What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KILL THE WORMS? no matter how much i beat them down, they just don't go down, i was kicking them for like, half an hour, but they still wouldn't die
Use low attacks - down+Q and down+A work best, I think.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

They have individual health levels that show in the bar at the bottom when you do damage to them. Use low attacks, keep moving to avoid being surrounded, and be persistant. It's not like you can lose against them.

The next bosses are harder by the way. :p

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

Eggplant is a joke. But Meatcatcher on the other hand..

Also, by the way, B is down. B. Not G, B. That took me a while to figure out.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Changing the keys made this game a lot easier.

However the meat catcher thing is one hell of a rage infilling boss to beat.
Still haven't figured out how to actually get him down.

Though cornering him and getting really close seems to help a little but still.. fucking unbeatable.
Or maybe it would be more beatable if I could actually make sense what does what for attack wise but eh.

This is very confusing of a game.

OH yeah, appereantly there some sort of a infinite health mode that can be activated on the main screen, however its still taking ages to even damage meat catcher with it.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

use the jump +w dive attack near it to hit its eye, dies alot faster

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm trying to figure out the combos. What do the slashes mean between keys in the combos? Eggplant has more than just a laser eye (down+left/right+Q), a slam (W), and a flail (Q), but the other moves seem to be combos with a slash in them.

edit
Haha! Victory is mine: normally, hold the buttons. Slash means new set to press. Ex: ->\Q = right, then hold Q. -> + Q means hold right and Q together to do the combo.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... my thoughts? Meatcatcher is cheap and incomplete. He needs some basic attacks - or for his rape-attacks to be mapped directly to buttons instead of complex arrow-directions. Tiki's pretty well fleshed out, but Eggplant's a bit slow and again suffers from all his attacks being mapped to two buttons. I'd also mess with the hitboxes - both Eggplant and Meatcatcher seem to be on the small side, since they're not human-shaped.

Geez, there's four MORE buttons to play with! Map some of the attacks to THEM! Quit trying to force the player to tie their fingers in knots!

I'm trying to figure out the combos. What do the slashes mean between keys in the combos? Eggplant has more than just a laser eye (down+left/right+Q), a slam (W), and a flail (Q), but the other moves seem to be combos with a slash in them.

edit
Haha! Victory is mine: normally, hold the buttons. Slash means new set to press. Ex: ->\Q = right, then hold Q. -> + Q means hold right and Q together to do the combo.
Nope. The diagonal lines are, well, diagonal - it means push in the diagonal direction. So Eggplant's first-listed move (>V\D) is the dragon punch movement - forward, down, down-forward, D. And Eggplant's rape move (< / V \ > E, the one at the bottom) is half-circle-forwards, E.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh wow. This is a pretty awesome find.

I can't remember the button combos for anything, though. Hope the pause screen gets a little reminder list or something.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I can confirm that you don't need Japanese Regional settings, since I myself have thoroughly enjoyed this game.
I can confirm that you don't need Japanese Regional settings.
you don't need Japanese Regional settings.
OH MAH GAWD!

*Happy fanboy rampage*

I'm gonna try it now then!

*Glee!!*
Can you tell I like this stuff...?

EDITED so as not to doublepost.

Okay, two things. First; new version you guys missed.
Can be found

In this new version, the worms have a (very kickass) finisher. Which means, unfortunately, they will now drain your life past 1%, making them hard as hell to kill. Especially since more come. It seems to me, that everytime you injure one, another comes, up to a toal of 5, then, a larger boss worm comes. I only made it to the big one once, and died before I got a good chance to look at him. Because the worms are so tough, I haven't made it past them once yet in this version. I have howerver, tried playing as the monsters, which brings me to the second thing.

Second, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out the controls. Now normally, I'd just button mash. And that ussually lets me pull of a few moves, and by thinking about what buttons I was mashing when I did the move I can eventually figure out what the combo is. Not with this game. The controls of this game scare me; because this is the only game I have ever seen, where nothing happens when I button mash. I'll keep trying, and we'll see what happens, but don't expect much help from me combo-wise, I'll be at least as unaware as anyone else, if not more so.

But anyway, It's still a very good game, and what little I can figure out, is, quite frankly, AWESOME. I would love to see more, especialy if I knew the controls. The finishers are great, thought I don't think the eggplant has one. At least, I haven't seen it yet. I like fairies and I like monsters, tentacles and worms, I don't mind all of the "grosses stuff", and even if I did I couldn't deny that it seems as much part of the game as the actual fighting. Anyway, I'll shut up now, and let you all discuss... well.. whatever.

-Games Dude.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

so much easier if her targeting wasn't absolute shit. You'd get one worm stuck in a loop of attacking them when they're trying to jump at you, then a butterfly goes by and you turn around to attack it or something. God forbid it just automatically be the closest enemy

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OH MAH GAWD!

*Happy fanboy rampage*

I'm gonna try it now then!

*Glee!!*
Can you tell I like this stuff...?

EDITED so as not to doublepost.

Can be found

In this new version, the worms have a (very kickass) finisher. Which means, unfortunately, they will now drain your life past 1%, making them hard as hell to kill. Especially since more come. It seems to me, that everytime you injure one, another comes, up to a toal of 5, then, a larger boss worm comes. I only made it to the big one once, and died before I got a good chance to look at him. Because the worms are so tough, I haven't made it past them once yet in this version. I have howerver, tried playing as the monsters, which brings me to the second thing.

Second, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out the controls. Now normally, I'd just button mash. And that ussually lets me pull of a few moves, and by thinking about what buttons I was mashing when I did the move I can eventually figure out what the combo is. Not with this game. The controls of this game scare me; because this is the only game I have ever seen, where nothing happens when I button mash. I'll keep trying, and we'll see what happens, but don't expect much help from me combo-wise, I'll be at least as unaware as anyone else, if not more so.

But anyway, It's still a very good game, and what little I can figure out, is, quite frankly, AWESOME. I would love to see more, especialy if I knew the controls. The finishers are great, thought I don't think the eggplant has one. At least, I haven't seen it yet. I like fairies and I like monsters, tentacles and worms, I don't mind all of the "grosses stuff", and even if I did I couldn't deny that it seems as much part of the game as the actual fighting. Anyway, I'll shut up now, and let you all discuss... well.. whatever.

-Games Dude.
I saw no giant worm, and I killed all the worms pretty easy with jump + w...

Ermz

Lurker
Reputation score

Uploading on Mediafire for people who have trouble downloading on the site

FairyFighting_100131

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, cool! *goes and downloads*
... Never seen this boss worm... letting the babies suck on Tiki for a while (with life recharge on... thanks for that) got them to bloat up and root themselves, but doing that to all five worms didn't seem to do anything. TBH, I don't find the worm stage that hard... just crouch and kick at the nearest one a few times, then jump out of the way.
On the character select screen, there's a summary of the character's moves listed in that box there. Y'know, with all the arrows and stuff. The problem with Meatcatcher is it's not a summary - that's ALL of Meatcatcher's moves, and none of 'em are mapped directly to a button.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

So, any cheats for this game?

I really, really suck at these kinds of fighting games, so I would apreciate either a fool-proof walkthrough/guide or a list of cheats.

Or both :)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The only thing I saw along the lines of exploitation against the meatcatcher is being JUST out of range of the portal attack, so that he starts raping nothing for a while giving you a free shot, but even then, it's still damn near impossible to kill the thing.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

So, any cheats for this game?

I really, really suck at these kinds of fighting games, so I would apreciate either a fool-proof walkthrough/guide or a list of cheats.

Or both :)
If you press Down when choosing Tiki at the character select screen, it'll cycle through various cheat modes - normal, recharge life, recharge SP, or recharge both. Keep in mind, though, that they don't apply for the final Tiki-versus-Tiki match... though I managed to beat that one just by spamming strong kick after a couple continues.

Doesn't work for the rapists, though.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

#1) Meatwad is quite IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE. Okay, maybe not impossible literally, but it feels like it. Can't dodge any of his attacks, and if his eye is the weak spot, it's either hard to hit, or doesn't help that much.

#2) Eggplant-dude needs to do something other than rape you in the ass when you're Tiki. Apparently he has some other moves that he can do, looking at the thread, but I haven't checked him out yet.

#3) Does Tiki have any 'special' moves? Do E and D do anything, or do only Q, W, A, and S do something. I can get her to do Up+W and Up+s, but I haven't seen her do anything else out of the ordinary. And I've tried the moves listed in the description under her. Either my keyboard isn't recognizing my input, or the game needs to put that in still.

EDIT: Okay, so I button-mashed the HELL out of the arrow keys, E, and D, and got her to do 3 of her 'special' moves, but only once each so far, and even then, during one of them, the womrs ignored the fact that I was flying at high speed or something and just grabbed me anyways.

I'm probably going to dig up my joystick controller and see if that helps.

. . . yes, hah hah, joystick, w/e.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't found any giant worm...