What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Can some1 upload eastern and western version save with full cg scenes that we have in first part of the legend of the queen opala??

Ursine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seconding Bleachigo's request. Does anyone have a save file they would be willing to share please?

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Originally Posted by Gabe's journal
Legend of Queen Opala II - Episode I -

As I'm sure you all know, Megaupload got nuked by US so I had to upload my game somewhere else, and here is the answer to that.
However, this version is NOT the same as the previous Episode I.
This one has every reported bug/glitch fixed, a completely remade Beastiary and Art Gallery, some tiny tweeks in the game plus three new Legendary Monsters for you to find and hunt down.

If you've already made a save for the game, don't forget to import it, along with the achievement list before you delete the old version of Episode I!

Enjoy!
I haven't completed playing the newest version of Episode 1 but I've already found these 2 bugs:

1) In the dungeon of the castle in Grand Aideen you still can not search the 2 desks.

2) In the house southeast of the tavern in Shaabera (requires lockpick) you are not able to search the 2 cupboards on the northern wall, you also can only move along the southern edge of both tables even though there is more room.

Hmmm... has anyone been able to move the table blocking the steps to go down (west side of ground floor) where you encounter Altum?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The table blocking the stairs in the Hills of Sanctus Wall, is obviously not implemented within this episode 1, it likely has something to do with the secret of the neverus tribe, or something, as their seems to be an underground that connects to various places (such as in your mansion in the painting gallery building).

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found 4 more bugs:

3) In the dungeon of Duchess Mansion there are 2 tables that you can't reach to search.

4) In the dungeon of Grand Aideen there is a Castle Guard who is looking for someone from the Guild of Heroes. It seems that this may be a quest which is not being activated (checked with the this guard when first checking the castle and also after kiling each of the bosses) or it may become a quest later in the game.

5) The house at the very end of the road in Nazadina (requires lockpick) has steps to a basment. However you can not go down the steps.

6) Although many future weapons, armor and items are already programed in the Orb Of Spiritual Absolute seems to be missing or has not been programed in yet.

btw I've counted that there are 19 Golden Old Coins to be collected and you can open all the red chests in Episode 1 by using them all if you have the good lockpick!

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The table blocking the stairs in the Hills of Sanctus Wall, is obviously not implemented within this episode 1, it likely has something to do with the secret of the neverus tribe, or something, as their seems to be an underground that connects to various places (such as in your mansion in the painting gallery building).
There seems to be a lot of missing keys in the programing or such parts of the programing is not completed yet since there are a lot of doors which can not be opened and require some special key...

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Murdock mistakeningly mentioned about you being the dynamite "deliver boy", so this, dynament, is obviously coming up with episode 2-full game, to use on those boulders and/or those dark patches on the cave walls underground.

It seems that you need to build up a reputation within the guild, to do more-other-bigger quests, such as the grand aideen basement (it seems similar to the basement plot of the capitol of egypt in LoQO1 game, hehe).

Don't forget.... there are those ultima monsters too... coming in episode 2-full game...

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Murdock mistakeningly mentioned about you being the dynamite "deliver boy", so this, dynament, is obviously coming up with episode 2-full game, to use on those boulders and/or those dark patches on the cave walls underground.

It seems that you need to build up a reputation within the guild, to do more-other-bigger quests, such as the grand aideen basement (it seems similar to the basement plot of the capitol of egypt in LoQO1 game, hehe).

Don't forget.... there are those ultima monsters too... coming in episode 2-full game...
Since the Items List already has "212=Gunpowder", "213=Massive Gunpowder", "58=Mystery Potion 03" and "59=Mystery Potion 04". There is no mention of Dynamite in the currrent programing and I doubt that such material will appear in Episode 2. Using "Gunpowder" or "Massive Gunpowder" may simply be similar to using "Magical Growth", "Magical Shrink", "Mega Magical Growth" and "Mega Magical Shrink" pills.

Your statement may be correct about the quests...

The Ultima Monsters have already been programed into the game. Unless some new ones have been added they don't seem that strong.

It also seems that an advanced item shop should be in Episode 2.

btw... while there is a reference in the game that you should be able to forge a weapon and armor, the parameters of such do not seem to have been programed yet.

Also it may be possible to defeat Altum the Dark Knight... You need to be able to strike him to inflict more than 99999 HP damage with one hit! (Damage inflicted on him is not cummulative.) This will require a superior weapon to anything in the "Ultimate" class. It is possible to increase your " Max HP" to as high as may be required, but you still need a weapon for such power... (It would be nice to be able to defeat Altum.) So far I've been able to test this theory only in the first encounter with him and at 1024 Max HP with the Ulimate Cutlass on a hit I've only been able to deliver as much as 39000 HP in damage. I intend to try this again after I complete a second play through.

Coffinbag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i just made a LoQO II SGEdit INI for anyone who wants it, i searched the internet and found that this other person had made one a while back, but he hosted it on megaupload, which was taken down due to criminal charges, and was lost in the void.

so here is one i made. :D

Feel free to do what ever you want with this.

Attachments

Last edited:

SpyderWehb

Reputation score

I played the first game just fine but now I am having trouble with just one thing. I am unable to gain any achievements. If I do I will get an error and the game will shut down. Can anybody please help? I get this error

Script 'Achievements' line 154: Errno::EACCES occurred.

Permission denied - Achievements.reward

:(

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there a file called achievement.reward in the folder with your game?

atomicfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's good to hear that this has not died. Unfortunate to hear that they need to find a new voice actor.

Coffinbag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fixed LoQO II Ini

Guys do not use my previous SGEdit INI, there was an error in it, i had zeros before the numbers under each section that cant have zeroes before the numbers. The [Weapons], [Armor], [Items],and [Skills] sections. :eek:

This upload is the working one, glad i caught this one rather quickly. and about the "Event" items, in SGEdit go to options and check "Show Event Items" to be able to put said items into your inventory or remove them. :D

Attachments

Ar8631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also it may be possible to defeat Altum the Dark Knight... You need to be able to strike him to inflict more than 99999 HP damage with one hit! (Damage inflicted on him is not cummulative.) This will require a superior weapon to anything in the "Ultimate" class. It is possible to increase your " Max HP" to as high as may be required, but you still need a weapon for such power... (It would be nice to be able to defeat Altum.) So far I've been able to test this theory only in the first encounter with him and at 1024 Max HP with the Ulimate Cutlass on a hit I've only been able to deliver as much as 39000 HP in damage. I intend to try this again after I complete a second play through.
1- how can you have the ultimate cutlass in LOQO 2?
2-Is there a better lockpick or a key for opening doors that novice lockpick can not open?
3-Is there a way to enter castle conquest?
Thanks in advance:)

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1- how can you have the ultimate cutlass in LOQO 2?
2-Is there a better lockpick or a key for opening doors that novice lockpick can not open?
3-Is there a way to enter castle conquest?
Thanks in advance:)
You need to use a freeware program called SGEdit to get better weapons, armor and items. To use this program you also need the ini file for the game. (The one a couple of posts above may work or search Google for other copies.) Not all items will work, since some you need to find to activate them. The Expert Lockpick can be obtained and used from the Items List.

I have not found any way to enter Castle Conquest in Episode 1 and from decripting the game files I don't think its programed yet.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You need to use a freeware program called SGEdit to get better weapons, armor and items. To use this program you also need the ini file for the game. (The one a couple of posts above may work or search Google for other copies.) Not all items will work, since some you need to find to activate them. The Expert Lockpick can be obtained and used from the Items List.

I have not found any way to enter Castle Conquest in Episode 1 and from decripting the game files I don't think its programed yet.
I guess I have to find that cutless's code in my sgedit... I have already found the ultimate gun (does, on average, 6000 pts dmg/hit... some criticals have been in the 14k range). Also need to pick up on the advanced lock pick.

found it... and ultimate lance and ultimate mace. club and rod do not have such a level of power. I also did not get a master pick. Damn. But I do have all of the treasure maps (oops, not all. 3, 14, 15 and 16 are missing). :cool: Oh, but those maps above 4 are not maps... they try to show pictures and it locks up the screen. It looked soooooooo promising...

Last edited:

SpyderWehb

Reputation score

is there a file called achievement.reward in the folder with your game?
Yes it has always been there. At first I couldn't save because my RPG Maker XP expired, but I now have the working full version and I still have this achievement problem thing going on. It crashes my game every time I find something or talk to someone that allows me to earn an achievement. I even uninstalled and re-installed the whole thing, I don't know what's wrong.

:confused:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dynamite=Gunpowder

my apologies for not using the right word of Gunpowder. my bad.

interesting that there's seemingly 2 levels of it.

is there a master lock pick to be found, or maybe might it be crafted-forged?

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fixed LoQO II Ini

Guys do not use my previous SGEdit INI, there was an error in it, i had zeros before the numbers under each section that cant have zeroes before the numbers. The [Weapons], [Armor], [Items],and [Skills] sections. :eek:

This upload is the working one, glad i caught this one rather quickly. and about the "Event" items, in SGEdit go to options and check "Show Event Items" to be able to put said items into your inventory or remove them. :D
Thanks... under [Player] on the Helmet line I believe you need to insert ", 069" (without the quote marks) to be able to get the Moon Helm. I prefer to use the following in these sections since it allows you to experiment a lot more:

[Player]
Weapon=???
Shield=???
Helmet=???
Armor=???
Accessory=???

[Event]
Armors=
Weapons=
Items=

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dynamite=Gunpowder

my apologies for not using the right word of Gunpowder. my bad.

interesting that there's seemingly 2 levels of it.

is there a master lock pick to be found, or maybe might it be crafted-forged?
No problem... It seems that the use of gunpowder has not been programed into the game yet anyways...

Also missing from the cuurent program of the game is "Blade of Nabonga". Hopefully this will also be programed in.

There seems to be another bug in the game... Before you enter Gabe's house for the second time you can take as many "Magical Growth" as you want (I used 25) and there is no effect. If you use "Mega Magical Growth" the game freezes! There seems to be an error in the programing that will give you the huge erection for Nimpha since the game is programed for it if you use 5 "Mega Magical Growth" before entering the basement. (If you try this then make sure you save the game before taking any pills since you can use F12 to restart the game.)

Altum can be beaten this time around. However it will be in your second encounter with him in Episode 2! In Episode 1 the game is programed that you need to deliver more than 99999 HP in damage to him with one hit and any weapon in the Ultimate class is not capable of delivering such.

Lastly, If you intend to use your saves from Episode 1 and move then into Episode 2, I would suggest that you defeat every monster at least 25 times so that you won't have to go back to Namaria a second time to do it again. (Based on the programing in Episode 1 some of the stronger monsters in Episode 2 will require that a certain number of lesser monsters be defeated for them to appear.) Also remember that you will be upgrading your blacksmith a total of 6 times in order to craft the weapons and armor you will need!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.