What's new

ACT [GRIMHELM] Alien Quest: Eve (RJ311440)

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
You could also in the demo add points when leveling up (but it was not a need, the demo could be finished without it). I am with you for the animation on being grabed (like in parasite city) and an animation for clothing destruction, but he has never done it in the previous game.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
He confirmed that he will not do any "clothed animations" like in Dungeon Maid one of his previous game. For the animation on grab, I did not say anything but It's rare in the other games too, so that must be difficult/ or/and lot of work to add this.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
He confirmed that he will not do any "clothed animations" like in Dungeon Maid one of his previous game. For the animation on grab, I did not say anything but It's rare in the other games too, so that must be difficult/ or/and lot of work to add this.
Honestly the clothed animations are much better imo

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, all we have to do then is to convince him :O For Dungeon Maid, he was adding the clothing during the naked animation on the girl, so the clothing seemed to float on the girl, it was strange. It was not like in other game like Fighing Sakura R or Magical Fairy Heart where the clothed animation is not exactly the same that the naked one.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yea for me, clothed and grabbing animations to the action usually takes the cake for me.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I find it kinda annoying to grind all this mobs....
A room where there is first weapon power up "Thunder Blade" something , and the upper room full of mobs. And there is also poison mob in it
It's hard to go back to previous save point , since the ceiling need to be blow up. But requiring timing when ceiling is back
Also that new mob on the same Thunder Blade room dealing 100 dmg. Damn.... this is kinda too grindy~

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I know it's been mentioned before, but I'd like some more enemy variety. I mean, I saw the four-legged leaping enemies and i was like 'Huh, something that's not a muscle dude', but then it didn't even have an animation. Why do an alien-themed H-game, but use some fairly 'normal' enemies? Give me my xenophilic xenomorphs, dammit.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I know it's been mentioned before, but I'd like some more enemy variety. I mean, I saw the four-legged leaping enemies and i was like 'Huh, something that's not a muscle dude', but then it didn't even have an animation. Why do an alien-themed H-game, but use some fairly 'normal' enemies? Give me my xenophilic xenomorphs, dammit.
They well, just in the later updates. Only the women enemies are normal due to the fact people prefer the women to look sexy while the males look alien as hell. There will be futas though...

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played the demo, FYI the first door with an eye is destroyable by power bombs, it leads to an area with a variety of enemies for unlocking gallery combinations

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Played the demo, FYI the first door with an eye is destroyable by power bombs, it leads to an area with a variety of enemies for unlocking gallery combinations
which one? the one without the health bar? where it says thanks for playing the demo? or just the normal eye with health bar?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Indeed my mega download was corrupted only god knows why since i wholeheartedly agree with kiko, mega's solid af
This is great! and i couldnt agree more with all of you
The D-Pad thing is bad af, and clothed rules
thanks for the heads up!
anyways, i had to ask
are those unlocked by f1 in gallery? if so i have already spoiled myself

FYI you can walljump like in super metroid. kinda. if you hit the top you lose your spining. which lets you vulnerable.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Indeed my mega download was corrupted only god knows why since i wholeheartedly agree with kiko, mega's solid af
This is great! and i couldnt agree more with all of you
The D-Pad thing is bad af, and clothed rules

thanks for the heads up!
anyways, i had to ask
are those unlocked by f1 in gallery? if so i have already spoiled myself

FYI you can walljump like in super metroid. kinda. if you hit the top you lose your spining. which lets you vulnerable.
Every animation is unlocked when you press F1. Every animation that's currently in the game that is

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hope the Motherbrain-like enemy traps the heroine inside it or something for breeding. Like a meat wall! That would be hawt! But overall, this game is hard. Almost nintendo-hard. D:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I made it so that you can zoom closer. Overwrite the Assembly-CSharp.dll in: AlienQuest-EVE_Data => Managed

if you can only remove the blurring that would be perfect. since if you zoom in closer the outer parts are blurred.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope the Motherbrain-like enemy traps the heroine inside it or something for breeding. Like a meat wall! That would be hawt! But overall, this game is hard. Almost nintendo-hard. D:
Yeah I agree the game is really pretty difficult, not that you can't cheese things a bit. Certain rooms I like to fight my way through a bit to get the powerups and such but the overcrowded hallways stuffed with enemies are jsut annoyingly difficult to get through sometimes until you figure out very little can hit you when you are in the double jump animation and just spam that and the super attack assigned to spacebar that makes her spin and bypass the hallway only taking a hit or two on the way. Once again the Dark Souls master strat of run past everything reigns supreme.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
There's always a way to avoid anything any enemy throws at you. Once you find it, everything becomes easier