Reputation score
Re: Fromage

Ah, I didn't download that version.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game has been updated!
Just kidding, he has ceased work on it and has been working on a different game which is supposedly on dlsite, sadly I don't know what its called, all I have is this picture.

Attachments

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

honestly this game is like a app i could use on my ipod lulz, its got like 5 minutes of entertainment, but its fun for a lil bit.

autocensor

Reputation score

This is a game I have know about for a while now, sadly though it has yet to be fully finished, still, I figured that since it is fairly good, might as well share. There are two versions of it, but both seem to offer different things. Each has the same monsters in it though, but I imagine that more will be added.

The first one has more rooms (a grand total of 2 not counting the starting room) which adds a bit more gameplay.

The second only has one room but it includes a small starting animation and a title screen. And I think I read some of the animations changed, but I haven't noticed.

This game is all about vore though, no actual screwing, but it is still very well done. Gameplay is a sidescrolling action type with decent graphics. You are able to move your around monster filled rooms and find items that will turn you into different forms (sword user, archer, and witch is all that has been added so far.) ala Kirby. Still, as far as I can tell, there is not much here, go into room of monsters (which include a snake, a slug, a big worm type thing, a frog, and what appears to be a Like Like from LoZ) and try to not get eaten as long as you can, or kill all of them.

Controls:

Z-Jump (Fly if witch)
X-Pick up power (Attack if you have one already)
C-Discard power

Have fun!
You have a good game in progress.But in the version with the snake, how do you escape if you get eaten? Is their no way out, or is their?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oh joy. Another nearly pointless revival. As per tradition, I'm forced to point that out.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has been updated!
Just kidding, he has ceased work on it and has been working on a different game which is supposedly on dlsite, sadly I don't know what its called, all I have is this picture.
Does anyone have an update or more information on this? I shall commence my search now

Azul finland

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have any new links to fromage, i can't find any that work