RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

About Rare Monsters:

Someone asked Gabe about how to get the Rare Giga Brutus to re-appear, to see the sex scene:

"Neither - Rare monsters are only affected by other rare monsters, there is always a set amount of those in the world, and killing base enemies or reloading maps does nothing to affect them. (Gabe)"

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WHAT?!?!?! That's insane.

That would mean if you were a truly unlucky individual all the rare monsters could spawn in a END GAME or even POST END GAME area, effectively screwing you untill you're able to access it.

I'm sure there have to be some kind of limits on it. Otherwise that's just foolish design.

Coffinbag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WHAT?!?!?! That's insane.

That would mean if you were a truly unlucky individual all the rare monsters could spawn in a END GAME or even POST END GAME area, effectively screwing you untill you're able to access it.
Actually the rare monsters have a specific spawn location, the hunter in each inn will tell you the location of said rare monsters. They wont spawn anywhere, but only a limited number of each rare monster will spawn.

Filler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can i found to Iliana on Totville ??? I want to give her a present...

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where can i found to Iliana on Totville ??? I want to give her a present...
I just did that and I forget... but may help you out. It is a wiki for both loqo and loqo2.

dmandan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So are there any save files for the scenes, like giga brutus. (Saved with just enough regular brutus killed)
Or just before the horses?

Shlee93

Reputation score

The music for the bandit's fortress(or was it the dunes of Shaabera?), isn't that from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time?

Last edited:

Coffinbag

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The music for the bandit's fortress(or was it the dunes of Shaabera?), isn't that from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time?
Its a remix of the Gerudo fortress theme yes, but it isn't ripped from the game.

And its the Dunes of shaabera theme music.

neolyn

Reputation score

Did anyone has seen gabe's scene with frarah ?

I made two encounters with gabe ( the last was with the nympho sphinx) and spoke with farah the right number of times ( when she talk about her "son"). Then I go to Gabe's house and the nympho still here, nothing has changed form the last encounter .

Some help please ? :)

Last edited:

Shlee93

Reputation score

Its a remix of the Gerudo fortress theme yes, but it isn't ripped from the game.

Yeah, well, I knew it was a remix, my favorite one, actually.
How did Gabe get all this awsome music (really, the overworld theme is just great!!)? He can't have made all of them by himself?

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone has seen gabe's scene with frarah ?

I made two encounters with gabe ( the last was with the nympho sphinx) and spoke with farah the right number of times ( when she talk about her "son"). Then I go to Gabe's house and the nympho still here, nothing has changed form the last encounter .

Some help please ? :)
I always found that I had to leave Gabe's house, kill the first set of Evil Mushrooms then go back into the basement of Gabe's house and Farrah would be there.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fixed LoQO II Ini

Guys do not use my previous SGEdit INI, there was an error in it, i had zeros before the numbers under each section that cant have zeroes before the numbers. The [Weapons], [Armor], [Items],and [Skills] sections. :eek:

This upload is the working one, glad i caught this one rather quickly. and about the "Event" items, in SGEdit go to options and check "Show Event Items" to be able to put said items into your inventory or remove them. :D
Here is an updated INI file i have identified some of the switches and made the changes.

Attachments

puckreathof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I vaguely recall someone making a reference at some point or another for what the switches in SGEdit were or reference in Opala the first, has anybody made a similar reference yet for this game? In particular, one has to be wary of messing with them as since the game is not complete, activating or deactivating certain switches will cause issues to pop up here and there, so I was hoping for some safe navigation in that area with the help of some sort of reference or guide.(I refer to the third tab when one is modifying their rxdata with SGEdit.)

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, when you encounter the pirate girl in the first game, the donkey kong theme will be playing as well. So gabe has done a good job getting some of the original classic of games in the mix as well.

odinbolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am looking for a way to recruit latex in lqo 2 i went to every hole and buiding everywhere in the game map and i couldn`t find her

odinbolt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please help, show me the way to recruit her!!

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

please help, show me the way to recruit her!!
First of all, did you talk to the "Royal Knight" standing SW of the gate to the north of Grand Aideen. You need to get a quest from him (Breeding Ground). Once you have that quest, head to Dreadclaw Pass. The moment you enter the caves be on the look for a passage to the West (It is toward the back of the cave. You go up some stairs and there should be an Infernus flying around. Look to the West and see opening). Follow it. At the end of that cave is an opening to the South. Take that. You will travel through an open area that ends with an entry into ANOTHER cave. This one is VERY pink. That is the cave that you find Latex in. You have to go over 2 bridges to get to her, but it is all in one room, so she is easy to find.

Note: If you accepted Layla into your group, you will NOT get Latex. You will meet her in that cave if you have that quest, but...

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game, one of the better games like this i have played :D. hope there will be images for the "sound" scenes unlike the 1st one where there was only sound and i hope that the special section of the gallery will hold some kind of animation :)

fpingjoe

Reputation score

Through trial and error, I've updated the ini so you'll know which illustration is in the game and which ones aren't, until Gabe releases Episode 2, that is.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.