What's new

VN/TEXT Caryo Game Pack

randomnessrandom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Caryo Game Pack

so i recently downloaded ダンジョンの奥 ~ハーフエルフ魔獣陵辱~ (one of the older ones, the first of the ダンジョンの奥 series), but when i start the game, during the animation scenes, over half of the screen is black; sounds and animation seems fine aside from the black curtain blocking it

i went on google and suggestion seems to tell me to install the K-Lite Codec pack and CCCP codec pack, which i did, but the issue has not resolved yet

im running on the Japanese locale

any way to fix this?

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i recently downloaded ダンジョンの奥 ~ハーフエルフ魔獣陵辱~ (one of the older ones, the first of the ダンジョンの奥 series), but when i start the game, during the animation scenes, over half of the screen is black; sounds and animation seems fine aside from the black curtain blocking it

i went on google and suggestion seems to tell me to install the K-Lite Codec pack and CCCP codec pack, which i did, but the issue has not resolved yet

im running on the Japanese locale

any way to fix this?
This reminds me of a problem related to an automatic update for MS Windows 7, where many videos where cut in half with only the lower part visible, the update should be KB2803821 (for Windows XP KB2834904), if you uninstall it, the videos should work fine again.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out late February.

Looks like it's back to animated flash this time ' _ 'a

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Surprise! Upped the following games to Mega (click for DLsite links in respective languages):
English:

Japanese:

Basically it's all their animated flash works. At this point in time, the most recent game is about 50% upped. Check back again later and it'll be done too.
# [CARYO] (Folder Link)

EDIT: 監獄のダークエルフ (The Prison Dark Elf) is now finished uploading.
This is a dumb question but I'm asking it anyway.

The English links...are the games IN English? English text? In game?

I know I sound out of the loop and that's 'cause I am, haven't kept up ro date with Caryo lately.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is a dumb question but I'm asking it anyway.

The English links...are the games IN English? English text? In game?

I know I sound out of the loop and that's 'cause I am, haven't kept up ro date with Caryo lately.
Nah, they are just in the English version of DLsite. It should say its English somewhere if it is.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

the latest one is out now ' 3' hope it gets upload soon.

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble playing the new one ALIEN'S PRISNER,I click and click but I can't seem to go further :(

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Excellent share. Thanks a bunch. Now then... who knows how to actually progress in this game? e.e;

EDIT: Alright I got it.

There's a progress bar at the top for the various scenes. Some don't have progress bars. Click to fill this bar. Hold down SPACE to fill it pretty much instantly.
Interesting bug. If you click on chest then on chest after the view change, you must back out to access the mouth scenes because it locks your selection.

Walkthrough:
DAY 1: Click on chest. Max bar. Click on lower body. Max bar. Click on right side of lower body for rear view. Max bar.
DAY 2: Click on lower body. Click again. Click Next in the top right twice. Max the bar and click Finish. Do the same process for rear. Then click on chest and click on mouth. Max the bar.

CHOICE 1: Top choice unlocks alien sex with scientist. Bottom choice unlocks more options for machine sex and leads to "Sleep" ending.

DAY 3 (TOP): Max the bar and Finish in every possible position. Then click on chest and max the bar by repeatedly clicking on chest instead of mouth.
DAY 3 (BOTTOM): Keep clicking lower body and rear and maxing the bars. More and more options will open up. When you unlock everything, max all bars, and Finish in every possible position, the day will end. Top choice ends the game, bottom choice repeats the day.

CHOICE 2: Top choice unlocks more alien sex with the scientist(?) and leads to "Scientist" ending. Bottom choice unlocks alien sex with other species and leads to "Revenge" ending.

DAY 4 (TOP): Max bars, Finish. After the day ends, the top choice gives you the ending, bottom choice repeats the day.
DAY 4 (BOTTOM): Same thing. Max bars, Finish. After the day ends, top choice gives you the ending, bottom choice repeats the day.

I have yet to find any other hidden scenes or endings besides the three I listed. Let me know if any of you do.

EDIT2: Save data attached. Unzip inside your savedata folder and pick LOAD on the main menu. Save1 is the sleep end with more machine sex options. Save2 is right before the branching choice for scientist or revenge ends. Save3 is the scientist end with more scientist sex options. Save4 is the revenge end with more alien sex options. Cheers.

Attachments

Last edited:

knight77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is that normal that there are only the one blowjob option? quite disappointing

jupiterssj4

Reputation score

EDIT2: Save data attached. Unzip inside your savedata folder and pick LOAD on the main menu. Save1 is the sleep end with more machine sex options. Save2 is right before the branching choice for scientist or revenge ends. Save3 is the scientist end with more scientist sex options. Save4 is the revenge end with more alien sex options. Cheers.
I am using the savefile provided. Save 3 and 4 have the same ending for me, although I could be playing wrong. You just click on the front and back view and go all the way through to the last option and click finish, then the top option to the "ending"? Right? I am seeing some image on the DLsite that I can't seem to find ingame, like the blue dog like creature

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Saves were apparently corrupted upon upload. I downloaded my own saves and they didn't match with what I had. Gimme a sec and I'll try again.

EDIT: Alright take two. Save2 is machine sex options + sleep end. Save3 is scientist sex options + his end. Save4 is alien sex options + revenge end. Cheers.

Attachments

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Gonna just put this here :v

(don't expect link, while there's no loli tag she's definitely on the flat side)

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh no :-( a caryo game and now it's loli..... ah well have to wait longer again it seems

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks nice. At least for once they're making a game where the girl is willing, or even the one doing the aggression considering she's a succubus.
O boy, considering their animated works never disappoints before(for me at least), this is probably gonna be good.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Comes out this month? Based Caryo

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Caryo's latest release can be downloaded at Sukebei.