What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

question:

in the Village of Wintero, does it matter what choice you chose for Nipha?

choices:

1. offer to help freely and she gives you a reward

2. offer to help in exchange only for something XXX in return from her
She'll play sort of naive about what you mean and later on give you a treasure map in the first play through, never got to it with New Game+

wolfmanjoes

Reputation score

how do you hack the game people keep saying you can

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you hack the game people keep saying you can
It is a program called SGEdit, just search through the forum (use the search option next to Thread Tools) for sgedit. most recent you find should be a file for sgedit that'll let you add items and such. There should be a link early in the thread for a link to sgedit itself.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did the 2nd option for Nipha, and got the same result:

so, for either choice, you only get the treasure map (forgot what # it is and too lazy to look up).

I presume than, that this collar item, you get it from her in the new game "+" ???

(though I've just visited the Haven of Furries, but haven't yet tried re-talking to nipha, so maybe I'll get the collar now, or maybe it is indeed not until the new game "+")

whaevr

Reputation score

Where do I find the upgraded weapons for Opala Osira and Farah??

I have all of them in my party and Im in the game+...

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do I find the upgraded weapons for Opala Osira and Farah??

I have all of them in my party and Im in the game+...
Opala's is found in the Mansion of the Lord.
Osira's is found in the dungeon on Beast Cove.
Farah's is found in the graveyard on Dead Isle.

They can only be found if you've used the Orb.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what exactly does these two equipment stuff do?

1. Leash of Mystery
2. Cloak of Unfinity

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what exactly does these two equipment stuff do?

1. Leash of Mystery
2. Cloak of Unfinity
1, It may negate Punishment. Possession in inventory allows the fourth visit to Naacia.
2. Check your stats before and after equipping. It boosts most or all of them.

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1, It may negate Punishment. Possession in inventory allows the fourth visit to Naacia.
2. Check your stats before and after equipping. It boosts most or all of them.
1. Leash of Mystery: The Leash does not provide any resistances/immunities to status effects, and there is no need for the Leash to see the final encounter with Naacia. She shows up for the final time on the 18th time you sleep (full day to night or night to day, not just nap) after you've activated her. So far as I can tell, the Leash serves no purpose but to remind you that you can find the Leash of Solved Mystery (protects against all status effects) in the same location in New Game +.

2. Cloak of Unfinity: Purely a stat booster item.
  • +25 PDEF
  • +25 MDEF
  • +5 EVA
  • +5 DEX
  • +5 AGI
  • +5 INT

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks both of you!

The way that both of them (the items) were worded, sounded like it might have had some kind of game plot/quest usage as well.

------------------------------------

P.S.

this might be a question about a spoiler, but I'm curious about it:

It seems that the Hero met Castella before, as she has I'm speculating "his" Adventurer Outfit, and does say that he looks familar too. Also, the Cloak of Unfinity seems like it also belongs to the Hero (though it does say warrior, where he's an andventurer) from an earlier time. Lastly, there is the Orb of restoration taking him back in time to the new game plus, and the Lord of Time saying he messed up the time continueum.

I'm going to guess that the Hero's involvement in the new game plus, is the past of the present game, so Castella met him first in the new game plus, and he helped her kill King Corrus, and than some years later... a Hero arrives at Egypt hoping to meet this naughty and beautiful Queen of Egypt... the normal game...

is this is what is going on, or not?

Last edited:

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is a spoiler, so you could find out by playing through the game, but if you want to know now:

Castella's father was an Adventurer, who apparently resembled the Hero in many ways. The equipment she gives the hero comes from him. Her entire family was murdered by King Corrus, and thus, she seems to be consistently feeling nostalgic.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so, is it just coincidence, or is it possible that the Hero is Castella's secret-unknown "long lost brother" ?

Or, is the Hero both Castella's dad, and her friend/(lover? Does the Hero ever get to XXX with her?) ?

(sorry, if this is too "time-travely" oriented lol. if you want the ultimate "time travel" issue game, play the old school 7th Saga for the SNES, and good luck trying to understand it's time traveling aspect! It's a nightmare! The more you think you understand it, the more confusing it just gets!)

Last edited:

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't see or find the spoiler button... must be blind... could some one help trying to point me to where it is?
I don't think there's a button; you just wrap the text in [ spoiler ] text [ /spoiler ] (without the spaces in the tag). It works on most forums using newer versions of PHPBB.

And no, there are no sex scenes available with Castella in the game.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ya, i just tried that... got it working now, lol. sorry, about not using the spoiler previously. if you refresh, I spoiler hidden my previous posts.

---------------------

ah no XXX with her, and no pic (I mean a lower one, not just her head/face, lol) of her too, right?

as she seems to be hot, at least from her teasing of you about her body V.V

...wonders if Castella is more "mature" than Farah is...

Last edited:

Krass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just posted a large FAQ/info document in the walkthrough thread here. Please look it over if you have any questions. It should be able to save you the trouble of posting.

BETMARK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there, here's BETMARK, nice to meet you.
I'm here just to ask for help.
Probably, in some kind of way, the answer of my quest is already here, but I swear I' readed a lot of posts, before to ask (of course I haven't reached the informations that I was looking for).

There I am: First play (not the '+ one').

-I've already completed the first part and I have chosed Osira like slave (even I haven't forced her to do something so... fap fap, Jake).

-Farah is already in my party and i've traveled around all the world (exept trought that big rock in Wintero).

-I've already met the pirates once, 'nightmare girl' is now my sex toy too and Farah has meet the Octobreeder on the ship.

-I have already talked with the Sphinx (or something... the boss of Nimph, you know) and Castella is already gone, following her revenge (and I can't find her anymore). Indeed I've beated any Special Monster yet.

-At last I've solved any quest the people was able to ask to me (the ones with the '!' on the head)... exept the one of the guy in the arena, I don't know what or where I have to look.

Ok, maybe this last one is not so important, but it is the only thing I haven't completed: I have all the maps and illustrations (exept the ones that will be in the game+), all the Eyes and Stones and have already talked again with all the characters i've met (including Opala that SUCK!!! "Oh, hero of Egipt, blah blah blah for..." and nothing more, neither a little hug... bitch... bitch with the OTHERS! She is the main characters that do less that anybody else in that game).

So: I'm stucked, I'm traveling the world by days and nothing new happen.

Can somebody help me?
Thank you anyway.

-BETMARK-

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the "fat guy in blue merchant like clothes" inside at the Arena entrance, the vial he wants is at the Bandit Fortress.

Go east at that merchant girl scene with the tent (south of tower of hades), than into the cave (mt falcon), which will lead to a mining town (where you can get murdock, a fire mage). the town has a (mining) cave entrance, which leads to the Bandit fortress.

------------------------------------------------------

I can't tell if you done the good or evil paths, but Opala can join your party if you married her or made her your sex slave (I think this can be done in both paths).

Osira can ONLY join your party in the evil path, and she has to be sex slave too.

-------------------------------------------------------

there's also all the legendary monsters (if you haven't killed them all).

otherwise, it seems you're basically ready to go to the Gift Shop (the balls merchant guy's shop/store) in the Main Square in the Capitol of Egypt, and buy the Orb of Restoration for new game plus ("+").

you ONLY meet the pirate girls for the 2nd and 3rd-last time and the castella conclusion against the last legenadry monster, king corrus, in the new game plus ("+").