What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

in the Egyptian capital is the quiz/trivia man that gives the goddess items away if you can answer his 5 questions. the questions never change and you can (well never change at each individual spot, meaning if you fail once you get the same questions each time till you succeed and no longer need to talk to him till you find him again)

The trivia guy is in the same area as the bounty hunter thats standing next tot he sign with nooby tips for players, just each south and look for the guy in the blue clothes

he is also in the greek city, on mount falcon and on festival Island

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eyes of Horus Items: 14 or 15 total

each time you use an Eye of Horus, it permanently reduces the game's monsters' transparancy level (meaning they become more visable for you to see them)

Goddess Items: 4 total

Egypt's Capitol's Scholar: Necklace of the Goddess: auto-enables hidden traps to be seen

Greece's Athrosa's Scholar: Tiara of the Goddess: auto-enables hidden chests to be seen.

Festival Island's Scholar: Bracelet of the Goddess: auto-enables unexplored search spots to glow.

Falcon Mountain's Scholar: ? of the Goddess : auto-enables ? (maybe hidden non-chest containers to be seen)

------------------------------------------------------------

Greece:

All the way north of Egypt's Capitol, across the desert and oasis/lake, at dead-end cave, inside there's a teleporter that takes you to Greece (and back to Egypt, and then later on in game or the new game + to be able to go back to a 3rd place)

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Falcon Mountain's Scholar: ? of the Goddess : auto-enables ? (maybe hidden non-chest containers to be seen)
It enables Master Hentai boxes to be seen.

billythekid

Reputation score

How do you get Opala's cum bowl scene?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

take her side, goto Greece, return, if shes in throne room talk to her and leave, enter and see if shes there, enter prison cells, go down stairs, enter door, follow path, unbutton pants, watch scene

billythekid

Reputation score

When do you do the scene because it didn't work and is it in the pharaoh's tomb?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

no.... way to far. MUST side with Opala, enter the prison cells and walk over to the stairs heading down, continue down until you see a door with two guards in the room. if they are not there then you need to do something. this is either head to Greece and talk to the guards at the town or talk to Opala and tell her about the portal. If Opala is not in the throne room then she will be down in the room where you get the scene you are after.

if you are able to access pharaoh's tomb then you might have missed it, i found it by mistake and now i dont skip it when i side with opala.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Opala scene: side with Opala, talk to her in throne room, go to greece, go to greek village and talk with elder, then return to egypt without going to the tower of hades, go to dungeon but instead of heading towards where osira ran, go down another level instead - the usually locked door will be open now. You follow it through the "mine shaft" area and will find opala and the bonus scene.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thats what i said DX

kinda, gave the order i go through =o

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just added that going to Tower of Hades is the tipping point. If you go there, you will advance the plot past the point where you get the scene.

Doesn't hurt to have another clarification though.

I'm in the middle of playing the post game through as completely as I can before going to new game +

There's one wooden chest that I can't figure out how to get to:

It's in Greece. After you go through the cave just after the Greek Village, it's at the fork in the road, on the same screen where the cave to one of the Guardians is. It's on a ridge on the far west of the screen. Can't find a way to get to it. Is it possible in the first run through? Also curious as to what is inside it... (ie: is it worth getting.)

Another problem: I've done the evil ending and went through a lot of post game before even setting foot onto Mount Falcon. I went through the bandit fortress, but never encountered a bandit leader or the Dark Knight that can't be beaten. How does one trigger them? Have I gone too far by beating the game first? It sucks because one of the moonstones seems to only be available after the scene is triggered... help?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i think i know what you are talking about

follow the road north until you get up the steps and then go south into the forest and you will get to it.

I did not find the blackknight on my first time through there so im thinking its a + content, the cave only opens after you beat the main story line just like most of the caves around the game.

XD surprisingly its easy to miss things in this game (not intending to be meanly sarcastic)

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=4079&page=3
the walkthrough of this game (mostly list of where things are)

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(icelancer is describing the same place as I am)

if you mean the big-big grassland area 1 screen after exiting the hades mtn cave, there should be stairs/ladders (whatever they are) in the NW corner (follow the dirt road) up to the ledges on the west side. there's 2 chests and a cave entracnce on this western ledge. the SW chest is an Eye of horus (and it's near the isolated "hill with the cave opening"). the NW chest on the west ledge is also near a cave entrance (and the stairs/ladder up to it), and i think this chest jsut gives 1,000 G.

I'm not sure if this is the area you're talking about or not, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------

do you mean the chest on the immediate screen after the screen of exiting the hades mtn cave? well for this chest, there's simply a NW and a SW exit on the previous screen (with the hades mtn cave exit). simply go to the SW exit and you'll be on that ledge with the chest, I think it's a windcrossbow, if my memory serves...

Last edited:

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

your answer burned my brain DX

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just added that going to Tower of Hades is the tipping point. If you go there, you will advance the plot past the point where you get the scene.

Doesn't hurt to have another clarification though.

I'm in the middle of playing the post game through as completely as I can before going to new game +

There's one wooden chest that I can't figure out how to get to:

It's in Greece. After you go through the cave just after the Greek Village, it's at the fork in the road, on the same screen where the cave to one of the Guardians is. It's on a ridge on the far west of the screen. Can't find a way to get to it. Is it possible in the first run through? Also curious as to what is inside it... (ie: is it worth getting.)

Another problem: I've done the evil ending and went through a lot of post game before even setting foot onto Mount Falcon. I went through the bandit fortress, but never encountered a bandit leader or the Dark Knight that can't be beaten. How does one trigger them? Have I gone too far by beating the game first? It sucks because one of the moonstones seems to only be available after the scene is triggered... help?
You only get the bandit leaders conference by playing the good side.
And no, all of the moonstones can be found in the same locations irrespective of which path you take.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ny1 has 100% complition save with complete book of illistrations

dhavok89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I did the good ending twice (regular and then new game+) and still lost to Altum after fighting him for what seemed like forever. I'm not really sure what to do to beat him. I've done everything else I can think of, unless there's a way to run into the Vampire again. What sucks is I can't use the Orb of Restoration again on my current New Game + and start over with the ultimate sword. :/ So I'm at a dead end. Has anyone progressed further?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I did the good ending twice (regular and then new game+) and still lost to Altum after fighting him for what seemed like forever. I'm not really sure what to do to beat him. I've done everything else I can think of, unless there's a way to run into the Vampire again. What sucks is I can't use the Orb of Restoration again on my current New Game + and start over with the ultimate sword. :/ So I'm at a dead end. Has anyone progressed further?
You will find all of this information earlier in this thread.
Altum is made to be unbeatable irrespective of how tough your characters are.
It's a game plot device.
Gabriel could simply have put in a "You lose automatically" dialogue and done the same thing.
No, that's the end of it all; you only get to use the orb once.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so even if your group can deal 15,000+ per attack there is no way to win :(

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

question:

in the Village of Wintero, does it matter what choice you chose for Nipha?

choices:

1. offer to help freely and she gives you a reward

2. offer to help in exchange only for something XXX in return from her

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

question:

in the Village of Wintero, does it matter what choice you chose for Nipha?

choices:

1. offer to help freely and she gives you a reward

2. offer to help in exchange only for something XXX in return from her
No idea. I've only ever helped freely.