What's new

ACT [Pink Peach] アスモディウスの召喚 / Summon of Asmodius (RJ222557)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Very buggy.........

Somehow i can explore all the map and doesn't take hit with the down animation
Also goes to the boss , but then freeze. LOL

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't tell you whether it's buggy or not, I personally have had no technical issues.

On the other hand the game is a fucking piece of shit. Your character gets locked into animations all the goddamn time which makes avoiding things at the last moment almost impossible. Combat is also incredibly boring as you just kill a few enemies then you can just shoot them from afar and never run into any danger ever. Enemies shooting at you through walls and off screen when your projectiles barely go beyond your screen also feels incredibly unfair. And don't get me started on the whole "touch an enemy and you take damage and stagger!" bullshit mechanic that seems to be reused in every single platformer ever.

The art is excellent, but the sound effects and animations are honestly quite basic. This is simply not worth my time, but maybe someone else will see value in it. I'd love to have a full save because I'm not willing to go through that game, which is a shame because the art is pretty good.

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyways here's a mega link if anyone wants use base64 (google and click first result) to decode aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyMhMkdBMWlCcVMhQ2JqNk5WOWFrU3k1NFBSZHRvck9LWmhXcHFoRTJCOE1nT3k3TVExcEhWVQ== (I'm still under 15 post so can't post links), it has full gallery save as well. However I'm not sure if I unlocked everything yet as to get the good/true ending you seem to have to not drink any of the purple vials (I'm a lazy scrub) which is too much work for my taste if anyone -vania fans can do that run and see if that unlocks anything further. Also there are two variation to the animated cg I don't really know how I unlocked them but it's either though getting defeated by different attacks, dress state or rng.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
anyways here's a mega link if anyone wants use base64 (google and click first result) to decode aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyMhMkdBMWlCcVMhQ2JqNk5WOWFrU3k1NFBSZHRvck9LWmhXcHFoRTJCOE1nT3k3TVExcEhWVQ== (I'm still under 15 post so can't post links), it has full gallery save as well. However I'm not sure if I unlocked everything yet as to get the good/true ending you seem to have to not drink any of the purple vials (I'm a lazy scrub) which is too much work for my taste if anyone -vania fans can do that run and see if that unlocks anything further. Also there are two variation to the animated cg I don't really know how I unlocked them but it's either though getting defeated by different attacks, dress state or rng.
not sure if i did it right but says ur link got removed.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
not sure if i did it right but says ur link got removed.
Link works for me, use and copy the correct code

Code:
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56LyMhMkdBMWlCcVMhQ2JqNk5WOWFrU3k1NFBSZHRvck9LWmhXcHFoRTJCOE1nT3k3TVExcEhWVQ==

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any one has a save file? I overlooked a lot of bugs in this shitty game but im stuck after succubus fight, For some reason after dying and loading the save file i dont have the double jump power, the slot is empty and i cant double jump which is needed to progress further. So im done with this trash of a game just wanna see the full gallery, not gonna waste another 40 minutes to start from zero and get to same point again and probably get stuack again.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
The game is not that bad, but it seriously lacks in the enemy department and sounds, which makes the game very boring.
You might stumble upon a displacement glitch here and there every so often but it doesn't really ruin the gameplay.
the game itself is also quite short and feels like there is more to the gallery than game itself,,, on that note a 100% save would be very welcome.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game is not that bad, but it seriously lacks in the enemy department and sounds, which makes the game very boring.
You might stumble upon a displacement glitch here and there every so often but it doesn't really ruin the gameplay.
the game itself is also quite short and feels like there is more to the gallery than game itself,,, on that note a 100% save would be very welcome.
You probably never got the REAL shitty bugs like some guy above you. Sometimes when you load a save after you die your powerups will just be gone. I know there is a part where you lose your powerups and have to find them again. But I lost my double jump in the middle of the next stage, making it impossible to progress. I luckily had multiple saves so I just reloaded an older one. But come on!

Also to make it more fun, my max health just changed every time I reloaded. It went up, it went down, it never stayed the same every load. 500 -> 530 -> 300 -> 110.

This game is just a buggy mess that had potential.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is trying its best to mock you with its controlls in my eyes.
I am talking about one handed play. First of all the key binding in the launcher doesnt change anything. Why?
Secondly there is no option to revert Z and V, so if you want to one hand play, you can only shoot with the keyboard i got.
Additionally only the left shift key does the dash move, the right one doesnt (if it were to, you could play with the arrow keys)

Does anyone know a way to temporally swap V and Z (i do that sometimes by accident in other simulators by never found out how to execute it actually) ?

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Completed the game... still missing half the CG game overs. Anyone got a save for that?

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game has some odd quirks. Enemy stun animations have an inconsistent point of activation. Sometimes hitting an enemy will immediately stun them, but other times there's a short delay which at the very least leaves you confused as to whether you hit or not, and at worst allows an enemy attack animation to continue and land a hit. Also the jump height is strangely dependent on horizontal velocity. As in, a running start jump has a higher arc apex than a standing jump.

And for all you pro gamers out there, you can "jump dash" faster by doing a running start jump attack and then dashing in the middle of the attack animation. It has some limited use in the succubus fight, but you'd probably not bother otherwise unless you're doing some sort of ill-conceived speed run.

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I foolishly put myself through this but at least the art is nice. Dunno if this is the right file for the save/CGs but I'll attach it anyone wants to try it.
thanks for taking one for the team!
but it looks like 5 animations are missing... for example the brown hooded masked dude all the way down left in the list doesn't seem to have any animations unlocked.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The art is nice but the animations themselves are pretty horrible. In the previous games, even though the animations didn't rub me the right way due to viewing, positions, fetishes, etc, they were at least pretty well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.