What's new

raddude101

Reputation score
What's the condition for middle of the third row?
You need to use the aphrodisiac / horny magic three times before her bar raises to full and not in a combo. So wait for a slow build up, use the magic, magic, attack twice and magic not in the combo and then you should get it. If you use the magic in the combo like someone else said before, she will do the 4th option in the third row.

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to use the aphrodisiac / horny magic three times before her bar raises to full and not in a combo. So wait for a slow build up, use the magic, magic, attack twice and magic not in the combo and then you should get it. If you use the magic in the combo like someone else said before, she will do the 4th option in the third row.
I think I have that one. It's the Face sit isn't it? I linked the part I'm missing.

Attachments

urruah

Reputation score
Cant seem to unlock lewd end, i've done the "make the girl cums for 3 times" just by licking her Vajeyjey and choose 2>1 dialogue, still cant...
What am i missing?
That's the dialogue choices for pregnant rape end. I think lewd ending is the opposite.

I think I have that one. It's the Face sit isn't it? I linked the part I'm missing.
That's the forward kick counter. Make sure you have the skill to see what skill she's going to use and wait for the forward kick attack. You have the roundhouse kick attack already. She might need to be below half or so and you might need magic built up? Dunno, but either way just get her below half and then sit there and guard until you see her about to use the forward kick.

jery1106

Reputation score
I’ve been visiting this thread for couple months. Thank you for all of your works and quick JSK updates!!:)
I just have a quick question.. Do you guys have any idea if we can play JsK games with iPhone?? well I bought the very new jsk game(legal user I am lol) and can’t use my computer for a while. Any idea you can suggest??

Mayonist

Reputation score
Let me make it sime... he meant it like this
Just fuck her n cum inside here 3 times...also keep look at the dialogue until u see heart n her face is totally red..... need more? look at her eye brows.... u should know by looking at it when she's feeling gud :p
yeah, i guess eventually the MC and her will cum together in the end right, after her face are red and we push the "cum" button. already did that, but i guess the people below you said that i need to use the opposite choices, i'll try it again later with the uncensored.ver i guess.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
THE SAVE FILES UPLOADED HERE, DO THEY WORK ON .SWF, AND IF SO WHERE IS THE SAVE FOLDER FOR THEM?

Nod Knock

Reputation score
How do you unlock story 2-2?
Just f her in mode 1 ,story modes are usually quite easy to unlock ,when you f her during mode 1 you'll be on the rape path which is 2-2 ,f her any chance you get just to be sure lol

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the top right scene (Toyin Tied)?
Last one I'm missing, kinda thinking it might be an alternative to Missionary Tied, but I can't even remember how I got that one :/

Delexicus

Reputation score
Icevail's partially translated, uncensored, Great Demon Lord is uploading to the JSK MEGA repository now.

joaoprs22

Reputation score
How to get the follower end? I've tried all the possible combinations of dialogues on 2-1, losing and winning the 3rd round

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to get the follower end? I've tried all the possible combinations of dialogues on 2-1, losing and winning the 3rd round
Just dont f4ck her
Also dunno if this count bcos this is how i got it
I molested her n shot her some horny bullets (again dont f4ck her make sure she's virgin) n choose 2-2 (from2-1story) n loe to her

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Feel free to check the community guide btw, I've updated it to include some of the more basic information. I also fleshed out the dialogue choices and ending routes, so if you can't get an ending feel free to check it out!

GEORGEM

Reputation score
How do you get the top right scene (Toyin Tied)?
Last one I'm missing, kinda thinking it might be an alternative to Missionary Tied, but I can't even remember how I got that one :/
I think you have to Combo her x2, then hit her with the Sonic Blast, and then restrain her. Toying should be the bottom right option then.

Reputation score
I think you have to Combo her x2, then hit her with the Sonic Blast, and then restrain her. Toying should be the bottom right option then.
this is right, also i just wrote up a simplified walkthrough for the endings and modes, i post it here first (makes it easier for those not having the translated version yet), ill update the community guide accordingly

simple walkthrough:

How to unlock the modes..
storymode 2-1: dont use any h-moves in storymode 1,
spare her after every battle
storymode 2-2: use h-moves in storymode 1 (rape after battle/during battle)
extramode 1: unlocks after getting the love end
extramode 2: unlocks after getting the servant end
extramode 3: unlocks after getting the lewd end? (not sure when it unlocked tbh)

how to unlock the endings..
rape end: -in 2-2, rape her every time you can, doesnt matter
if you do after win or by move in the battle,
-make sure she doesnt cum,
-after first battle, choose answer 1
-after second battle choose answer 2

rape end (pregnant): -like rape end
-after first battle, choose answer 2,
-after second battle choose answer 1

lewd end: -in 2-2, rape her every time you can, doesnt matter
if you do after win or by move in the battle
-make sure she cums every time