What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Bitch牧場] NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う― (RJ207181)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
And you Bitching about other people wont either,just makes you sound very hypocritical
come on guys we shouldn't fight about this, what we should fight about is shadow gardens new game still not released yet :(

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well there doesnt seem to be any new info regarding the release but I will post if there any updates since I follow the dev on piviv and twitter,now its just the waiting game mainly because it seems like
rpgmaker is not the devs forte so it might take him a while longer to finish debugging etc.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
T.T pixiv has something new but from the picture is for another work, btw i have a small question right now the number in dlsite (where there is the numbe rof downloads normally) what does it indicate right now? number of download of the trial or preorder? i have no idea if this has preorder though....

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
T.T pixiv has something new but from the picture is for another work, btw i have a small question right now the number in dlsite (where there is the numbe rof downloads normally) what does it indicate right now? number of download of the trial or preorder? i have no idea if this has preorder though....
Number of people who basically "Follow" ('show interest') in the game.

The grey button where a 'put in cart' would be for released game is the show interest button btw.

It's not preorder since you don't pay anything, just that you'll get notification when the game comes out.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
sadly it looks like no release in feb hope it has a early march release atleast finger crossed march break or before

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someday my friends is all I can say lol Its actually insane the amount of time I been following this game, since like last year its been delayed a couple times hopefully the dev can finish getting rid of bugs and release it.

The art style plus +rpgmaker + mom ntr is too much of a jewel to pass up literally all my favorite genres in 1 game.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Bahh, i was already preparing myself for that since last friday, right now i am closing my fingers to get a release date this week or next.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well sadly no updates hopefully its not another 2-3 month delay.....

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
when are they gonna release this?
As the Guy mentioned above you, given that it was very quite about the Game even without the recently posted "Bug Fix", we can expect to wait a couple more months to see any new info about this Game.
But this is just me and maybe the dev will surprise us.....

Now that I remember ShindoL is also a known artist now making a RPG Maker Game which we also dont get any new Updates for :confused:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Now that I remember ShindoL is also a known artist now making a RPG Maker Game which we also dont get any new Updates for :confused:
Wait ShindoL is making a game? Why haven't I heard of this?!

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wait ShindoL is making a game? Why haven't I heard of this?!
yeah this is news to me next your gonna say [h=1]sanagi torajirou and takeda hiromitsu are making a rpg game[/h]

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is pretty common with japanese developers to ramdomly release stuff and go missing for ages, Im waiting for 3 games including this one and the other two updated their game development progress last year and this dev last month overall most japanese devs are random when it comes to game making and release dates.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This is pretty common with japanese developers to ramdomly release stuff and go missing for ages, Im waiting for 3 games including this one and the other two updated their game development progress last year and this dev last month overall most japanese devs are random when it comes to game making and release dates.
lets me guess one of them is shadow gardens new game Valkyrie :rolleyes:

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
lets me guess one of them is shadow gardens new game Valkyrie :rolleyes:
I can't understand Japanese but according to the Shadowcore thread, Shadow Garden's twitter has some updates

So at the very least, the group isn't going full dark and still has some updates...I think.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Like i said i am hoping for soem,thing this coming week, not the game but at least a release date......i am hoping for before pascuas (holy week), like the week befor eor that week, just to really have the time to play it.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yeah this is news to me next your gonna say sanagi torajirou and takeda hiromitsu are making a rpg game
That would have been two awesome NTR Games to add to the List. :eek:

In case you didnt searched for it yourself here is a Post from last year.
-

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That would have been two awesome NTR Games to add to the List. :eek:

In case you didnt searched for it yourself here is a Post from last year.
-
I am not sure, while i love them and i think Takeda is recovering his mojo (lol) i still think they are better directing the art and the direction of some erotic scenes, the story itself should be by someone else, but who knows? A game offers more flexibility (i think) than a doujin or even manga where they are limited by the number of pages among other things.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
according to the devs tweets seems like he is trying to re register his game and another tweet says middle-late according to goodle translate so it seens we might see the game somewhere this month unless he delays it for a 3rd time.

Status
Not open for further replies.