What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR Shota [RanneRo] Curse of Pleasure

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So some thoughts after playing 0.3.
Suggestions - there nice bend over/pantsu flash scenes, it be very hot if there will be some ass spread scene for later game; one user on patreon suggested cock kiss scene I suggest aditional to this think about some groin to face / cock face slap scenes, there can be many plots came up with related to this (silly ones like - she hold ladder and he "accidently" push his groin in her face, or more perverted); I like that scene where she forgot put some clothes and greet her neighbour - very teasing and erotik, I suggest to develop this one too.
Questions - you plan linear plot like scgarden games or you will give us some options - like we can choose whom can be her first partner, a few endings - like true-ending / non-canon endings?
Overall I like everything from art-stile to plot and scenes, so we need more - more patsu-shots, more ass-grabbing, more harassment, more amusing situations, so keep your time and continue good work. =)

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a little reminder that the game was updated to Alpha 0.3 and free to play to public. You all can try the new version now by reading the #1 post. :)

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still Looking forward to your game and developments. I won't touch the game for awhile until later versions. But the fact that you like the teasing/harassments/ and pre-sex moves more than the hardcore sex... You sound like my type of person ;) that's what I like as well. Keep it going this still looks great.

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score
Your art is really great, I'll be looking forward to future versions!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't suppose anyone could provide a link to another shareservice like mega or mediafire? this one really doesn't want to work with me, i have tried many times and at different hours and nothing. It always crashes soon after starting the download.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't suppose anyone could provide a link to another shareservice like mega or mediafire? this one really doesn't want to work with me, i have tried many times and at different hours and nothing. It always crashes soon after starting the download.
I uploaded it to Mega.

RanneRo, let me know if you want me to take the link down.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I uploaded it to Mega.

RanneRo, let me know if you want me to take the link down.
Thanks, don't take it down for at least 20 minutes please xD (my internet is slow even when is fast lol )

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I gotta say this. I played the last version last week and I'm craving for more...
The scgardenish style is so erotic...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am just barely starting the game, but so far i like it, the ideas proposed so far look good, and the fact one of the stat implies she will grow evil (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA) is extra nice, oh and the easter eggs are good too, i laughed a lot with the arrow in the knee one lol, just a question will there be more titles or is just the ones we see right now (i mean the number, i don't even know the name sof the current ones).

Also what is the engine you made the game called? is not standard rpg from what i see but i like how colorfull it looks (although the way the kids look is hilarious).

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just a little suggestion, to increase the ntr have at least 1 part of the game be from the brother's POV, something in between chapters for example, nothing really complicated but basically something where his actions affect the story, it can be a choice that affects the ending or even future scenes/quests or just to show his POV if its linear. Also don't try to be a perfectionist, is your first game so you are free to make some mistakes and learn from them.

PD: i really love your art...also those moving tits are hypnotic

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RANNERO! I WANT TO BLAME YOU FOR MAKING ME LIKE (a tiny little bit of) NTR!
dammit those 'Her New Friend' Comic is good read...

well that aside, is there any 'Force' in the later story?
I mean I am more 'Forced to be a bitch' Rape kind of guy than 'ahh yesss I am a bitch' Horny kind of guy

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How likely is it that there will be 1 last update before the year is out?

OP
RanneRo

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RANNERO! I WANT TO BLAME YOU FOR MAKING ME LIKE (a tiny little bit of) NTR!
dammit those 'Her New Friend' Comic is good read...

well that aside, is there any 'Force' in the later story?
I mean I am more 'Forced to be a bitch' Rape kind of guy than 'ahh yesss I am a bitch' Horny kind of guy
I don't plan to make another doujin that soon, for now there would be some short comics while I'm taking a break. I'm glad you enjoyed it :D
How likely is it that there will be 1 last update before the year is out?
You have to wait, sorry, incoming update will focus more on story progress so it will need more time to finish.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't plan to make another doujin that soon, for now there would be some short comics while I'm taking a break. I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

You have to wait, sorry, incoming update will focus more on story progress so it will need more time to finish.
Story is good, then we will wait, also don't be afraid of have events that are pure talk or re used images, sometimes the most ntr feels are outside H events.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how are the animations? and are there any becides bouncings boobs tit suck and groping?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
how are the animations? and are there any becides bouncings boobs tit suck and groping?
Just played through it. Nothing else really. There's a masturbation scene, a pissing scene and some flashing, but that's about it.