What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found a way to get into these zones? Or is it a demo limit?

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, news here:

The author released a new demo (Ver 1.01) with fixs, here the list:

-Fixed a error of execution to keep running even when game is inactive
-Fixed typos in operation method
-Fixed a problem that there is a time when you can not save even if you leave the dungeon
-Change processing when acquiring sex ability (Even if you already acquired the applicable ability
Acquisition message will be displayed again at acquisition timing)

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Guys, news here:

-Fixed typos in operation method
-Fixed a problem that there is a time when you can not save even if you leave the dungeon
-Change processing when acquiring sex ability (Even if you already acquired the applicable ability
Acquisition message will be displayed again at acquisition timing)
A bit curious as to what the "acquiring sex ability" thing is. Haven't really figured anything about that in game except for just anal.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys, news here:

Just to point out, it's the opposite.

Author made it so the game keep running even when not-active
So if you were planning to leave the girl in some tentacle lair, now you can alt-tab out and let the tentacle do their thing.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The problem here is that it's Wolf, and as far as I know, games made with newer versions of the wolf editor haven't been broken open to allow translation yet. Though I'd be thrilled if someone corrected me on this.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Release has been pushed back to late January, too many bugs so it needs more time for QA.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Change/Fix Log for 1.02
- Add cursor to title screen
- Added numeric keypad operation
- Fixed a bug that could not be saved after fainting in the dungeon
- Fixed to prevent VIT from decreasing at the peak during specific events
- Fixed image setting of Cut Cut-in
- Fixed a bug that scratches might be displayed even if scratch display is set to nothing
- Fixed a problem that loading of dungeon may not end
- Other fine adjustment

The developer also mentioned that because of the constant changes to certain things in the game, the save files in the demo might not be able to transfer over to the final product of the game. So do keep that in mind.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm..If I'm reading the comments right on his blog, this has been delayed to early feb rather than late Jan. Can anyone else confirm that?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm..If I'm reading the comments right on his blog, this has been delayed to early feb rather than late Jan. Can anyone else confirm that?
Can confirm that it has been delayed to early February according to comment 53 on his latest DLsite blog post.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Unsure if it's an actual confirmed piece of information. Unsure if the commenter with the handle JIN actually has information from a credible source (i.e. the dev) or spreading misinformation or guesstimating.
Not an unfounded fear; it's almost the end of the month, the game's not out yet, and we've not had a single sign of life from the dev, at least looking at Twitter and the DLsite blog, since the 7th of January. Thinking it'll be delayed further isn't too far a stretch.

Personally I'd say to wait and hope.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i just hope the creator didnt get kidnapped

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
update on twitter and blog about trial ver 1.03, looks like gonna be a while before release :(

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anything yet?
Not only did nobody give an update, and there are many people who are just as eager as you, believe me; but it also took me less than a minute to check both his blog and his twitter to see that there hasn't been anything new in a while. But now everybody will think there has been, because you bumped the thread for something this trivial.

luts

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not only did nobody give an update, and there are many people who are just as eager as you, believe me; but it also took me less than a minute to check both his blog and his twitter to see that there hasn't been anything new in a while. But now everybody will think there has been, because you bumped the thread for something this trivial.
Relax dude

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Relax dude
Yeah I might come off as more mad than I really am, its mostly just an annoyance. But an annoyance that used to be adressed over the reputation-system, which doesn't exist anymore, which is why so many people have been reviving threads lately while contributing nothing, which you generally should avoid. Either way lets save this discussion for another thread and let this thread rest until news come up.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just report the dude for being too lazy to check dev's blog to mods.