What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shoku] [ しょく ] Jodie, Owner of the Whorehouse / 売春宿の店主ジョディ (RE220205) (RJ220205)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems that Shoku has made new Game which comlpetely fell of my Radar.

Check it out here:
-
and here
-

Synopsis from DL Site:
The protagonist Jodie has got to succeed to a whorehouse.
However the only coworker Jodie has is Ame.
Thus Jodie heads to a market in order to procure more girls...

Sex Scenes are all Animated and you have a bunch of Costumes and Accessories again.

From the looks of it it is Record of Delias War all over again.
Similar Costumes, Scenes and Characters only this Time you have a "silly" Reason for the Journey of the Game and it seems she is already a Slut or accustomed to naughty things if I interpret it right.

Didn't played the Game yet though but again with a Little Girl as the Protag?
A Shame though because Anneliete was the Cyrcles best Game imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems that Shoku has made new Game which comlpetely fell of my Radar.

Check it out here:
-
and here
-

Synopsis from DL Site:
The protagonist Jodie has got to succeed to a whorehouse.
However the only coworker Jodie has is Ame.
Thus Jodie heads to a market in order to procure more girls...

Sex Scenes are all Animated and you have a bunch of Costumes and Accessories again.

From the looks of it it is Record of Delias War all over again.
Similar Costumes, Scenes and Characters only this Time you have a "silly" Reason for the Journey of the Game and it seems she is already a Slut or accustomed to naughty things if I interpret it right.

Didn't played the Game yet though but again with a Little Girl as the Protag?
A Shame though because Anneliete was the Cyrcles best Game imo.
I for one am glad that they are sticking with the "loli-esque" mc, since I really disliked the character design of their older games.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished, there seems to be less content than their previous games, kinda disappointing. There is no nipple and ureter penetration anymore, thankfully.
You can do virgin run, but for some weird reason you decide it at the beginning of the game and you get locked in it if you choose it.
There is also the option to play the game without any H-content or maybe just for the mc? Not sure.
You can also choose if you want the "main prostitutes" to enter the virgin route, all it does is block their h-content, so there seem to be no reason to not let them lose their virginity since it doesn't seem to change the story in any way or affect other events.

There are three routes, the common route, demon king route and the royal route, but there doesn't seem to be much difference between them, except some differences in the text in some H-scenes.
On the demon king route, the mc gets a new default facial expression and two new outfits.
On the royal(queen) route, you can abolish slavery, I tried and it doesn't seem to do anything.

Last edited:
OP
Lucratio

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just finished, there seems to be less content than their previous games, kinda disappointing. There is no nipple and ureter penetration anymore, thankfully.
You can do virgin run, but for some weird reason you decide it at the beginning of the game and you get locked in it if you choose it.
There is also the option to play the game without any H-content or maybe just for the mc? Not sure.
You can also choose if you want the "main prostitutes" to enter the virgin route, all it does is block their h-content, so there seem to be no reason to not let them lose their virginity since it doesn't seem to change the story in any way or affect other events.

There are three routes, the common route, demon king route and the royal route, but there doesn't seem to be much difference between them, except some differences in the text in some H-scenes.
On the demon king route, the mc gets a new default facial expression and two new outfits.
On the royal(queen) route, you can abolish slavery, I tried and it doesn't seem to do anything.
Already finished? xD
It really seems to be shorter than their previous Games.

Is it obvious on how to enter the respective Routes or do I need to look out for something?

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Already finished? xD
It really seems to be shorter than their previous Games.

Is it obvious on how to enter the respective Routes or do I need to look out for something?
Yeah, it is shorter than their previous games.
When there is a choice for a specific route, the game tells you, so it is very obvious and they all happen near or practically at the end of the game.

Last edited:

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you wash her out? Shes just washing her body when I bathe her.

p.s. Nvm buy an item from the two merchants

Last edited:

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an item that enables pregnancy content? just wondering cuz no pregnancy and i already went trough one route.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an item that enables pregnancy content? just wondering cuz no pregnancy and i already went trough one route.
To unlock pregnancy you need to be at 200 lewdness, after 200 you also receive an item that switches between enable/disable pregnancy but it is enabled by default.

tatpol007

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is full save 14 for normal girl route , 15 for royal route and 16 for demon king route

mega.nz/#!GkMjmTLZ!FJobU_JUnbi0xJhTKXQyJhmNits-ic9if41EuuIlzF4

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am at the point after i talked to the king and had sex with 10000 people does anyone know what to do next?

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes! I love shoku's art style! The game may be short, but that's provabily 'cause of him always releasing a game per year, he may be suffering the "burnout syndrome" wich is normal when you create practically all the content for the game (art, scenes, dialogs, etc.) he really needs to take vacations at least for a complete year, on the other hand his games sells.

P.S. My favourite girl was the blonde from the previous release, I love her ahegao/happy face.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That is the end of the game.
Really because there is a castle in the world map on the far north that i can't enter yet. Also there is one choice on the menu(i think one after the story quests choice) that has some stuff of which only two are white ones (first and last) and the rest are grey

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really because there is a castle in the world map on the far north that i can't enter yet. Also there is one choice on the menu(i think one after the story quests choice) that has some stuff of which only two are white ones (first and last) and the rest are grey
That is because of the route you chose, some routes do not get access to the castle, that is the demon king castle, there are no h-scenes in there anyway.
From what I remember, only in the royal route, you get to go to the castle.
Not sure what options on the menu you are talking about.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmmm, are the animations only accessible through the in game menu? Can't seem to find a gallery.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That is because of the route you chose, some routes do not get access to the castle, that is the demon king castle, there are no h-scenes in there anyway.
From what I remember, only in the royal route, you get to go to the castle.
Not sure what options on the menu you are talking about.
Sorry the option i meant was the 5th from the end

OP
Lucratio

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am at the point after i talked to the king and had sex with 10000 people does anyone know what to do next?
Again that Scene?
It was hot in the Game in which you play that Goddess and it was kinda hot in the Girl Knight Milk Game but after that it was overused.
Kinda hope he actually does a Vacation or Break and come back with a proper Game with fresh Ideas.