What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Milky Way ] [ みるきーうぇい] Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia / アイドル魔法剣士フィーリア (RE210330) (RJ210330)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
You have to delete or rename the old archive file (the rgss3a one) as well, or it will just read that instead of the files you extracted.
Thanks for pointing that out! I couldn't figure out what he was doing wrong, it was driving me a little nuts.

Cyberweasel89

Reputation score
Screw it, I give up.

I'm on Day 20. I've got Fame in the 700s and naughty level in the 1000s, along with a Level in the 30s, all available quests and side-quests completed, and the best equipment.

I can't figure out how to get Fyllia to walk around naked at will.

I can't figure out how to get any reaction from that avatar-having girl in the Slums other than "..."

I can't figure out how to reach that chest in the middle of the moving-path hallway in the demon lord's castle.

I can't figure out how to get into the basement dungeon of the demon lord's castle.

I can't figure out how to unlock these last four H scenes in the reminiscence gallery, and I've tried talking to everyone with different outfits.

*sigh* I wish this game had a guide... Or was in English... -_-

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.