What's new

ACT [Pink Peach] アスモディウスの召喚 / Summon of Asmodius (RJ222557)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New game announcement from a new group. Fiddled with the demo a bit, but didn't complete it. Seems decent, especially from a new company. In-game H-animations and animated game over screens.

Last edited by a moderator:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey the art...

Its Mretsis? the same artist for those Alibi games?

EDIT: It is him, man, most of his art is awesome.

Is this circle a part of alibi?

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Well, I am for sure following this. I hope the gameplay isn't trash as Alibi makes it. The dude that draws this deserves so much better to be done with his artwork.. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can anyone upload the trial to mega or something similar? downloading from dlsite takes a long time for me.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The demo felt incredibly unfinished and unpolished with awkward hitboxes and interaction properties (pushback on hit, recovery animations and so on), and it's very jarring how it goes from being pushed away when you run into an enemy to just suddenly being in an h animation. Also not a fan of the idea that "struggling" (alternating left and right) is literally just continuing the animation rather than escaping or something. Could've just done the classic "press Z to continue the animation". BUT, the artstyle is good (as his art usually is), and it controls and feels WAY better than Alibi games. Doesn't say much, considering how awful gameplay usually feels in Alibi games, but still.

Looking forward to seeing the full release!

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Immediately recognized the art, which is good cuz Alibi has amazing art, their games are just too short without much content. Never really bothered by the gameplay, sure it wasn't amazing but its an h-game so don't really matter all that much. Unfortunately, this game seems like its gonna be short as well judging from the demo's file size.

kiko

Reputation score
I just noticed that this game is trying to copy Night of revenge, the UI is very similar, where her tits are animated by the healthbar, the sword attack animation is VERY similar to the one the girl in NOR uses. And the defeat sex noises are literally taken from Night of Revenge lol. Also she carries almost the same gun that the nor protag carries

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much :)

I just noticed that this game is trying to copy Night of revenge, the UI is very similar, where her tits are animated by the healthbar, the sword attack animation is VERY similar to the one the girl in NOR uses. And the defeat sex noises are literally taken from Night of Revenge lol. Also she carries almost the same gun that the nor protag carries
Hmm I don't really notice that tbh, IMO this game heavily feels the same with the fox miko ( ) the wonky movement, the color theme, even the enemy is similar.

I dont really looking forward with the gameplay, but man, as always, Mretsis art is good (albeit its starts to get repetitive)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much :)

Hmm I don't really notice that tbh, IMO this game heavily feels the same with the fox miko ( ) the wonky movement, the color theme, even the enemy is similar.

I dont really looking forward with the gameplay, but man, as always, Mretsis art is good (albeit its starts to get repetitive)

That's Mretsis, Alibi, PinkPeach and NOR all in one.
Not sure how I feel about it. There's potential with the artstyle and possibly gameplay, but I doubt the animation will look good. Not to mention the H-content usually will require game overs to each enemy, rather than just letting you view it once you win.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow you're right those sound effects are straight theft.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
to be fair lots of these games share sex moans. the tiger lily ones are usually what get used if they dont hire a voice actor, look out for anything that credits suzuki ryo i think

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, i see some bugs, but the art its pretty good, the girl its nice too, i usually get more hyped but i thiink im getting old or some shit.

Aparently you can jump all the dungeon part between the 3rd and the 4th save if you go full right you can go trough the "rocks" or wathever it was and fall all the way from 3rd save to the 4th one, also as you can see in the gallery looks like a game with long stages and so little enemy variety ( there are 8 in the gallery) but again, the art looks promising.

Sorry for my shitty english

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
hey the art...

Its Mretsis? the same artist for those Alibi games?

EDIT: It is him, man, most of his art is awesome.

Is this circle a part of alibi?
You mean Alibi can't take credit for those games' only saving grace? lmao

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well from the demo the art is REALLY good! but the animations kinda feel 50-50. it could be better. its too stiff imo. the sounds from the animation feels awkward as well.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Why does this artist always waste his art on these dogshit games? Makes me legit mad, it deserves better, or at the very least a PLAYABLE game.

kiko

Reputation score
Why does this artist always waste his art on these dogshit games? Makes me legit mad, it deserves better, or at the very least a PLAYABLE game.
Not wasted, dude earns his bread.. But I do agree that the art deserves much better.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not wasted, dude earns his bread.. But I do agree that the art deserves much better.
I mean making a game that even "works" already takes a lot of effort, sure. But this is still incredibly frustrating to play, and I just don't get why this artist can't find someone better to collaborate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.