Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Acerola) 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ (RJ212828)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kR1pt0n1t3 View Post
    Teaz
    What version of AGTH did you get? Mine is 2016.03.16 r183.
    Do you have win10 creators update?
    erm, 2011.4.21?

Where did you get that version?
    Wh-whoa....

I can't believe it... So right now, I'm already a God!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Teaz View Post

erm, 2011.4.21?

2016.03.16 r183 is the version for Translation Aggregator. The latest version for AGTH is 2011.5.9.
      Last edited by Dragon248; 1 week ago.

Comment

Got around to play through it now and like its predecessors it was really good just felt a bit shorter than usual but that is mostly me I guess.
        Really liked the Uncle and Drug Store Scenes this Time but unfortunately no preggo ending xD

Acerola should really stick with these kind of Playstyles instead of the RPG ones.
        I dunnow but somehow the RPGs from Acerola dont keep me playing at some point.
        "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Their silence is your answer."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teaz View Post

erm, 2011.4.21?

The latest is 2011.5.9. just like dragon said.

Download it from here #!kfox0TSC!1_aNloKs1k3UWCUDK0O6Y6dZ1xuXt6kd6m0_CvFUIdA

Mega Repository
          https://goo.gl/GqVcLh
          Don't share the link on other threads as my account will get banned yet again.

Comment

Yup, still not working. Maybe it's the creator update that I'm missing...

Ah well, I'll just wait for the miracle that is a fully translation of this game then...
            Wh-whoa....

I can't believe it... So right now, I'm already a God!?!?

Comment

is there a translation in the works?

Comment

Originally posted by killzone184 View Post
                is there a translation in the works?
                afaik, no one gave an announcement in the translation forum (and I don't think it will be soon, as the "prequel", Kanade is still WiP, roughly at 50% ...

...unless somene is able to summon m1zuki back from the retirement...)

That said, this game's theme seems to me a lot more lighter than the other two (doesn't seem to be debt-collectors or yakuza, but I can't tell left from right in japanese, and my impression is based only on faces, voices and the events).
                Is kind of fun the "BBS" gimmick, where you can see what's happening in the other games (which apparently are taking place all in the same time) other than Yukino if she does things too much in public...

Aso, I'm quite pleased of the protagonist: Misaki was a tsundere, Kanade was a pure-hearted, Yukino is a dojikko. Well played acerola, well played.
                as final note, this could also be the first in which the protagonist is really "netorared", as the thug seem to be a sort "childhood friend" chasing after Yukino
                Last edited by Ares02; 4 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                X