What's new

VN/TEXT Caryo Game Pack

joshharper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Caryo Game Pack

would it be possible for anyone to reupload these after the unfortunate demise of megaupload?

joshharper

Lurker
Reputation score

would help if putting in the codes helped, every link i found was either fileserve or megaupload, if someone could upload it if they had it then it would be easier to find them having them all in 1 forum page.

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Too bad MU is down now. D: Anyone know where I can find all of them - preferably as a torrent?

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nobody has an upload for these? Poop. D: Can't find them anywhere - just the pictures.

Hrist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nobody has an upload for these? Poop. D: Can't find them anywhere - just the pictures.
Here's the the LV_X female warrior one:

hxxp://hentaii.net/hentai-game-tifa-lv-x/

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who care in the future, I found them:

I am only currently downloading number 2, but the torrent has seeds. :D

Hrist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Caryo game: The Prison Dark Elf

Information:
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE101388.html
---
rapidgator.net/file/40619934/120909-1A-101388.part1.rar.html
rapidgator.net/file/40619935/120909-1A-101388.part2.rar.html
rapidgator.net/file/40619933/120909-1A-101388.part3.rar.html
---

timsane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Information:
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE101388.html
---
rapidgator.net/file/40619934/120909-1A-101388.part1.rar.html
rapidgator.net/file/40619935/120909-1A-101388.part2.rar.html
rapidgator.net/file/40619933/120909-1A-101388.part3.rar.html
---
Premium files unfortunately.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Information:

---
Hmm, I messed around with it for a bit, but it seems after a while the scenes seem to gradually change, after selecting the 2nd option after finishing the scenes several times, the title screen is altered to reflect that, mostly from her state of appearance.

At first she's resistant, fully clothed on the title screen, it's apparent that she hates it.

The 2nd time it changes, she's stripped of undies on the title screen, the scenes reflect that she has gotten more accustomed to it, being stained in semen

The last time(? not sure) it changes, she's covered in semen on the title screen, her eyebrows are furrowed slightly and she's much more into it during the scenes in general. I don't think there's any more scene variations after this though.

It's pretty short for the most part though, only having 3 scenes in this game's case but the variations are nice touch.

Now that I've curiously poked around, I wonder if their previous animated work, the one with the blonde elf did something like this, which only have two scenes if I remember right.

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm, I messed around with it for a bit, but it seems after a while the scenes seem to gradually change, after selecting the 2nd option after finishing the scenes several times, the title screen is altered to reflect that, mostly from her state of appearance.

At first she's resistant, fully clothed on the title screen, it's apparent that she hates it.

The 2nd time it changes, she's stripped of undies on the title screen, the scenes reflect that she has gotten more accustomed to it, being stained in semen

The last time(? not sure) it changes, she's covered in semen on the title screen, her eyes are furrowed slightly and she's much more into it during the scenes in general. I don't think there's any more scene variations after this though.

It's pretty short for the most part though, only having 3 scenes in this game's case but the variations are nice touch.

Now that I've curiously poked around, I wonder if their previous animated work did something like this, which only have two scenes if I remember right.
Their Previous game with the blond had the same system as this, also would get naked I believe after some scenes, not sure if there was a third one though, after getting that part shown on the title, just like in this one....

The previous ones before it, Innermost Dungeon had more scenes and more variations from what I know... have all of the Caryo Innermost Dungeon games, and both this game and the previous....

Also have a few others among wich: D.S.E.

So if anyone is interested I could try and upload/re-upload them on upload sites, although I dont have a mediafire account.... :rolleyes:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Their Previous game with the blond had the same system as this, also would get naked I believe after some scenes, not sure if there was a third one though, after getting that part shown on the title, just like in this one....

The previous ones before it, Innermost Dungeon had more scenes and more variations from what I know... have all of the Caryo Innermost Dungeon games, and both this game and the previous....

Also have a few others among wich: D.S.E.

So if anyone is interested I could try and upload/re-upload them on upload sites, although I dont have a mediafire account.... :rolleyes:
The previous one had more things to choose from, but the finish always go to one scene, this one have different finish depending on what position you're at in the scene.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It actually had two finish scenes for each one as well (this one has three though)

Overall this one isn't the greatest, the anal (third) scene was a bit over the top (reminds me of fairy crasher rock....) and even got progressively more so

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you could do the dungeon games i would be ever thankful for t.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you could do the dungeon games i would be ever thankful for t.
Sure thing, wil have to search my folders....
(am a bit slow in uploading... so you know in advance.. am a bit busy alot lately...)

Is depositfiles alright with you?
(dont have a mediafire account...)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you dont need mediafire to upload to it. though you need a premium mediafire account to download files bigger then 200MB

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Surprise! Upped the following games to Mega (click for DLsite links in respective languages):
English:

Japanese:

Basically it's all their animated flash works. At this point in time, the most recent game is about 50% upped. Check back again later and it'll be done too.
# [CARYO] (Folder Link)

EDIT: 監獄のダークエルフ (The Prison Dark Elf) is now finished uploading.

Last edited: