What's new

[D-Gate] りょなげの缶詰 Ryonage Canned Goods RJ064914 RE064914

Status
Not open for further replies.

honwo

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Fromage (vore) continued.

You gotta read the stuff on the blogs for updates on what they're working on. Asimofu is on and D-Gate is but Asimofu is pretty much the main author, artist and programmer of Milia Wars and Fromage.

NasonXian

Reputation score

I tried using a translator to figure out what the blogs said [I can't read japanese] but I couldn't figure it out... Would anyone be kind enough to post a link to where I can download or buy [I don't know if they're for sale or not] Fromage and Milia Wars?

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The newest version (I think) of fromage came out a while ago, but can be found here.

(this is the home page)

Click on Fromage004.zip. On the next screen, scroll down until you find a blank text box. Type in "ryona" and hit the button. On the next screen, scroll down to the same area and click the gray button. This takes you to the download page, which should begin automatically or follow the obvious (and now english) instructions.

There's also an older (and quite different) version of fromage out there somewhere, with different enemies and animations, but I don't know where that would be.

Here is where you can find milia wars for purchase. It comes with two other games, one of which is also quite good.

Just click the image of the game at the top. I don't know where/if a free download is available.

NasonXian

Reputation score

Thanks very much :) I don't suppose you could walk me through the account creation thing could you..? I'm not sure what katakana are and it's not letting me make one so I can buy the game because I've input my name wrong... Or do you even need an account? Is it possible to just check-out without making one?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out :) Thank you again

Last edited:

HadokenMotion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, Millia Wars is probably my favorite game. Whereas Nightmare Sphere probably had amazing gameplay, and Fairy Fighting has some great H-content, Millia wars strikes that great spot between gameplay and H-content. I just wish the game would be expanded on. It doesn't seem like he's working on it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

That Fromage004 has 003 inside the archive. At least it did in mine...

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know nobody's commented for a while, but has anyone found the version of Milia Wars with the level select yet?

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no new version to download. It's a patch to the original version. The patch can be found here.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the patch but I'm a bit confused.

When I run the patch, it gives me some Yes and No screens with Japanese instructions on them. Once I say yes a couple of times, it shows an area to enter some sort of password. And that's really where I'm confused.

Can you please help me with this issue. Thank you.

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not a password screen. It's asking for where your milia folder is so it can patch the files. One of the buttons allows you to browse, so you'll just have to direct it towards the correct folder.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you that was my bad. Should of played around with it more. For some reason, it's not installing the patch. I picked the location and all but it's stuck at 0%. Wonder if I did something wrong?

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you that was my bad. Should of played around with it more. For some reason, it's not installing the patch. I picked the location and all but it's stuck at 0%. Wonder if I did something wrong?
I could also use some help with this. It's stuck on 0% for me too, and I notice the cursor blinking happily away in the dialogue box at the bottom. Is there another step or a specific place we're supposed to dl it to? Or am I just missing something bumfark retardedly stupid?

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only thing I can say is this. Make sure you've correctly selected the milia wars folder in the games folder of the larger package. It might appear in a different order than you're used to. For me, it was the third of the game folders, while it is normally listed as the second when exploring through windows.

That was the only issue I had. If it's something else, I don't know what to tell you.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I actually have 2 Milia Wars folders. One on my computer and one on my flash drive.

The one on my flash drive has all three games in the pack but the folders and exe files are all in gibberish.I have my computer on Japanese settings so that cannot be the reason. Because of that, the patch can't read the folder.

The other one on my computer is just the game itself. This one has no problem reading the folder location because the folder name is titled "MiliaWars". The issue with this one is that it stays at 0% when I try to install the patch.
Anyway, I'll do what I can to make the patch work. Thank you for the post.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

go into your milia wars folder and rename the "Milia War.exe" to "ミリア戦記.exe" then apply the patch. the patcher was looking specifically for an exe filed named ミリア戦記 which is why your previous attempts may have failed
____
and why do i have "a little shameless behavior in the past" after only 2 posts !??!

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Changing the name to "ミリア戦記" seemed to have worked. One more question. What's the check box supposed to do on the installation page?

Edit: Nevermind I doubt it really matters. The game works fine either you check the box or not. Also, hold the tab key before a stage loads up to open level select. Just thought I'd get that out of the way in case someone bothers asking. Thank you again for the help.

Last edited:

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To those who it may be of interest to, the creator of Milia wars/Echidna Wars posted some new screen shots of new sprites for what appear to be a new game where you play as Sachiho - The Wolf Girl, and mentions some story elements of her living in her apartment and fighting in the city.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Necro? What do you mean?

I just wanted to know "where" is this Game he talked about
The one with the Wolf Girl Fighting in Town
This Internet Page was even a TOTALY LEGAL SIDE -_- I wanted to SEE the Game NOT steal it if this is what you meant . . . =.=

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to Necro, but I come baring bad news.

Sadly, Echidna Wars Mini has finally been removed from the D-Gate website. What an absolute tragedy. I still played that game for... scientific purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.