What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Bitch牧場] NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う― (RJ207181)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ahh, year I remember that I played the Trial from the first Game back then.
Is Shadowcore a good Game?
definitely yes, it's really good. too much resources reused imho, but it's a great game nonetheless.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I was looking in to the authors other game and it seems to be put on a japanese site which works almost like patreon, but every update you can pay 5 bucks to download/play up to what the creator has completed in the game thus far, I hope that once he is done with all the game he starts selling the completed version on dlsite would be interested in buying it.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They are made by another japanese artist I think he asked permission to use them,you can find all the artist monster creations here:
That is still nice, i get tired of the same monsters or bandits, especially when they don't fit with the game theme or setting.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here:
It was posted back in September, no estimated release date however.
Ah yeah, before I forget thanks for sharing the Link.
Also.....what on earth is that Black Silhouette behind the far left Boy xD
The Rest looks awesome, throw Games like this at me.

definitely yes, it's really good. too much resources reused imho, but it's a great game nonetheless.
Already downloading.
​​​​​​​Will play this then if it as good as you say ,)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah yeah, before I forget thanks for sharing the Link.
Also.....what on earth is that Black Silhouette behind the far left Boy xD
The Rest looks awesome, throw Games like this at me.

Already downloading.
​​​​​​​Will play this then if it as good as you say ,)
that games good but have you played [h=1]Mischief Wars [/h] ONE WORD AMAZING!

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So I was looking in to the authors other game and it seems to be put on a japanese site which works almost like patreon, but every update you can pay 5 bucks to download/play up to what the creator has completed in the game thus far, I hope that once he is done with all the game he starts selling the completed version on dlsite would be interested in buying it.
Which game are you talking about exactly? Never heard anything about this.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game is out on dlsite that was one random release now we need a hero to share a download link.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh snap you are right the game is out, was expecting to drop tomorrow I guess it came out a bit earlier now to wait for a download site or link I guess....

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I will probably buy this,but I need to confirm that the mom has more scenes
I dont want to waste some cash and be dissapointed.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For those who don't understand this. Japan is far ahead of most other countries time zone wise, so it did come out on Friday. It was part of the midnight releases. Dlsite typically releases games twice a day. One release at midnight and another at about 4pm or 16.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, i was expecting it today but later, like at night (here) xD, but yay!!! i don't mind if the mom has less scenes what i really care about if it can be hooked, otherwise no sense in buying it for me.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, i was expecting it today but later, like at night (here) xD, but yay!!! i don't mind if the mom has less scenes what i really care about if it can be hooked, otherwise no sense in buying it for me.
it can be hooked fine with classic MVhooker, but first u need to unpack the game with enigma software or similar stuff

----
btw i dont care if mom have more cg or not (but i hope yes of course), for me the game have great potential so, instant bought for me.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
that games good but have you played [h=1]Mischief Wars [/h] ONE WORD AMAZING!
Yup, already played it.
That was a fine Game indeed althogh a bit slow at the beginning.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it can be hooked fine with classic MVhooker, but first u need to unpack the game with enigma software or similar stuff

----
btw i dont care if mom have more cg or not (but i hope yes of course), for me the game have great potential so, instant bought for me.
You mean Libellule's right? also i hope it surfaces soon, i am not sure when my internet will drop again =S, for all i know i won't be able to download it tomorrow. Also hoping there aren't many bugs so i don't have to download it many times....

Reputation score
I want a peek at the cg as well no point in buying it if there is not much mother content for me.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Only link right now is velka ,but I wont fall for the same trap again probably will be up later or in a few days.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You mean Libellule's right? also i hope it surfaces soon, i am not sure when my internet will drop again =S, for all i know i won't be able to download it tomorrow. Also hoping there aren't many bugs so i don't have to download it many times....
yep, libellule's greatest work. may (the hentai)god bless that man lol

I want a peek at the cg as well no point in buying it if there is not much mother content for me.
w8 1 or 2 days and u will certainly have an answer. just give us the time to play the game and see what content it's there.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
some dude translated the sex scenes for the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.