What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

is there dl link for this either demo,or full game?
nevermind I find a rabidshare version on his HF profile.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there dl link for this either demo,or full game?
nevermind I find a rabidshare version on his HF profile.

So you know, you are not getting the full game. Gabe isn't done with the whole game yet. You have like the first half. If you need any help with the game, there is a wiki for it at:

It has info for the original LOQO and LOQOII,

hazoth

Reputation score

What quest takes you after Kross? I have done all of ch 1 (that I know of) and while he is there to piss you off, I have not seen a quest to attack him yet (that I can think of). Where you get the quest? (or is this part of the evil game?)
Guess I'm mixing up the guys name now. Anyways my last save was in Blackeagle Fortress where you get the Boots of Nobanaga. Was it Richter who you fought with in there?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guess I'm mixing up the guys name now. Anyways my last save was in Blackeagle Fortress where you get the Boots of Nobanaga. Was it Richter who you fought with in there?
God, I forget. You may face one of the big wigs, but I am sure he gets away. I am willing to bet there is a final show-down coming up with the rest of the game that has you face off each of the bosses one last time -- including the black knight and the big bad daemon.

ploman

Reputation score

Hi does anyone Have an Eastern edition save? all the links for them in this thread seem to be dead ;(

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I had a problem with the second Alchemist quest. I can't find the Grey Mouse. I know that it should be presend in the Greystore Ruins, but I can't find it (I know the place where it should be because I found it in the previous version). Is there any way to add it in my inventory?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had a problem with the second Alchemist quest. I can't find the Grey Mouse. I know that it should be presend in the Greystore Ruins, but I can't find it (I know the place where it should be because I found it in the previous version). Is there any way to add it in my inventory?
I can't, for the life of me, remember where I find the critters for those quests, but I do know that there are at lease 2 or 3 different spots for each -- usually in the same general area (except the shadow bunnies. Those are all OVER the place)

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how can i get into tavern? is it a place? i already goto the sun tample. where the tavern located? i don't know. any help will be great. and if you can then pm me the answer. :D

Update: i think i got the tavern its in the wood. i never read the sign of the Tavern

Last edited:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just asking a big thing, can anyone upload saves right before each scene? please and thank you.
i m saving all the scenes if i could. i will upload and share all of them in future ;)

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Couple of questions:

1)How do you meet captain durrow? Apparently one of the pirate said he will be in the tavern at some point. However I tried numerous times of visiting the tavern and inside he's still not there.

2)How do you meet the queen, and get the travel documents?

3)How do I get the blade of nobunaga? So far I have the gauntlet and the boots.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Couple of questions:

1)How do you meet captain durrow? Apparently one of the pirate said he will be in the tavern at some point. However I tried numerous times of visiting the tavern and inside he's still not there.

2)How do you meet the queen, and get the travel documents?

3)How do I get the blade of nobunaga? So far I have the gauntlet and the boots.

The captain will show up once you have all the other armor. To meet queen you need to go into the right side entrance of the desert city. But you have to go south first an talk to the soldiers I think so that you know you need her permission to pass through. Talking to the captain about sailing north is end of the game too.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way guys you might want to intput Gabe into cheat necklace :D
can you tell me what i should type other then Gabe. i type it and ya get something. :confused:

anymore word??

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i stuck in 2 point.

01. 2nd floor of Moon temple
02. and 2nd room of the Sun temple(after defeat the monsters left behind by Osira) :mad:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

here, is the cheat page on the wiki:

most are-were just for play testing, for people to "beta"-test it, to find-get as many bugs out as they can, before the game was made publically available, hehe.

------------

I haven't played the game in a long time... so I can't really help you... use the wiki or wait for someone else to help you.

of what I can remember, in one of the palaces, you got to walk from corner to corner in a counter clockwise motion, on the darker tiled floor to open up the sealed door.

I think you're done in the sun palace, unless there's possibly one more secret room to go into... (see above)

-------------

most towns-castles have a tavern and-or an inn, both of which do (tavern) or can (inn) trigger and-or unlock events for you. And you found the tavern not in a town or castle, the one in the Breeze Woods, lol. If I remember correctly on name.

Last edited:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i got the captain and the episode finished but yet i couldn't open castle conquest. or get the job for under ground jail of the castle in Capital. there is a solider waiting for people from guild of heros. any idea how can i get job for that quest? :confused:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanx hegemonkhan. i finished those tasks. now i m finding way to get into some places. :D

01. the sea side village have an extra part to visit
02. castle conquest
03. how to deposits the Ore i got. :D

PS: one thing made me angry. that i get only a tit fu..k by farah for myself in whole episode 1. i was a viewer of sex of other. anyone get more sex?

*****in part one i choice to join osira's side and get fuck all three of them. and finish the game with evil ending.*****

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Patience... Episode 2 is coming out pretty-very soon...

much of the game is blocked off, this is only Episode 1 (the first installment) afterall, so the Castle Conquest, Northern-Ice continent, Castle Resteed and that hawt girl-sister of his (Lord Kross') *grins*, and etc, like sub areas are not available. Remember in LoQO1, most of the game opened up, after you "beat"-completed the basic-main storyline quests. Milani wants to get at Farah more than you, and the Hero, do, laughs :p :D

Last edited:

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this thread is titled "[other]" when it should be titled "[RPG Maker]"

Reputation score

does any one know where madam sonya's female quest monsters are madam sonya's quest is called monster pimp

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

madam sonya!! i can't remember where i heard the name. and ya i think i finished her quest. so i can help you if i can remember the place. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.