OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I generally play female characters when given the chance. As much as I like heterochromia, my farmer will remain single if those bishonen muscleheads are my only options.

Last edited:
OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I generally play female characters when given the chance. As much as I like heterochromia, my farmer will remain single if those bishonen muscleheads are my only options.
i like to play female characters in game too if i can choose LOL
and persona / witcher 3 / rune factory frontier ect. i can play many game even the main character is Male still enjoy and have fun with it ^ ^

thank you for your visit

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To be honest, I like playing male characters sometimes as well. I'm a fan of the Witcher series myself and (most) of the Shin Megami Tensei games. (I'm playing through SMT1 through a SNES emulator with a fan translation and it's bloody hard... But it makes you feel good when you beat a hard enemy) I doubt, however, that I'll try Megami Tensei (FamiCom).
The only reason I prefer P3P so P3FES is that you have full and complete control over your party in P3P so you'll die less often due Mitsuru trying to Marin Karin a boss enemy.
Overall, I still prefer Persona 4. I don't have a Vita (nor is there any functional emulator) so I can't try out the Golden version.

I'll keep an eye on your game, though. I do admire the work that's going in and the effort you make to communicate.

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To be honest, I like playing male characters sometimes as well. I'm a fan of the Witcher series myself and (most) of the Shin Megami Tensei games. (I'm playing through SMT1 through a SNES emulator with a fan translation and it's bloody hard... But it makes you feel good when you beat a hard enemy) I doubt, however, that I'll try Megami Tensei (FamiCom).
The only reason I prefer P3P so P3FES is that you have full and complete control over your party in P3P so you'll die less often due Mitsuru trying to Marin Karin a boss enemy.
Overall, I still prefer Persona 4. I don't have a Vita (nor is there any functional emulator) so I can't try out the Golden version.

I'll keep an eye on your game, though. I do admire the work that's going in and the effort you make to communicate.
our game just start this year still have so much thing to do
but thank you for your interest and visit ^ ^

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

October rewards pack Patreon + line art + full size +full version +Color step

Memory Trees is a PC game Life+Farming
Simulation game, the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc.

Download Memory trees Alpha 7.8
and more info in = =
(◕‿◕✿

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Battle system update

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Simulation game, the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc.

and more info in = =
(◕‿◕✿

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and more info in = =
(◕‿◕✿

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought this would be like Breeding Season or something or an H-game with farming mechanics...just looked at the FAQ and it's just a softcore game...meh...not to sound like an ass (although I will undoubtedly will to some of you) but why post in here? you know the content here is mostly X-rated... why not instead ditch the sex scenes and make it into a full blown Mainstream Harvest Moon-like game with the dating aspect and such? I could see this in Steam as a SFW game and will likely see success there...

OP
Esther

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought this would be like Breeding Season or something or an H-game with farming mechanics...just looked at the FAQ and it's just a softcore game...meh...not to sound like an ass (although I will undoubtedly will to some of you) but why post in here? you know the content here is mostly X-rated... why not instead ditch the sex scenes and make it into a full blown Mainstream Harvest Moon-like game with the dating aspect and such? I could see this in Steam as a SFW game and will likely see success there...
LOL i already ask admin about it before i start post in ulmf they tell me softcore game it's ok too
if not my topic will get delete in long time ago and i got many good friend in here

you have many idea i think you should make your own game ok? ^ ^ good luck!

Last edited: