, and the idea that I think the way I do "because I'm a boy" is downright silly, and the same goes for fiction, don't really care what's going on in people's noggins, if there are tits it's good, and more tits is better, futa to me is really just a case of having normal heterosexual sex with an extra pair of tits in the mix. Similarly futa on futa is just shite because there's an extra dick there that does nothing but repulse me, much like how a futa with the full package is just pointless extra baggage that doesn't appeal, might as well give the character a beard at that point if you're adding repulsive decor.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is why we need more magic clit growth futas and less "dick always out" futas. Almost everybody wins, unless even the fact that they could grow a dick bothers you. I like how Viper GTS handled that with the angels, they seemed more like enlarged clits than straight up dicks thanks to the skin color difference.

Last edited:

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I don't think people need to think too deeply about it. Just ask your dick what it thinks and if it gives you a thumbs up, go with it.

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only thing that can kill my boner guaranteed is incest. For genderbent characters, I pretend Demitri used Midnight Bliss but left it active as a sexual torture setup.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Ranma, the character here, is a boy who transforms into a girl when splashed with cold water and turns back into boy when splashed with hot water.

So the fact that the character is originally a boy and can turn back to that form at any time probably is what kills it for 'im.
Especially if that extends to other warm fluids.