What's new

RPG NTR [毛ガニ研究室 / kegani laboratory] 聖樹のバラ姫 / The Rose Princess of the Holy Tree (RJ209286 / RE209286)

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is a Fire Emblem style game with NTR elements.

You play a knight trying to stop the villain from taking over the world, accompanied by two girls.

The first girl is a princess that can use magic and heal people by kissing them.
The second girl is a dancer that can either give a unit a regen effect or allow them to move again.

You are also joined by a strong unit, named Xande, that takes damage each turn that will need healing, the princess have scenes with him but I haven´t gotten anything with the dancer. (You can get the same damage effect if you buy the purple cheese in the shop and use it in battle.)

The girls can also get captured by enemy units that have a bandit portrait, if they are you will have to rescue them and the longer you take the more corrupt they become.

You can only control five units so don´t forget to bring the girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there legit way to hook srpg engine? Did anyone managed to succeed?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried the trial for this a while back.

Aside from the usual fire emblem stat, there's love and lewdness value to each girl.

Love is gain by having them use their healing skill on MC.

Lewdness is gained by either getting captured and left them there, or:
For princess, it's kissing Xande.
For Dancer, using sexy dance on anyone besides MC.

Supposedly their lewdness/love value will decide the endings :v with over 10 endings possible and after clearing the game once you can unlock all the scenes.

From the new images on DLSite, there's 4 primary NTR-ists, each catering to particular style.
-Xande for typical behind your back NTR
-Orc thing for monster rape mind break (lewd crest too?)
-Turban guy for strip dance and such
-Pope for brainwashing

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
previous game was good, but this is (imho) really better. have improve alot.

story wise is decent,
cg have a little improvement but its far to be top quality. despite that, its still enjoiable.
i have liked the multi path and branch and the possibilities to unlock all the gallery room when you reach at least one ending.
a good game well done, reccomended.

Is there legit way to hook srpg engine? Did anyone managed to succeed?
use AGTH via shortcut plus /x3 option
launch the game with new shortcut
set agth to send to clypboard, and most important, set ON "suppress repetition on prhase"
play a little and see some dialogue.
check in the agth treadhs the right one.
open chiitrans2 (not the lite one) and set to "read from clipboard"

enjoy a finally playable srpg game.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone know how to beat the mage with 49 hp in the chapel like place after getting the blond guy? I've leveled up and ca beat everyone else but get almost insta killed by the mage when they get close.

OP
G

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to beat the mage with 49 hp in the chapel like place after getting the blond guy? I've leveled up and ca beat everyone else but get almost insta killed by the mage when they get close.
In the throne room map? You are supposed to get the princess to the hole in the upper right corner.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
previous game was good, but this is (imho) really better. have improve alot.

story wise is decent,
cg have a little improvement but its far to be top quality. despite that, its still enjoiable.
i have liked the multi path and branch and the possibilities to unlock all the gallery room when you reach at least one ending.
a good game well done, reccomended.

use AGTH via shortcut plus /x3 option
launch the game with new shortcut
set agth to send to clypboard, and most important, set ON "suppress repetition on prhase"
play a little and see some dialogue.
check in the agth treadhs the right one.
open chiitrans2 (not the lite one) and set to "read from clipboard"

enjoy a finally playable srpg game.
How do you use AGTH via shortcut plus /x3 option? I can get to hook with chiitrans lite but text keeps repeating. And wg=hen I try to use chiitans 2 it says object reference not set to a instance of an object.

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I managed to get by the mage in the throne room now I'm fighting the mage again at some kinda ritual and when I attack it does no damage. Any help?

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First mage, just grind, second mage which is a different person entirely go to the inventory stock before battle and put the orb in the inventory of a main character that would game over on death and move it next to the mage. Game is easy mode if you do the griffon side quest getting the shout skill to massively buff all ally stats with MC.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Alright managed to get past mage now dragons keep killing me. Nevermind took me a about twenty times but managed to win.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How do you use AGTH via shortcut plus /x3 option? I can get to hook with chiitrans lite but text keeps repeating. And wg=hen I try to use chiitans 2 it says object reference not set to a instance of an object.
see below:

create a shortcut of the game
in "destination" add the path of agth between the -->" "<-- then write /x3
the final result will be someting like this:

"C:\\AGTH_folder\agth.exe" /x3 "C:\\user\documents\Hentai_games_folder\game.exe"

the first path is the location of the aght.exe
then u have the aght code /x3
then u have the path of the game

then click apply, ok and launch the game via this new shortcut
with the game u can see now a window of agth alredy open, good.
play the game a little and see some dialogue.

now go in the agth window and in the "option" click "auto copy to clipboard" and "suppress repetition prhase", and click OK
then click and open the treadhs list and see one by one, the right one with the right dialoge. that can be a little frustating but its a necessary step.
when u have found the right treadh, reduce to icon the agth window and open chiitrans2. open chii2 WITHOUT select any game, just open it from their istallation folder, nothing more.
little remind: dont use chii LITE, dosent work, ever. use only chiitrans2
now click the button in the middle, next right to blue arrow "traslate text from clipboard"

done.

now agth will extract the right dialoge from the game and send them inside clipboard, and then chiitrans2 will read the clipboard and traslate everything will be inside them.

its not complicated, just little tedious and time consuming. expecially to find the right treadh in agth window.
but with this metod u can play every game made with srpg studios.

i know other people have find similar solution using VNreader but i hate that program so, if u whant to try that path u need to go dig in google and search for yourself.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How the devil do I finish the second battle after all the enemies are defeated?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I get further into the game. Done the first missions and now I can only select the library and the cave and I have done them a few times now?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do I get further into the game. Done the first missions and now I can only select the library and the cave and I have done them a few times now?
Click the last option on the menu at base to advance story.