What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Wish I knew. I've gotten through most of the game and the stupid fucker still hasn't budged. Anybody have any info on this?
Go to the store at night time, the guy leaves.

I got my own problem, how do I betray Osira? At what part of her story can I betray her?

slider2012

Reputation score

Use the teleporter that you first used to travel to Greece and back. There should be an 'other' option that will let you teleport to the snow land.?
Well I feel like an idiot for not noticing that pop up. I got there, but that cave is still blocked by a boulder. My guess is that the last legendary guy is in there since I've walked through EVERY location in the game and still can't find him. I think he has the last illustration I need too :(

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know if there are more skills for the main character than feint, cross slash and might? I'm ignoring the four skills that would be spoilerish to mention

also, where's the ice mage saphira? never found her.

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Main hero learns mass might and power (which is the same as might only more) at least (mein only has 34 lvl)
Sephira is in one of the buildings of icy village.

passingby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried pressing left and up for real? This works with flash games that get stuck like that. Or maybe there's a key bound to up-and-left that's like that, or is being held down.
yes i have tried that, there is no key binds and nothing being pressed, a few of thease kinds of games have had this problem and i have no idea what to do

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I went to the Bandit Fort and got to the end but the Knight boss guy who challenges you destroyed me and now he and the other guys plotting are gone. Did I screw that up? Has anyone else beaten him.
Given that he swings for 15K on a normal swing, and his special ability hit me for 40K, I'd say no.

Even if you had the max defense possible(999. Not possible to get btw), he'd still swing for more than the max hp(9999).

Teshkal

Reputation score

i've been through the 3 islands 2 times each now but apart from the first piece i found in monster cove i just can't find the second part for the key you can smith ... if anyone has any ideas i'd appreciate the help

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe that second part of the key is in one of the desks or chests in bandit fortress. Try the corridor witch red carpet, four desks (each near a fillar).
Has someone figured how to get last rabbit in the winter realm (the one west of the village on a small island)?

angel21

Reputation score

I believe that second part of the key is in one of the desks or chests in bandit fortress. Try the corridor witch red carpet, four desks (each near a fillar).
Has someone figured how to get last rabbit in the winter realm (the one west of the village on a small island)?
You can't get the Rabbit on the small island as far as I know. I found my last Rabbit hopping around the eastern Part of the Town.

Has anyone found a way to get into the cave in the western part of the snow lands (the one behind the boulder)? Is King Corrus in there?

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yes, there is just that rabbit there, Gabe told me it was for show and to tease you =P

*beta-tested this game*

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the fast reply.
I wonder what's the purpose of leash of mystery. By what she says it seems to indicate that it's only useful in some of the endings.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can't find legendary nature queen T-T (only one left for greece)

and that male NPC that keep fightning main character ......... 3 rd (can't remember his name)

he said will fight me in public still can't find him too Edited Found him in festeival arena

already beat dream evil 3 times and make her sex slave

oh and about npc that ask you to find his item in festival island
I found it in bandit lair
________

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Played for a few minutes, died in my first fight, against those deserting soldiers. Even with just default starting gear crap, it probably could've gone better - I waited until I was one hit from death to heal... forgetting the leader guy always goes before I do. Derp.

Anyway, this game seems pretty cool, sorta sandboxy and stuff. I approve. ...Though, a run button would be pretty great.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Legendary nature queen is in the first area after you leave teleportation cave in greece. Cross the bridge and she will be left from road.

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me where the Bandit Fort is? Any help would be nice.

Has anyone used the Orb of Restoration (the one which resets the story, not sure if this is what it is called)? I thought the legendaries would come back but there are only chests where they used to be.

Last edited:

angel21

Reputation score

Entrance to the Bandit Fort is inside the Mt. Falcon Mine.

Could anyone tell me where the last legendary monster King Corrus is? ( does anybody know? )

I'm going crazy looking for him :)

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find the FORTH ELEMENTAL GATE GAURDIAN CRYSTAL please and thanx in advance
i've found fire wind and water and the fourth i'm guessing will be earth element

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find the FORTH ELEMENTAL GATE GAURDIAN CRYSTAL please and thanx in advance
i've found fire wind and water and the fourth i'm guessing will be earth element
If it's the one I accidently ran into while I was running around, then from Tower of Hades go south a few times(past the 4-way cross road), and keep going east until it forces you to go up, then there should be a cave to your left, that should be it.

The enemies along the path are the mushroom/harpies/lamia, so if you run into anything else then you've strayed.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how many dreams with demon there are (my last was the one with farah in the stables)?
What does carry over to new game+? I'm guessing hero's stats and equipment, but does stats and equipment of party members carries over too?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

If keys lock up, then swap from using the arrow keys to using the arrow keys on the numpad, this tends to unlock it.

Is there any use for the cellar in your bought house and is there any outfits you can obtain to swap in your house?